K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
And from what I have seen sofar with Lucy and what she's done sofar the Idea of anything redeeming her.
Is I think both highly unlikely and extremely optimistic of you.
You won't know unless you play it. You'll be forever wondering...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Keymaster [v1.1] [Ptypoe]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Yeh played it and nope when a game spends half it's time making excuses for a charater.
And then more time telling me we should be more forgiving and make allowances for them.
Because it's not strictly their fault so I should be willing to forgive them.

"But it's not her fault.... She is under a spell thats why she acts that way".
Except the spell is to make her fearfull of sex with the MC.
The fact she takes her frustration out on the MC could be attributed to that and i can forgive her for it just.

But not the jealous scheming bitch part and I will also add Vidictive to that.
Simply because of the "I will fuck anything that breaths... but no way MC is getting any".
In fact "I will cockblock the MC any chance I can becuase if I don't get to fuck him no one will" attitude.
Thats all her and what she is capable of and has nothing to do with the spell
"But what about the fact she knows it was wrong and she feels guilty about it".
Well what about the fact she knows it was wrong and she feels guity but yet did fuck all about it?.
She only came clean when she got busted.

And even then she makes it worse by then stealing a spell her friend and mentor that is forbiden for fairy's.
To bride the only one she seems to feel guilty over lying to and thats Rose the fairy not the MC.

And the fact that Rose get's mad but is so easily bought off.
Is more an indication of how shallow fairys are.
Plus the fact the MC just thinks its a prank. (Potato in the car exhurst pipe, clingfilm over a toilet bowl, thats a Prank)
Is more an indication of how much of a Clueless doormat the MC is.
And not of how forgivable she might or in this case might not be.

Seriously what is there worth forgiving her for.

Thank god there's the Mallory route and the No one at the moment route.

Just sayin.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
can someone answer me if the NTR worth it in this game ?
Depends, if you see the other of the main LI choices as someone to pursue. Personally since i go for the milf, the other LI choice doesn't really register as LI for me and as such i don't care if she is having sex with other people. Though there is at least one scene where the two LIs have bit of fun with each other, since sex is used to power the travel spells.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeh played it and nope when a game spends half it's time making excuses for a charater.
And then more time telling me we should be more forgiving and make allowances for them.
Because it's not strictly their fault so I should be willing to forgive them.

"But it's not her fault.... She is under a spell thats why she acts that way".
Except the spell is to make her fearfull of sex with the MC.
The fact she takes her frustration out on the MC could be attributed to that and i can forgive her for it just.

But not the jealous scheming bitch part and I will also add Vidictive to that.
Simply because of the "I will fuck anything that breaths... but no way MC is getting any".
In fact "I will cockblock the MC any chance I can becuase if I don't get to fuck him no one will" attitude.
Thats all her and what she is capable of and has nothing to do with the spell
"But what about the fact she knows it was wrong and she feels guilty about it".
Well what about the fact she knows it was wrong and she feels guity but yet did fuck all about it?.
She only came clean when she got busted.

And even then she makes it worse by then stealing a spell her friend and mentor that is forbiden for fairy's.
To bride the only one she seems to feel guilty over lying to and thats Rose the fairy not the MC.

And the fact that Rose get's mad but is so easily bought off.
Is more an indication of how shallow fairys are.
Plus the fact the MC just thinks its a prank. (Potato in the car exhurst pipe, clingfilm over a toilet bowl, thats a Prank)
Is more an indication of how much of a Clueless doormat the MC is.
And not of how forgivable she might or in this case might not be.

Seriously what is there worth forgiving her for.

Thank god there's the Mallory route and the No one at the moment route.

Just sayin.
Eh, not going to respond to this whole rant because you've greatly misunderstood major parts of the story and let your preconceptions shade everything else.

Did Lucy do wrong in the story at times? Yep, and I'm not here to defend her but clarify some major story points people seem to forget..

1. She's half fairy, meaning she LOVES sex with anyone. She would have jumped on the MC from the start if the curse wasn't making her want to be with him above all (and not want anyone else with him), but also make her nauseated or have the idea of being with him repugnant.
Once the curse is lifted she has no problem bringing the MC in to her escapades and is finally able to express her actual feelings when she gets back to 'normal'.

2. You act like there never was a curse.. Remember that the curse was there to both want him, and not want anyone else to be with him, BUT make the idea of being with him a repulsive idea. So all of the people that bitch about "she knew what she was doing!" well being conscious of actions that seem normal at the time but you later realize were not doesn't mean what you felt at the time irrelevant.

It's like getting drunk, or mostly drunk, doing something or saying something to someone and only later when you sober up you realize that you fucked up. Lucy didn't KNOW she had a curse, she just thought she was having uneasy feelings about the MC.

3. No one knew there was an actual curse until part way into the story. Lucy did know she had done actions that real friends wouldn't, but it's like being bi-polar or having some other mental health issue that causes you to act completely different than your 'normal self' at times. You might not want to talk about when that flares up because it's very embarrassing and you might be making a bigger issue of it than what the others who saw it did.

All the rest of it, Rose, the futa spell, etc.. Yeah some of it was plot driven and the dev forced a good portion of it, but just saying that sometimes characters can't always control their actions and may not even realize they were messing up. The true character is when someone realizes they were wrong and apologize.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheKeymaster-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I ran into an error with the image "tk emc movie 47". The background is just grey, that text at the top of the screen and a dialog box about the movie ending. The screen stays grey unit the MC goes to his room a few lines of dialog later.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Eh, not going to respond to this whole rant because you've greatly misunderstood major parts of the story and let your preconceptions shade everything else.

Did Lucy do wrong in the story at times? Yep, and I'm not here to defend her but clarify some major story points people seem to forget..

1. She's half fairy, meaning she LOVES sex with anyone. She would have jumped on the MC from the start if the curse wasn't making her want to be with him above all (and not want anyone else with him), but also make her nauseated or have the idea of being with him repugnant.
Once the curse is lifted she has no problem bringing the MC in to her escapades and is finally able to express her actual feelings when she gets back to 'normal'.

2. You act like there never was a curse.. Remember that the curse was there to both want him, and not want anyone else to be with him, BUT make the idea of being with him a repulsive idea. So all of the people that bitch about "she knew what she was doing!" well being conscious of actions that seem normal at the time but you later realize were not doesn't mean what you felt at the time irrelevant.

It's like getting drunk, or mostly drunk, doing something or saying something to someone and only later when you sober up you realize that you fucked up. Lucy didn't KNOW she had a curse, she just thought she was having uneasy feelings about the MC.

3. No one knew there was an actual curse until part way into the story. Lucy did know she had done actions that real friends wouldn't, but it's like being bi-polar or having some other mental health issue that causes you to act completely different than your 'normal self' at times. You might not want to talk about when that flares up because it's very embarrassing and you might be making a bigger issue of it than what the others who saw it did.

All the rest of it, Rose, the futa spell, etc.. Yeah some of it was plot driven and the dev forced a good portion of it, but just saying that sometimes characters can't always control their actions and may not even realize they were messing up. The true character is when someone realizes they were wrong and apologize.
Please feel free to show me exactly where In the story is your account of the purposeof the curse.
I'm curious because I appear to have missed it.

The only mention of the purpose of the Curse in the whole story upto the choice of Lucy or no one.
Is that it makes her fearfull of even the Idea of her haveing sex with the MC.
There is no mention of any compulsion to do so.
As you stated she is half fairy so she would jump the Mc if not for the curse.

However nothing is said that indicates she is forced to want to do what she would happily do anyway if not for the curse.
Only the evil mage thing early on mentioned compulsion and that was to make her go back to him.
Thats the only time its brought up.
Nor any mention of it forcing her to stop him from having sex with anyone else.
That Idea apparently was entirely her own decision due to a feeling of jealousy over Rose.
Her reaction to that and what she then did points to what her real character is like.
And how she can and will behave if it suites her.

Again yes she felt Guilty and knew it was wrong but not enough to stop any of it.
But if she was compelled to act that way as you suggest .
Then guilt could be a risk to the plan behind the Curse so any Curse would be unliekly to allow that feeling.

I said upto the Lucy or No one choice because upto that point every thing she thought and did despite the curse.
After everything sofar once the curse is gone I would be willing to be Lucy's friend.
But why would I want to date her?.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Please feel free to show me exactly where In the story is your account of the purposeof the curse.
I'm curious because I appear to have missed it.

The only mention of the purpose of the Curse in the whole story upto the choice of Lucy or no one.
Is that it makes her fearfull of even the Idea of her haveing sex with the MC.
There is no mention of any compulsion to do so.
As you stated she is half fairy so she would jump the Mc if not for the curse.

However nothing is said that indicates she is forced to want to do what she would happily do anyway if not for the curse.
Only the evil mage thing early on mentioned compulsion and that was to make her go back to him.
Thats the only time its brought up.
Nor any mention of it forcing her to stop him from having sex with anyone else.
That Idea apparently was entirely her own decision due to a feeling of jealousy over Rose.
Her reaction to that and what she then did points to what her real character is like.
And how she can and will behave if it suites her.

Again yes she felt Guilty and knew it was wrong but not enough to stop any of it.
But if she was compelled to act that way as you suggest .
Then guilt could be a risk to the plan behind the Curse so any Curse would be unliekly to allow that feeling.

I said upto the Lucy or No one choice because upto that point every thing she thought and did despite the curse.
After everything sofar once the curse is gone I would be willing to be Lucy's friend.
But why would I want to date her?.
Iirc at one point it was stated that her having the thing, sorry can't remember what the McGuffin was, made her want to have sex with MC, which is why she was cursed. So that she would consciously find the idea unappealing, yet unconsciously the McGuffin tried to make her have sex with MC. It's one of the reasons why se kept hanging around MC and also was so opposed to others getting close to MC.

Reactions: saarlewder

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

There is a big problem with your argument in that even when a person is drunk, he/she is responsible for his/her actions before the law (government) and also before society (social contract, decision of a majority). By the same standard she is responsible for her actions under the curse (an external influence). Saying otherwise would mean that the MC in this case, wasn't damaged in any way by her actions.

For it to be "not her fault" (poor Lucy) it would have to be something intrinsic to her existence that made her do what she did, a mental illness of her own for example. But that would still warrant for her removal from society as she would be an afront to social order.

Neither of the two scenarios give her any justification for causing damage (in common law or social contract) to the MC.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There is a big problem with your argument in that even when a person is drunk, he/she is responsible for his/her actions before the law (government) and also before society (social contract, decision of a majority). By the same standard she is responsible for her actions under the curse (an external influence). Saying otherwise would mean that the MC in this case, wasn't damaged in any way by her actions.

For it to be "not her fault" (poor Lucy) it would have to be something intrinsic to her existence that made her do what she did, a mental illness of her own for example. But that would still warrant for her removal from society as she would be an afront to social order.

Neither of the two scenarios give her any justification for causing damage (in common law) to the MC.
I wouldn't compare curse to being drunk. First one is caused by your own action, where as being cursed done to you by someone else. So if wanted to really compare it to real world example, it would be closer to being forced/coerced into doing something. Which still means she will bear some responsibility, but since her mind was affected by someone else in a way that she couldn't go against it, it would be reduced responsibility.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I wouldn't compare curse to being drunk. First one is caused by your own action, where as being cursed done to you by someone else. So if wanted to really compare it to real world example, it would be closer to being forced/coerced into doing something. Which still means she will bear some responsibility, but since her mind was affected by someone else in a way that she couldn't go against it, it would be reduced responsibility.
First, if I remember correctly, she knew something might happen to her when she went to spy on the villain, so the argument is mute because it was caused by her own actions.

Second, the curse is only about her feeling revulsion for sex with the MC. The curse is not about her been a cunt towards the MC, so that's all on her.

Third, in philosophy and jurisprudence it is generally agreed that the only attenuating circumstance is if it is an intrinsic cause that affects the person. Why? Because even if it is coercion, one could choose to take the damage instead of inflicting it to someone else. Saying that I caused damage to someone else to avoid damage to oneself is sure way of getting fucked.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
First, if I remember correctly, she knew something might happen to her when she went to spy on the villain, so the argument is mute because it was caused by her own actions.

Second, the curse is only about her feeling revulsion for sex with the MC. The curse is not about her been a cunt towards the MC, so that's all on her.

Third, in philosophy and jurisprudence it is generally agreed that the only attenuating circumstance is if it is an intrinsic cause that affects the person. Why? Because even if it is coercion, one could choose to take the damage instead of inflicting it to someone else. Saying that I caused damage to someone else to avoid damage to oneself is sure way of getting fucked.
Curse was applied to her before she went to spy on the villains iirc.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I hadn't played this game for a bit and I come back to it, was the sex scenes always this short and uninspired?
I remember this game at least being good. Now it's just a sex scene starts and then it just ends a few clicks later.
It's very disappointing for sure.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It's avoidable. You just choose not to watch the girls with other guys/furies/girls. If you chose the first time, it mostly lets you see all of them. There is a cat-man who has sex with a fairy. There's also some girl-on-girl action you can watch or not. Then there is a guy who is not the MC with a girl you can watch or not.
Unless a poor choice of words, what you describe its skippable, not avoidable. Avoidable means it never happens in the story period, skippable is you don't see it happen, but the story acknowledges it is happening.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes