ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
how increase AP ? i can't penetrate Rachel with dildo seem 6 not enough?
You can't increase the AP. There is a specific sequence of events to follow for Rachel's last few punishments, that allows you to complete them. If having trouble check out the guide available on the OP or through the 'Do Not Press' button on the replay menu in-game.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
You can't increase the AP. There is a specific sequence of events to follow for Rachel's last few punishments, that allows you to complete them. If having trouble check out the guide available on the OP or through the 'Do Not Press' button on the replay menu in-game.
hmm... thx reply was hoping there a technic insert the dildo seem impossible..

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
It's quite simple, just proceed as:

Hand above head --> Photo
Bend over desk --> paddle
Lay on lap --> Rub pussy + Massage Inner Tight
Sit on lap --> Spank the girl while she is sitting on your lap ( as the headmaster only)
Diaper position --> Dont do anything! just click on the position to get the extra Humiliation point
Back to Lay on lap --> Anal Dildo

And that's how you do it
sit on lap option not available.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
gosh it was a BUG! i download latest game.. NOW i able to use DILDO! ehh

Amakuo

Jun 17, 2021
Would a kind soul mind uploading the /lib folder for me? Every link I tried either failed to download or resulted in an archive I wasn’t able to open for some reason. I finally got a working one from a torrent, but it’s missing /lib. I thought I could just copy it over from another Ren’Py game, but there is at least one game-specific file in there.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Would a kind soul mind uploading the /lib folder for me? Every link I tried either failed to download or resulted in an archive I wasn’t able to open for some reason. I finally got a working one from a torrent, but it’s missing /lib. I thought I could just copy it over from another Ren’Py game, but there is at least one game-specific file in there.
Assuming you meant all the links here didn't work for you. Have you tried the developers Patreon? The free public release there is the exact same as what is here.

Amakuo

Jun 17, 2021
Assuming you meant all the links here didn't work for you. Have you tried the developers Patreon? The free public release there is the exact same as what is here.
Their Patreon release post seems to point to Itch for download, which is one that I was able to download but not extract (same as MEGA IIRC).

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
i summon and done ass dildo.. said rachel is cured.. is that it ?!
There is more follow up planned I believe but I cannot recall where it is on the update plan. I know the primary focus of the next few updates are in order, Staff Training, Faye, Liz, Alice and the Twins.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
This may, or, may not, be a "Bug" found, situation :

While punishing Cassandra, (in the Headmaster's office) ;
She was in the "OTK" position, she had two action points left available, for use, or not :
their were four actions, left to be accessed, for this position; "Massage Buttocks", "Apply Ointment", "Massage Inner Thigh", and "Rub Pussy" , none of which, indicated/showed, any action point cost for use, yet when two , ("Massage Inner Thigh", and, "Rub Pussy"), were used, they both cost, an action point . :unsure:

If this, was as intended, both of those, should note, that there is an AP cost, in it's descriptive text, and should be 'fixed' .
If not intended, it should be looked-at, to determine, why the AP were taken, and fixed accordingly .

It is an necessity, for the person doing the C.P., as they are planning, what actions, they have available to use, and at what cost, if any, just like some of the other actions, for other positions, had/have been already indicated .

Also, not all "actions" done in some of the positions, had/have, an AP cost .
(unknown, as to weather this, is/was, intended, or, not ) :unsure:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question :

Are there presently, any "up-grade" events, for the , "Thursday Morning Health Exam" , currently held in the Gym ?

As previously, there was some conversation, with the Nurse Kate Robinson, about expanding the exam, with "further" in-depth examinations .
Had thought, maybe upon entering Chapter 2 , there would be a "chain-of-events", to further, expose & embarrass, the students, with more in-depth, detailed examinations .
* (Nothing has yet appeared, . . . so still not known if any, "expanded/advanced" content is available as yet . ) *

(as-in, Sex Ed. & Reproduction Health Examinations,? etc.), starting in Science Class, and moving to the "Gym's" Examination Area, etc.) :unsure: Any plans for such, in the near future ?

EDIT * : See above added comment , between the two, asterisks .

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The Maxine quests... it really presses on the anti-feminism button so hard. Maybe that was the point.

Let's face it, this game's plot is a stretch already. In any sane universe, the students would have revolted and held the faculty hostage. There's like, 8 of them versus how many students?
Re: feminism.
Everyone is a sub to the MC so there is no room for any empowerment outside of when he deems it appropriate. Squashing any kind of pursuit of equality is gonna be a thing regardless of who and what for and it serves the narrative to be there.
I don't believe we're witnessing any of Altos's real-world social-political beliefs at play, it just fits the overall scenario.

Re: revolt.
The girls have already been dragged away from their homes, their families, their friends, and everyone they know and shipped off against their will at the supposed behest of their government. The fact that they're there due to laws also potentially means prison time in the case of revolt or escape. But more than that, it's been brought up on multiple occasions that failing to complete this additional school time to an acceptable level or being expelled or whatever will result in the girls being forced by law into military service, which if during wartime could sit very close to being a death sentence in the minds of the girls.
It may well be a lie that is being told of course and it's an extreme threat that only has a chance of leading to death, but it's there and to the girls at least it's a very real and scary threat. And why wouldn't they believe it after everything that's happened to them so far?
There are also a lot of girls in the school that aren't getting personal attention from the headmaster yet, and may never will. As far as they're concerned they probably just see the best course of action is to keep their heads down and avoid attention until they've done their time.

I find the narrative fascinating beyond the "hehe spank and fuck." Not just as a vehicle for the sexual content but just to see how far Altos can take this before it gets ridiculous to the point that even the most Olympic gold medal-winning mental gymnastics can't save my suspension of disbelief. The scenarios raised and how the narrative dances around them may be the main reason I keep coming back to this.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Let's face it, this game's plot is a stretch already. In any sane universe, the students would have revolted and held the faculty hostage. There's like, 8 of them versus how many students?
That's actually already a thing, it is a "game over" scene that only happens when discipline falls to zero. (or you can unlock it on the cheat menu)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes