Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Need to Know :

What "CP Level" can you raise Debbie to ?

Currently have her at Level 6, her last punishment, was while still in Chapter 1, and it wouldn't/didn't, raise her to the 'next' Level, even though it stated, (in-game), that she got to the "next level" :unsure: .

I currently have her back in the HM's office, waiting to be punished, and it's still showing her at Level 6 . . . So, Is that her limit, till the next game up-date ?
(which, according to the many, many passages I've read, what/how you "know" your in Chapter 2, I'm in Chapter 2 ) :rolleyes:

EDIT #1 :
At level 6, her punishment goals are ; 0 of 8 Pain, 0 of 8 Humiliation, 0 of 8 Pleasure . . . Last punishment, while still in Ch. 1, Level 6 ; Goals were : 0 of 7 Pain, 0 of 7 Humiliation , 0 of 7 Pleasure . . . . the "Goals" raise-up, but not the "Level". . . :unsure:

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hi Highland_Hunter,

I’m glad you are enjoying the game. I will try to answer some of your questions.

The Guide
The game guide is not out-dated. It’s about to get a small update in the next day or so, but most of things you are asking about are already in the guide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sally’s Keys
See section OTH08 for how to find Sally’s keys (see p127 of the current guide, or p134 of the forthcoming version of the guide). However, if you think the guide is unclear or if something is missing, please let me know and we can make sure the next version is changed.

Miss Potts
No, you cannot completely train Miss Potts in the current version of the game. However, if you train her as much as possible, then the amount of discipline points you lose will drop substantially.

Future Rules
Yes, the headmaster will talk about how he intends to introduce certain rules in the future. Some of these are not in the game yet, but they will be introduced in future versions.

In terms of the “page 2” at the bottom of the document, that does not always appear. It only happens if there are lots of potential rules you can pass. See screenshot below for an example of what it looks like. But in general, if you pass all the rules as soon as they are available, you will probably not see this.

Art Class ---> Looking forward to that "addition":love:
There are not current plans to add an Art Class. However, some custom artwork as been produced by the developer which shows the girls doing a nude art class. Several pieces of custom artwork have then become actual events in the game, so it wouldn’t surprise me if we did eventually see an art class event.

Cane and Water Pistol ---> Neither are 'showing' in my game, though, the "Golden Gun" was available, for the 2nd part of the "The Man With the Golden Water Pistol "

I’ve checked and in my game the golden water pistol and cane both appear in the briefcase. It’s possible that you’ve found a bug. If you were able to share a save (preferably a save just after you bought both items) then I can pass this onto the developers and they can take a look at it.

Ada Campbell ---> Met her once, she was talking to Samantha, (she was already 'joined' to School), in Chapter 1 . . . Then, met her again, in Classrooms Hall, after 'entering' Chapter 2 .

Yes, you can interact with Ada Campbell in Chapter 1. However, you need to carry out certain actions before she will join the school. In addition, your interactions with her in Chapter 1 are very limited, but she will have a much larger role in Chapter 2.

Structure of the Guide
You also suggested the layout of the game guide was rather confusing. I’d agree with you - there’s a lot of information in the guide, and it is hard to find a way of organising all that information in a way which is perfectly clear.

However, a lot of people on this forum have given advice about the structure of the guide, and this is probably the best we can make it. If you’ve got any better ideas about the structure, I’d be happy to hear them.

Further Help
I hope this helps. But I’d also agree with what ccxvidonaferens said. If you need more help in the future, it would be helpful if you said which quest you were doing, and the current questlog action you were trying to achieve.

I hope you continue to enjoy the game!
See, with-in, your post above, for my reply . :) THANKS !!!

PS - So, When does/do, the 2 "Locked" Goals (?), become unlocked ?
(It's a bit difficult, to try to get "New Rules" passed, when the,"Discipline" stat, (at the top of the game-playing-view), is Locked, as-in, the stat can't raise above 50, and the next "Rule" needs 55 Discipline !!!:oops:)

Last edited:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Need to Know :

What "CP Level" can you raise Debbie to ?

Currently have her at Level 6, her last punishment, was while still in Chapter 1, and it wouldn't/didn't, raise her to the 'next' Level, even though it stated, (in-game), that she got to the "next level" :unsure: .

I currently have her back in the HM's office, waiting to be punished, and it's still showing her at Level 6 . . . So, Is that her limit, till the next game up-date ?
(which, according to the many, many passages I've read, what/how you "know" your in Chapter 2, I'm in Chapter 2 ) :rolleyes:

EDIT #1 :
At level 6, her punishment goals are ; 0 of 8 Pain, 0 of 8 Humiliation, 0 of 8 Pleasure . . . Last punishment, while still in Ch. 1, Level 6 ; Goals were : 0 of 7 Pain, 0 of 7 Humiliation , 0 of 7 Pleasure . . . . the "Goals" raise-up, but not the "Level". . . :unsure:
Read the quest description for the quest 'Taming a Prefect' in game. You will probably find that it has a description saying that you have got to the end of Debbie's path so far. That is your answer. For more details, YES level 6 is the Max for Debbie so far (If memory serves the Game tells you at the punishment that there is essentially no further levels yet), NEXT UPDATE, is for staff training. It does involve Debbie but nothing has been said, to the best of my knowledge, as to whether the max CP level for Debbie will go up.
This game is really not that difficult. Maybe easy mode would be more your speed.
You claim you have read many passages from the guide but you seem to have an issue with understanding what you read or are unable to take information from multiple sources (Quest Log, Guide, Character Info Sheets and Story text among others) and work things out yourself. You seem to want someone to hold your hand through the entire thing and not work stuff out for yourself. I try to be helpful but frankly I am tapping out of this now and will no longer provide you assistance. If you wish to block or report me that is your perogative. Best of luck.

Reactions: Deaviannard

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Read the quest description for the quest 'Taming a Prefect' in game. You will probably find that it has a description saying that you have got to the end of Debbie's path so far. That is your answer. For more details, YES level 6 is the Max for Debbie so far (If memory serves the Game tells you at the punishment that there is essentially no further levels yet), NEXT UPDATE, is for staff training. It does involve Debbie but nothing has been said, to the best of my knowledge, as to whether the max CP level for Debbie will go up.
This game is really not that difficult. Maybe easy mode would be more your speed.
You claim you have read many passages from the guide but you seem to have an issue with understanding what you read or are unable to take information from multiple sources (Quest Log, Guide, Character Info Sheets and Story text among others) and work things out yourself. You seem to want someone to hold your hand through the entire thing and not work stuff out for yourself. I try to be helpful but frankly I am tapping out of this now and will no longer provide you assistance. If you wish to block or report me that is your perogative. Best of luck.
Very rude, and uncalled for . . .
First of all, The question wasn't directed at/to you . . . Second, You choose to answer it . . . Third, If you don't have the patience , perhaps don't bother trying .
Have a Good Day .

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Didn't you forget "Swimming Class", it's an actual different "Classroom" from/with-in, the Gym, (since it has to be "re-built") .
Although, I haven't got to that as yet, so have no idea, how much content is actually provided . (and, Who, would/will, teach there, Sally, or someone else)
Also, What about "Dance" class ? . . . or, is there no actual content there ?
I mean Dance, Swimming, Gym are all the same class rooms, and just various teachers, which were added to the game. The game had a gym, and a swimming area (but wasn't implemented for like 2+ years from the start). Not saying that it is impossible, but just it will take more time to rebuild game mechanics if they were not planned from the start.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.14.3 Public

Updated Game Guide

The Game Guide has now been updated for version 0.14.3Public.

This includes the new event log item for Ada's body search, and more details around Harriet's cheating penality, the new minimal uniform, training Miss Potts, and the chapter 2 patrol events.

It has also been updated to reflect bugfixes, small gameplay changes, and changes to the quest log and event log. It also includes details of the new Mykock's Manor mini-game that was released recently.

Link Included in the Actual Game

The cheat menu in the game has a new option "get the detailed walkthrough" which will take you to a Mega folder that includes a copy of this walkthrough for both the current public and patreon versions of the game. This picture shows where the link is in the game:
HM_Walkthrough_arrow.jpg

Available as a Single Document or in 3 Parts

The game guide is available as a single document. However, it is also available in 3 parts. Part 1 of the guide covers Chapter 1 of the game, and Part 2 covers Chapter 2. Part 3 includes additional information, including a detailed punishment guide for all the girls, information about the cheat menu and holiday specials, and reference information about increasing grades and discipline, passing school rules, earning money and more.

Separating the guide into 3 parts is designed to make it more accessible, particularly to newer players, and it also means it it easier to use automatic translation tools to read the guide.

Sample pages from the guide:
You can download the guide(s) below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just Curious :

How hard is it to bring the "Grades" up to 100, from the start of Chapter 2 ?
(just got the 'notice' about getting the 'Grades' up to 100, with-in 3-weeks time)

At one-grade-point per day, and only 5 class days a week, seems a bit impossible . . . :unsure:
(Yes, I know it's not actually set-up yet, but, I'm imagining that there are, some people who, are trying to do it, anyway, (you-know, 'testing' it out)

In "Hentia-HighSchool+", the game, that to me, resembles this game the most, you had more than 2 Classes/day, and had more time, to achieve the goals . . . Just Comparing .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question :

Is there anywhere to view the "new" Rules, (like, on the "Top-Bar", where all the other import info is :unsure:), that have been, noted, (in-game, rectangle_dialog-box, bottom-of-screen, with VERY little info), to be newly available, before the Friday Morning Business Meeting ?

Apparently, I have two more "Rules", available, to vote on, in this week's, Friday's meeting . . .
It would be nice to know, what's available before-hand !

Reactions: Lustfallen

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just Curious :

(just got the 'notice' about getting the 'Grades' up to 100, with-in 3-weeks time)

At one-grade-point per day, and only 5 class days a week, seems a bit impossible . . . :unsure:
(Yes, I know it's not actually set-up yet, but, I'm imagining that there are, some people who, are trying to do it, anyway, (you-know, 'testing' it out)

In "Hentia-HighSchool+", the game, that to me, resembles this game the most, you had more than 2 Classes/day, and had more time, to achieve the goals . . . Just Comparing .
There's more ways of improving grades, so it should work, but may be a hassle.

Apart from that: I said I will take action to bring the grades up asap, no need to remind me every other year ;)

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Just Curious :

But you don't only have one-grade-point per day.
How many grade-points you get depends on how high your discipline points are.

Also you get extra grade points by visiting the dorm on Monday evening, and choosing a documentary on Friday.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Are Rachel's, events & quests, "availability to appear", governed by "RNG" ?
(If so, it needs more adjustments to it's, availability balance, or, what-ever it's called :unsure:)

First attempt to trying the game, got Rachel, up to C.P.Level 7, before even getting close to Chapter 2.

Second attempt, now knowing a little bit more about the game-play, just entered Chapter 2.
Rachel's C.P.Level is 2 ! . . . just haven't seen her, hardly at all ! :oops:
Seems awfully, extreme availability chances . :confused:
Dev's have a tendency to over-use, poorly-balanced "RNG", in their games .

Last edited:

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
The Maxine quests... it really presses on the anti-feminism button so hard. Maybe that was the point.

Let's face it, this game's plot is a stretch already. In any sane universe, the students would have revolted and held the faculty hostage. There's like, 8 of them versus how many students?

Last edited:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
(If so, it needs more adjustments to it's, availability balance, or, what-ever it's called :unsure:)

First attempt to trying the game, got Rachel, up to C.P.Level 7, before even getting close to Chapter 2.

Second attempt, now knowing a little bit more about the game-play, just entered Chapter 2.
There is some RNG for Patrol-Events, but as far, as I know not for story elements. For levelling Rachel, you best follow the instructions in the quest book.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022

Uh!? You mean, you don't really catch her sleeping in class often? That's hardly odd, because she's quite a sleeping girl in class and a gamenight girl

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Uh!? You mean, you don't really catch her sleeping in class often? That's hardly odd, because she's quite a sleeping girl in class and a gamenight girl
As it turned out, she just appeared :oops:saw/caught, her only about 3 times in chapter one . . . she's the MC's P.E.T. , now, (or, working towards it ).

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes