TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well chemestry is one of the more advenced science Arabella could have studied a bit more at home since it comes up a lot in cooking. At the verry least it ia a subject she could catch on more easyly than electricity.
Yeah, the basic concepts are similar, there is a lot of overlap, and since they are not in the US, she would at least probably know the metric system from it. lol
When I was a kid, my mom ran a day care, and we always taught the kids cooking, like baking, because it taught them basic math, fractions, and stuff like that, we never really understood why the baking soda did what it did, but we knew how to measure it, and to mix dry together before you add the wet, and so on.

All kids should learn it, if you ask me. lol

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Yeah, the basic concepts are similar, there is a lot of overlap, and since they are not in the US, she would at least probably know the metric system from it. lol
When I was a kid, my mom ran a day care, and we always taught the kids cooking, like baking, because it taught them basic math, fractions, and stuff like that, we never really understood why the baking soda did what it did, but we knew how to measure it, and to mix dry together before you add the wet, and so on.

All kids should learn it, if you ask me. lol
THANK YOU! Instead 15-20 years ago we were thaught about truncated pyramid and what the fucking author was thinking when he wrote about the FUCKING sky or a damn field, that will be helpful when i'm 30.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
THANK YOU! Instead 15-20 years ago we were thaught about truncated pyramid and what the fucking author was thinking when he wrote about the FUCKING sky or a damn field, that will be helpful when i'm 30.
As a former teacher who also is past his 30 (ever so mighty, ehm, I meant ever so slightly of course) I can tell you that almost everything you learn in the later part of your school education, be it chemistry (specific reactions), languages (what you mention - "why did the author say 'walked' here" - because the fucking people fucking moved slowly without panic maybe?), or arts (what is the difference between Gothic and Renaissance architecture?) is useless if you are talking "stuff I really need in my life or at least my job" unless you go down very specific paths later on.

However, depending on how good your education was, it will teach you trains of thought (like perceiving what other people mean when they say stuff beyond what info actually is in; an approach to logic) and might even seed some nice info you can combine yourself even if only purely for enjoyment - finding out connections and similar yourself rocks hard. Heck, even the very process of learning or memorizing is useful in life. And yup, for that you could have used Pokémon and their evolution cycle.

The problem of course is that just like in every other job, with teachers you have a certain percentage of morons who will put more emphasis on Beethoven's birth date than understanding stuff. But while - again depending on where you are - stuff can be argued in its use, stuff like "what the fucking author was thinking" (dunno what you mean by "truncated pyramid") actually can help you later in life. Not because Shakespeare's ideas about gay marriage were important, but because you learn to read more than just facts.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As a former teacher who also is past his 30 (ever so mighty, ehm, I meant ever so slightly of course) I can tell you that almost everything you learn in the later part of your school education, be it chemistry (specific reactions), languages (what you mention - "why did the author say 'walked' here" - because the fucking people fucking moved slowly without panic maybe?), or arts (what is the difference between Gothic and Renaissance architecture?) is useless if you are talking "stuff I really need in my life or at least my job" unless you go down very specific paths later on.

However, depending on how good your education was, it will teach you trains of thought (like perceiving what other people mean when they say stuff beyond what info actually is in; an approach to logic) and might even seed some nice info you can combine yourself even if only purely for enjoyment - finding out connections and similar yourself rocks hard. Heck, even the very process of learning or memorizing is useful in life. And yup, for that you could have used Pokémon and their evolution cycle.

The problem of course is that just like in every other job, with teachers you have a certain percentage of morons who will put more emphasis on Beethoven's birth date than understanding stuff. But while - again depending on where you are - stuff can be argued in its use, stuff like "what the fucking author was thinking" (dunno what you mean by "truncated pyramid") actually can help you later in life. Not because Shakespeare's ideas about gay marriage were important, but because you learn to read more than just facts.
Yeah, far more than learning specifics (like dates), the real goal of an education is learning how to learn, critical thinking skills, as well as opening your mind up to the broader fields that are out there. After all, you can't figure out that you want to be a biological chemist, if you don't know anything about biology and/or chemistry. The more you know, the more you realize how much more there is to learn.

Agreed, arts are a very important aspect as well. We need a good variety, a well rounded education makes for a well rounded person.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Now the script for the staff training storyline is finalised, I can share a few details and explain how the story fits in with my long-term strategic vision for the game. Version 0.13 was about getting Rachel to level 10 and completing her story arc. However, it also served an important function for the overarching story by convincing Sally of the disciplinary benefits of teacher-pupil sex. Thereby taking us a big step toward the headmaster’s ultimate goals for the school. The staff training storyline will serve a similar function by getting Claire to the same point as Sally and having her fully on board with the full range of your punishment methods. The headmaster’s strategy for achieving this will be to pressure Claire into having a number of sexual encounters with the students, under the guise of her continued training.
Very interesting. I wonder if fully commitment of Sally and Claire will be required to start Faye, Twins, Alice and Liz leveling up or it will be required from a certain level. In other words, where, after completion of chapter 2, this plot line would have its place in overall story.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
First, thank you for this amazing game. I really enjoyed a lot so far and I've no doubt I'll continue.

Second, a quick question from me, maybe anyone will be able to answer. I'm missing only an event and I've no idea how to trigger. I keep doing what it's written, patrolling in the weekend, but all I get are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it possible that this event was in ch.1 and I missed it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Third, a more complex question: my game keeps getting an error and I've to rollback (or quit) whenever I open the Characters -> Others section. I'm not sure, but I think this happened a bit after Arabella and her mother joined the school, but I can't be sure it's related. When I discovered it I was too ahead to go back, so I'm stuck with it. I posted it below, if I can help somehow with more info or you can redirect me where to go to provide it, let me know.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code
  File gamemonday.rpy, line 117, in module
  File gameinfoscreen.rpy, line 251, in execute
  File gameinfoscreen.rpy, line 293, in execute
NameError name 'car3_name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback
  File monday.rpyc, line 1988, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 2078, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 2934, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 3752, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 3752, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 453, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 2879, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 1144, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 359, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 1691, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 3662, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 4551, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 3288, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 4186, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 117, in script
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpyast.py, line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpypython.py, line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File gamemonday.rpy, line 117, in module
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpyexports.py, line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpyui.py, line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, kwargs)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplaycore.py, line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, kwargs)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplaycore.py, line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i  i.per_interact())
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplaycore.py, line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplaycore.py, line 541, in visit_all
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplayscreen.py, line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplaycore.py, line 3094, in lambda
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i  i.per_interact())
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplayscreen.py, line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplayscreen.py, line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(self.scope)
  File gameinfoscreen.rpy, line 293, in execute
  File screen language, line 293, in module
NameError name 'car3_name' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Headmaster 0.13.2public
Thu Mar 02 213929 2023
If memory serves the faye and liz sunbathing is a walk around campus on a weekend event. either morning or afternoon.

DrNefarious57

Sep 15, 2021
I might be wrong about this, but I think a lot of the "patrol" events have two versions: one for chapter 1 and another for chapter 2. If you somehow miss the chapter 1 version, there's no way to get it (without the cheat menu) once you start chapter 2, because from then on you'll only get the chapter 2 version. So if you do a fresh play through, try to get 100% of chapter 1 patrol events before advancing to chapter 2 (helps to save a lot and rotate the save slots, so you can go back if needed with fine granularity).

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Well, she has been fucked before. We have proof ;)
I don't think the headmaster is going to pull off the moral upstanding dude vibe like his predecessor, after all he is a godless heathen in her eyes, but who knows.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think the headmaster is going to pull off the moral upstanding dude vibe like his predecessor, after all he is a godless heathen in her eyes, but who knows.
But he is the one who can help awaken her to her true desires, and help her come to terms with them.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
But he is the one who can help awaken her to her true desires, and help her come to terms with them.
She does seem a little repressed, aching to transform into a freaky deacky chic. Picked up some same-sex attraction vibes, so we will see if we get some bisexual action.
So much time has passed and Ruth hasn't been fucked yet? Is he even going to raise her and make her an obedient slut?
Fucked the previous headmaster, yes. Current, no. Sexual repression can be a bitch.

Reactions: TheDevian

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
She will come to terms with being a horny slut with time. I've been waiting a long time for him to do it. She must begin to enjoy her sinful desires and everyone must see this.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
She will come to terms with being a horny slut with time. I've been waiting a long time for him to do it. She must begin to enjoy her sinful desires and everyone must see this.
IDK man, be prepared to wait. We have to get through everyone else on the list, unless he plans to integrate her story into one or more of the students stories.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes