VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hello guys!

Please find the links for the v.014 Update:
Mac:
PC:

Sorry it's late (very slightly Monday not Sunday) just got home!
Hope you enjoy and let me know

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Marry me
Hello guys!

Please find the links for the v.014 Update:
Mac:
PC:

Sorry it's late (very slightly Monday not Sunday) just got home!
Hope you enjoy and let me know

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
holy shite..wife had the makeover the century..became Hotty MacHotterson!!!!..why ever leave home again? :O
also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i really dont like when patreon dictates the game... 18+ school girls because they are what ? retarded ? special ?
i attended like 3/5 of classes per year and still managed get minimum C (some even A) on all of the subjects.
step-doughter in a young couple... what ? is she barren or somtn ? what is the reasoning ? that makes no sense to me.
to me it's clear it's all done to avoid patreon scrutiny and look forced and unnatural which made it very unappealing to me.

Reactions: Paprika

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
i really dont like when patreon dictates the game... 18+ school girls because they are what ? retarded ? special ?
i attended like 3/5 of classes per year and still managed get minimum C (some even A) on all of the subjects.
step-doughter in a young couple... what ? is she barren or somtn ? what is the reasoning ? that makes no sense to me.
to me it's clear it's all done to avoid patreon scrutiny and look forced and unnatural which made it very unappealing to me.
A little edgy on that 18+ comment lol

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
Don't see any sex in 0.14 - Just some Hannah boobs and a brief nude shower scene. Am I missing some choice back in the .13 release?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
How to get the Hannah swimming lessons scene? No matter what I do her poor face gets bruised.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
TY for the update forgot all about this game thanks for the reminder :FeelsGoodMan:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
You need to restart the game with this update or you'll get errors, sorry.

Regarding their age, tbh it's not really about Patreon, it's more "I don't want to go to jail". I'm from the UK, therefore everybody is 18+ absolutely no exceptions.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You need to restart the game with this update or you'll get errors, sorry.

Regarding their age, tbh it's not really about Patreon, it's more "I don't want to go to jail". I'm from the UK, therefore everybody is 18+ absolutely no exceptions.

did restart..and those errors appeared..i always replay from the beginning the games i truly enjoy..this being one of them
also..since you said you are from the UK..do you think i could trade in my boy-racer crap for a mid 70's AM Vantage V8?..asking for a friend.....

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
On Thursday, there is a dialog loop when you pass Ana in the school hallway. If you choose to "turn and look back at her from behind" it is fine. But if you choose to keep walking, the dialog loops back to right before you eavesdrop on Mrs. Miller right before that. It will keep looping if you keep choosing the keep walking option.

Reactions: ltpika

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
D-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-d-e, I really do like this game- but is a restart going to be necessary for each release? I'd like to know now, so that maybe I can wait 5-6 releases from now and then play it. :)

W-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-w. It's not often that I say or do this, BUT I completely/100%/utterly apologize and retract my previous statement. I did things a bit differently this time and HOLY CRAP- I had no idea that the other branch existed or was as involved as it is... I'm not sure if my brain can cope with the reality that you're creating here, but (theoretically) it looks like there can be 3-4-5 completely different totally separate stories here...

You have the wife (if you so choose), Penelope, Hannah, Mercedes, Mrs. Miller, potentially her brood- and that's just the teacher route. This isn't even taking into consideration if you decide to stay closer to your law enforcement roots.

You bastard. :) I may have to have, no less than 3 individual folders with a different version of the game in each just so I can follow that specific story/arc. Here I was thinking that I'd knock out this update in 20-30 min, but no- this is going to take some serious, serious brain power to figure out all the possible branches.

Well done sir, and I applaud you. HOW can you keep all of these things straight in your head? You must have one of those "conspiracy theory" rooms in your house and the walls are just covered with pictures, push-pins, and bits of string linking all of your ideas together for this story. :) I'm a little addled just playing it at this point.

On an unrelated note- has anybody made "the" patch yet? Lol

Reactions: skullfox99
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes