Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
That's actually already a thing, it is a "game over" scene that only happens when discipline falls to zero. (or you can unlock it on the cheat menu)
Thank you, I probably never would have checked. I always kept the numbers as high as possible and by the time I was done unlocking every scene, I've had 150-150-100-23-13 stats.

I find the narrative fascinating beyond the "hehe spank and fuck." Not just as a vehicle for the sexual content but just to see how far Altos can take this before it gets ridiculous to the point that even the most Olympic gold medal-winning mental gymnastics can't save my suspension of disbelief. The scenarios raised and how the narrative dances around them may be the main reason I keep coming back to this.
I'm also curious how it will develop and how the end game will look like. The game has been in development for roughly 5 years now and it's only about halfway done, so we might need to be really patient.

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Hi all. I' Like this game. I' was wondering.... Is there any limit of "ingame days" that the player has to go through the story or is there no limit?
I'm sorry if this was already asked before by anyone but i saw some games that had limits like this...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi all. I' Like this game. I' was wondering.... Is there any limit of "ingame days" that the player has to go through the story or is there no limit?
I'm sorry if this was already asked before by anyone but i saw some games that had limits like this...
As of now, no. This school year can take decades if you want to.

I mean, saving the girls' futures should be worth any time invested, right? ;)

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
Has anyone else experienced a crash during the training minigame? It always happens when I have a girl switch to over the lap position. I started having this issue on update v0.13.2 Public. I hoped the recent update would fix the crashing. But the issue persist.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Has anyone else experienced a crash during the training minigame? It always happens when I have a girl switch to over the lap position. I started having this issue on update v0.13.2 Public. I hoped the recent update would fix the crashing. But the issue persist.
I believe this has been discussed before but can't recall the fix. Try using the search function at the top of this page for more details.

Reactions: DioVAnna

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I can't seem to find the post.
Nor can I at the moment. Sorry. May I recommend DMing Gegecucu. I seem to recall they are involved with the dev team and were the ones who gave a steer on this before.

Edit: See post immediately below this. That was the issue I remembered being discussed. Thank you gnadudu.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Do you have an AMD/ATI graphics card? If so did you try changing the renderer? (If you press Shift+G ingame a menu should open, I heard ANGLE2 should be the best for AMD/ATI cards, but you could of course try GL2 as well...)

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
Do you have an AMD/ATI graphics card? If so did you try changing the renderer? (If you press Shift+G ingame a menu should open, I heard ANGLE2 should be the best for AMD/ATI cards, but you could of course try GL2 as well...)
It worked first try when switching to ANGLE2, I even tried GL2 again just to be sure. Crashed immediately, proving GL2 was the problem, thanks for your help.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
did anyone ever work out a fix for the cafeteria not opening with the money donations?
Here:
These are part of the same issue. There was a bug in the last version which meant if you exited an email too soon with the computer power button you get stuck in a loop and none of the morning events would play. It's fixed in the public version which I just uploaded to itch.io/headmaster. Alternatively you can fix it in your console. Press shift and o, then type:

cass_smile2 = True

Press escape and return to the game. It should get you out of the loop and allow you to progress the following morning.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Hi Highland_Hunter,

I will try to answer some more of your questions:

Getting Grades to 100

So, the good news is... the original plans have changed, and players will not be given a 3-week deadline to get grades to 100. What actually happens now is something different. Every night, you will get a grade drop to represent the students who are not keeping up with their classes. As you get closer to 100 grades, this drop will increase until you are losing 4-5 grades per night!

Most of the text referring to the 3-week time limit has been removed or changed but – as you’ve just discovered – the dev obviously missed a couple of lines! Thanks for spotting – I’ve reported these to the dev team so hopefully this will be fixed in the next version.

Because of the nightly grade drop, getting grades to 100 can still be a big challenge. If you are having trouble, there is some help in the game guide. See "Achieving 100 Grades in Chapter 2" on page 377. Once you've got discipline up and passed the right rules, you can gain at least +34 grades per week. So even when you're losing 20-25 grades per week because of the grade drop, it's still very possible to keep increasing grades and get to 100.

Viewing new rules

At the moment, there isn't any way to view proposed rules before the Friday meeting. And yes, this can be annoying if you suddenly realize that you only needed e.g. 2 more discipline to pass a rule.

The good news is that some early work as been done to develop a "proposed rules" screen which will be accessed through the Head's office computer. So this feature should be added in a future version! (It’s unlikely to be included in v0.15, but I’m semi-optimistic it might be included in v0.16.)

RNG

Most of the patrol events and classroom events are (usually) random. However, if you complete certain quests, then the next time you do a patrol or teach a class you will see a specific (non-random) scene.

As with all RNGs, it can be annoying if you're looking for a particular event to appear (e.g. Rachel) and it seems like you get every single event EXCEPT Rachel!

The developer has taken steps to try and address this in Chapter 2. For example, you will now see all the Chapter 2 patrol events at least once before the RNG kicks in. And you have the Friday pop quiz, which will essentially allow you to choose to punish any girl. That means that you are guaranteed to be able to give Rachel at least one private punishment a week.

Cassandra’s Punishments

I'm unable to duplicate your reported bug about not being told the action point (AP) cost for the actions. When I hold my mouse over the various OTK actions for Cassandra, the description starts with “Action (-1AP)” i.e. that I will lose 1 AP if I select that action.

See screenshots below:

If you are still getting a bug here, it would be useful if you could upload your save or give us more specific details about how to replicate it, e.g. what level(s) does it happen at, or e.g. does it only happen under specific circumstances?

In general, moving a girl to a new position will not cost any AP, but any action you take (e.g. spanking her, rubbing her) will cost 1AP. The main exception to this is checking for bruising: this will also be a “free” action.

Medical Exams

At the moment, there is only 1 group medical scene. But yes, additional group medical scenes will be added. In Development Update 47 (see here), Altos specifically said this was one of the things he was hoping to add to the game soon (i.e. in the next year).

However, there are also some individual medical exams that you can see if you go to the nurse’s office on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday morning. The Tuesday and Wednesday scenes are fixed (so you will see the same girls each time) but the Monday scene features a series of random girls. (This is a new addition to the game that was added in the last update.)

Hope this helps you!

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hi Highland_Hunter,

I will try to answer some more of your questions:

#2 - Getting Grades to 100

So, the good news is... the original plans have changed, and players will not be given a 3-week deadline to get grades to 100. What actually happens now is something different. Every night, you will get a grade drop to represent the students who are not keeping up with their classes. As you get closer to 100 grades, this drop will increase until you are losing 4-5 grades per night!

Most of the text referring to the 3-week time limit has been removed or changed but – as you’ve just discovered – the dev obviously missed a couple of lines! Thanks for spotting – I’ve reported these to the dev team so hopefully this will be fixed in the next version.

Because of the nightly grade drop, getting grades to 100 can still be a big challenge. If you are having trouble, there is some help in the game guide. See "Achieving 100 Grades in Chapter 2" on page 377. Once you've got discipline up and passed the right rules, you can gain at least +34 grades per week. So even when you're losing 20-25 grades per week because of the grade drop, it's still very possible to keep increasing grades and get to 100.

#3 - Viewing new rules

At the moment, there isn't any way to view proposed rules before the Friday meeting. And yes, this can be annoying if you suddenly realize that you only needed e.g. 2 more discipline to pass a rule.

The good news is that some early work as been done to develop a "proposed rules" screen which will be accessed through the Head's office computer. So this feature should be added in a future version! (It’s unlikely to be included in v0.15, but I’m semi-optimistic it might be included in v0.16.)

#4 - RNG

Most of the patrol events and classroom events are (usually) random. However, if you complete certain quests, then the next time you do a patrol or teach a class you will see a specific (non-random) scene.

As with all RNGs, it can be annoying if you're looking for a particular event to appear (e.g. Rachel) and it seems like you get every single event EXCEPT Rachel!

The developer has taken steps to try and address this in Chapter 2. For example, you will now see all the Chapter 2 patrol events at least once before the RNG kicks in. And you have the Friday pop quiz, which will essentially allow you to choose to punish any girl. That means that you are guaranteed to be able to give Rachel at least one private punishment a week.

#5 - Cassandra’s Punishments

I'm unable to duplicate your reported bug about not being told the action point (AP) cost for the actions. When I hold my mouse over the various OTK actions for Cassandra, the description starts with “Action (-1AP)” i.e. that I will lose 1 AP if I select that action.

See screenshots below:

If you are still getting a bug here, it would be useful if you could upload your save or give us more specific details about how to replicate it, e.g. what level(s) does it happen at, or e.g. does it only happen under specific circumstances?

In general, moving a girl to a new position will not cost any AP, but any action you take (e.g. spanking her, rubbing her) will cost 1AP. The main exception to this is checking for bruising: this will also be a “free” action.

#6 - Medical Exams

At the moment, there is only 1 group medical scene. But yes, additional group medical scenes will be added. In Development Update 47 (see here), Altos specifically said this was one of the things he was hoping to add to the game soon (i.e. in the next year).

However, there are also some individual medical exams that you can see if you go to the nurse’s office on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday morning. The Tuesday and Wednesday scenes are fixed (so you will see the same girls each time) but the Monday scene features a series of random girls. (This is a new addition to the game that was added in the last update.)

Hope this helps you!
#1 - (Are their any restrictions to join the " Headmaster", Discord ? . . . , It's a lot easier to report "Bugs", show images, etc., and add saves on Discord, by my experience .)

#2 - Thank You for the information ! (y)

#3 - Okay, this sounds like a good idea, I totally support it !(y)

#4 - Yes, exactly my experience with Rachel, Nothing of "her" main quest-line, was appearing while I was in Chapter One !
Now, I'm playing "catch-up", with her quest-line, in Chapter Two . ( Meanwhile, in my first play-though attempt, her quest-line, was working as intended . . . go figure :rolleyes: .) Thanks Again .

#5 - Yeah, that was not my experience in my current game . . . the "points" area was blank . . . when it shows again, I'll take some screenshots . . .

#6 - Good to hear ! Looking forward to this ! Thanks for Info !:p:love:(y)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, that's something. When I see the updates slowing down like this it makes me think the game is dying
Every game slows down as it progresses, because of improved quality, feature creep, and other improvements. What the devs can do and what they people want increase as time passes, so it takes longer to make that. If progress doesn't slow down, something is wrong.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes