ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I like the game, but just can't seem to find the event that will raise horniness to 14, so cannot go any further in the game. Cute girls, just wish there was more sex with them.
Check out the guide linked in the first post or from the menu behind the 'do not press' button in the scene replay. there is a table on one particular page that lists all horniness points along with events associated with them. Looking at it may help spark your memory or lack thereof of particular events and should help you get the missing point.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Check out the guide linked in the first post or from the menu behind the 'do not press' button in the scene replay. there is a table on one particular page that lists all horniness points along with events associated with them. Looking at it may help spark your memory or lack thereof of particular events and should help you get the missing point.
Thanks for trying to help, I must have missed something because day after day and week after week are going by, tried to get the 1 point for football, it just will not happen. Well anyway I deleted the game and will move on to games that want you to see the content, this game just to much grind for some spanking and a couple of blowjobs.

peace.

Titouille

Feb 25, 2023
Well anyway I deleted the game and will move on to games that want you to see the content, this game just to much grind for some spanking and a couple of blowjobs.
There isn't much "sex" content (i.e. vaginal or anal penetration). There are maybe 4 characters that are available for that. Most part is kissing, rubbing, blowjobs, and situations.

The MC is not your typical "fuck them all" type of usual harem games.

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
Well anyway I deleted the game and will move on to games that want you to see the content, this game just to much grind for some spanking and a couple of blowjobs..
Content? You are not looking for content. You just want sheer sex, nothing more, nothing less. You should give up on these games and resort to the conventional sources just like everyone else.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Content? You are not looking for content. You just want sheer sex, nothing more, nothing less. You should give up on these games and resort to the conventional sources just like everyone else.
calm down pal, you seem to misunderstand my post, I was trying to get to the content, but even with some guides I could not get the horniness of the girls to 14... so I was locked out of going any further in the game. That was very frustrating, because I like the game... but eventually I just gave up and deleted the game. So for me the game is too grindy and vague on how to progress the game to get to the rest of the content.

But it does not matter, I will wait for next update and maybe try again. But maybe try and not to assume what I am looking for in a game. Some of my favorite games are games like Cosy Cafe, not much sex in that, I just like the characters.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
calm down pal, you seem to misunderstand my post, I was trying to get to the content, but even with some guides I could not get the horniness of the girls to 14... so I was locked out of going any further in the game. That was very frustrating, because I like the game... but eventually I just gave up and deleted the game. So for me the game is too grindy and vague on how to progress the game to get to the rest of the content.

But it does not matter, I will wait for next update and maybe try again. But maybe try and not to assume what I am looking for in a game. Some of my favorite games are games like Cosy Cafe, not much sex in that, I just like the characters.
You can also be a naughty guy and press the Big red Ingame-Button multiple times. This makes life much easier ;).

Osei

Nov 10, 2017
First let me say I love this game, sadly it keeps crashing on me when I try to punish Rachel by putting her over Sally's knees, am I missing something.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I actually would like some exhibitionism content with her before sex.
Yes, and that's great. The main thing is that Ruth shows what a depraved slut she can be and that she likes to be spanked in front of everyone and fucked and everyone watches how she cums from it.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
First let me say I love this game, sadly it keeps crashing on me when I try to punish Rachel by putting her over Sally's knees, am I missing something.
I believe this has been discussed before but can't recall the fix. Try using the search function at the top of this page for more details.
Do you have an AMD/ATI graphics card? If so did you try changing the renderer? (If you press Shift+G ingame a menu should open, I heard ANGLE2 should be the best for AMD/ATI cards, but you could of course try GL2 as well...)
I found a fix after messing with game a bit,
open game press shift + G then select "Force Angle 2 Renderer"
This should fix it for you as it did for me...
I also changed Framerate to 60, disable power saving but don't think this helps as only thing which help was changing renderer to angle 2.

Give it a try if you want or rather then throwing amd card Lol
Shift + G while in game, try a different Renderer, probably "Angle 2."

Reactions: Gegecucu
Jun 13, 2022
Can someone share the latest news V0.15 image from Patreon ?
That is the latest news from Dicord:

"When is the next release?
The most frequently asked question! Here's what we know
Public Release
v0.14.3 is the current public release, available from
⁠announcements or from
Next release
v0.15 is in the development phase. Planned release for patreons will be some time in November 2023. v0.16 is also in its planning phase, for a mid-2024 release, with the idea that this release may complete Chapter 2. There's also a pinned post in
⁠info-and-faq that will be updated with specifics when we know more.
Development updates
Subscribe to patreon at or subscribestar to keep up with the latest news from the creators, including preview images and other updates
When is the next release?
"

Only for Patreons is a gallery with new graphics from V.15 available. (as seen on patreon.com)
Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 15-44-55 Altos and Herdone Patreon.png

We must look for a hero to post the 24 images here!;)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes