Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I'm trying to play without cheats and it's too hard @@
I must confess, I never have played without cheats, but :
  • I know for sure that there is right now no reward implemented for having high discipline, popularity or grades, especially there is no reward for getting grades on 100. This will surely come, but it is not implemented yet and more important:
  • it was stated, that the ingame system brakes your progress as long, as you haven't all the girls leveled, which have a punishment system. This is is also not possible, as not all the punishment systems have been implemented yet.
Thus, I think, you may unfortunately have to wait for further updates to raise the stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gegecucu

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
this game when i play the stats is 80. can't increase anymore, just drop the game @@
Using the right balance of events it is quite easy to get discipline and grades to over 150 at least.

Yes certain mechanics aren't fully implemented yet but there is no max limit that I have hit yet in chapter 2 and this is playing without cheats

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
To implement ...what exactly?
Using the right balance of events it is quite easy to get discipline and grades to over 150 at least.

Yes certain mechanics aren't fully implemented yet but there is no max limit that I have hit yet in chapter 2 and this is playing without cheats
I'd imagine they mean the mechanics involving high stats like discipline and grades.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'd imagine they mean the mechanics involving high stats like discipline and grades.
1679089587086.png
This is without cheating, so I am still not sure what the issue is, unless they have just not gotten to Ruth's bet, like I said in that other post up there (it is locked before that IIRC). ^^

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Gegecucu being here since 2017, reading
  • comments of people asking "why does the exe file not start on my mac"
  • comments like "save game pls" for a 5 min demo
  • or "game is too hard" on an idle game
  • "why did the Dev spoil the game by adding xy content, only because people that support him asked for it"
and still is suprised that people will complain, no matter what, makes me kind of...fuzzled.

At least i haven't come across a pregnancy mode request in a gay game.

MinatoGBF

Jan 27, 2023
Guys, to be completely sure, currently it's impossible (or very hard) to achieve 100 grades in 2 weeks without cheating right?

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Gegecucu being here since 2017, reading
  • comments of people asking "why does the exe file not start on my mac"
  • comments like "save game pls" for a 5 min demo
  • or "game is too hard" on an idle game
  • "why did the Dev spoil the game by adding xy content, only because people that support him asked for it"
and still is suprised that people will complain, no matter what, makes me kind of...fuzzled.

At least i haven't come across a pregnancy mode request in a gay game.
Good point. I guess I'll never get used to that kind of people :unsure:

Last edited:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
People hanging around for several years on a forum full of indie games, and still being surprised that indie games take years to be completed, makes me kind of... puzzled.
Out of 13626 games currently listed to be downloaded, 6391 are marked completed. I suppose people have a right to hope a random game he just encountered a hour ago might be completed, or nearly completed?
And be grateful that people still complain at all. When people don't even complain... well.

Reactions: User327

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Guys, to be completely sure, currently it's impossible (or very hard) to achieve 100 grades in 2 weeks without cheating right?
Chapter 2 is not finished to be developped so its balancing is off right now. You won't lose after 2 weeks and you'll unlock a temporary reward (small extra event) after reaching 100 grades. But you can unlock it with the cheat menu anyway.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Out of 13626 games currently listed to be downloaded, 6391 are marked completed. I suppose people have a right to hope a random game he just encountered a hour ago might be completed, or nearly completed?
And be grateful that people still complain at all. When people don't even complain... well.
You're right but this was not my point (nor concerning the people I mentionned).
I'm 100% for constructive criticism, it makes the games better. Whining is something else.

MinatoGBF

Jan 27, 2023
Chapter 2 is not finished to be developped so its balancing is off right now. You won't lose after 2 weeks and you'll unlock a temporary reward (small extra event) after reaching 100 grades. But you can unlock it with the cheat menu anyway.
Ty to reply, the game itself tell u that but I'm a hardcore kind player and I dont like "lose" hahaha. I just asked to be sure :D

Reactions: Gegecucu
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes