VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Sleazy

Jun 8, 2018
By far my favorite game, the renders are fabulous and none of the girls and women have gigantic tits, planning on supporting his Patreon this payday, great work :)

Reactions: FrankFurters

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I enjoy the game, the concept, the models, the different paths, but the game is a bit messy, some bugs and inconsistencies along the way, like how you get the bike in the morning and at afternoon to go to the police you get the car with no sign that the wife came back home with it. I think there is a lot of potential here though

and I do find the whole conspiracy dull, the best parts of the game are interacting with the girls in whatever situations

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Story is good.. very good. I liked it a lot. However, graphics are.. don't want to say terrible because it is not but it needs improvement. I liked new wife model. Especially her hair is looking awesome but you need to change older renders as well and need more images for sex scenes. This game has good potential but needs improvement. Thank you.

korko

May 30, 2017
You need to restart the game with this update or you'll get errors, sorry.

Regarding their age, tbh it's not really about Patreon, it's more "I don't want to go to jail". I'm from the UK, therefore everybody is 18+ absolutely no exceptions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Need to start new game every update?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this or is it linear ?
no idea if there is a walkthrough..but its definately NOT linear..there are more paths to take than most games i've played from here...the dev has hit the sweet spot in that way

Reactions: Munkey

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
no idea if there is a walkthrough..but its definately NOT linear..there are more paths to take than most games i've played from here...the dev has hit the sweet spot in that way
so how do you play it .....how do you know which choice leads to which path

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Just play as u want.. so simple
Yes.
Let logic lead your path.

Actions and consequences.

Dinner with your Wife > have sex with her
Dinner with another Girl > No sex with your wife, but maybe... XD

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Dev did a short walkthrough of the update previous to this one

A bigger walkthrough I think is already necessary since there are quite a few routes even being such an early version.I have 3 saves and there are still a few options that I have not done because they do not call me enough attention.

I liked this update but it feels short. I did make Miss Miller's bed as a good boy, I prefer her than the actual wife

Reactions: coolboy88

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hm, somehow I can't proceed the game after the cereal on day 3 (the morning after either the action with Mercedes or the spanking scene at home). No matter what choices I make I keep getting error messages like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I missing something?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes