ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Fingers Crossed there'll be Nina content coming soon
My theory is that there have been a couple of interactions between Faye and Nina which suggest to me that Nina may be integral to Faye's story, which if things remain in the order announced sometime previously, should be the update after next (which is the long awaited Staff training update).

Reactions: Ale3 and TheDevian

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
My theory is that there have been a couple of interactions between Faye and Nina which suggest to me that Nina may be integral to Faye's story, which if things remain in the order announced sometime previously, should be the update after next (which is the long awaited Staff training update).
You expect this to become canon?
HM_faye_concept_art_02.jpg
Because if you do... I won't blame you.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Yeah, I'm not into forcing myself on Lesbians or turning them Bi, unless they were Bi all along and simply didn't trust men. I actually told Debbie that the Handjob was enough and never made her give me a Blowjob.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I believe site rules now prohibit that. I'm afraid you'll have to do a search of the thread.
That's true. Compressed versions, torrents and other stuff will not be linked in the OP anymore, apparently there were too many notifications about that stuff for the staff to handle.

Reactions: TheDevian

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
There is lots of lewd content in the game, but despite this, I guess, not more than 50 % of the story is currently realized and the development will probably still take years.

Why are people so set on completion?
The game's popular and any event or situation can be added in when needed.

Cause this project's been a work in progress for 4+ years by now , story wise and features wise ( school rules , horniness and the way it affects students , uniform policy , what the main character is allowed to do in general , ecc.. ) the situation barely moved , people are starting to lose interest and there's always the risk of the game never getting finished like it happens for just so many other titles on a daily basis .

I ain't saying this to put pressure on the dev , I do wish to see their vision of the game come to a full fruition and I do get the fact these things take their fair share of sweet time and effort...but , personally speaking , it feels bad to come back to this title after about one year every time and discover so little progress was made...and I do believe other people who've been following this project since 2019 do share similar feelings about it .

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Cause this project's been a work in progress for 4+ years by now , story wise and features wise ( school rules , horniness and the way it affects students , uniform policy , what the main character is allowed to do in general , ecc.. ) the situation barely moved , people are starting to lose interest and there's always the risk of the game never getting finished like it happens for just so many other titles on a daily basis .

I ain't saying this to put pressure on the dev , I do wish to see their vision of the game come to a full fruition and I do get the fact these things take their fair share of sweet time and effort...but , personally speaking , it feels bad to come back to this title after about one year every time and discover so little progress was made...and I do believe other people who've been following this project since 2019 do share similar feelings about it .
Here is a graphic of Graphtreon, that shows the amount of paying Patreons. I cut out the last days, as Patreon includes non-paying Patreons in its statistiscs since the beginning of Oktober and now, the amount of Patreons is unfortunately not really meaningful anymore:

1698005085567.png

Despite the ongoing current crises, the amount of supporter stagnate on a very high Niveau, The minimum since beginning of 2022 lies around 2800. At the peak, when a new update arrives, the amount goes up til 3.500-3.700 supporters. So, the game is currently far from losing any support.

I personally support Altos, but I don't do it because I want to see the Headmaster immediately stripping everybody nude and fucking everybody. Actually, this may be a reason for me to stop my support, when it happens without reason.
I do it, because the many different creative ways in which the Headmaster comes step by step closer to this aim are told quite enticing and it's by now the best story, I saw in this direction.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I like the game, but just can't seem to find the event that will raise horniness to 14, so cannot go any further in the game. Cute girls, just wish there was more sex with them.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes