VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@iloveupls
Please look four (4) posts above yours [Post #423].

You can click [Spoiler: Change Log] and/or the Mega link (depending on your system). Link contains full download w/ bug fixes.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
tmanifest-jessfan.gif tmanifest-merfan.gif
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/07/136891_tmanifest-jessfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/07/136892_tmanifest-merfan.gif
Previous ones:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i should say..one thing i really appreciate that noone mentions or seems to notice..is you give the characters actual expression that cover a full range..pouty sexy upset shy etc etc that fit the situations..i'm into these games for the stories and the art..not for fapping..hollyhurricane on chaturbate is for the fapping..lol...just thought you'd like to know those small details are appreciated

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Looking forward to replaying this- especially knowing that there's all that other stuff, if you decide to ignore/avoid the family route. :)

Now all we need is some kind soul to provide us with "the" patch... ;)

Reactions: Stick

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Incredibly disjointed. No flow. Really, it bounced around so much I got seasick.

You've set it in America so you need to fix a couple of things: "mum" is not used in America except as the name of a flower or a synonym for "silent". It's "mom" here. Or "ma". Also, schools here don't have "heads", (headmistresses or headmasters,) they have "principals". Public schools, by law, can't be segregated by race, religion, OR gender and virtually no public schools have uniforms. (Under the laws of most states a public school could only require a uniform if it were to provide said uniform, and most would require several be provided each student and very few school districts can afford to waste money like that - they just have various "dress codes" to prevent students from wearing things offensive or revealing.) A cop couldn't be assigned to a private school (illegal use of public funds to benefit private citizens: private schools have to hire their own security) so I assume you have to be talking public school.

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game so far and I personally really appreciate a Linux version. Can confirm it does in fact work. The characters look good and seem to have good depth. The only nitpick I have is there doesn't seem to be any clues to help find the daughters favourite drink at the dinner...unless there isn't a right answer?

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Great game, it is a pity ended a bit quick though.It's understandable though, choices really matter in this.I played as a good guy and now I will play as an asshole.:cool:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Incredibly disjointed. No flow. Really, it bounced around so much I got seasick.

You've set it in America so you need to fix a couple of things: "mum" is not used in America except as the name of a flower or a synonym for "silent". It's "mom" here. Or "ma". Also, schools here don't have "heads", (headmistresses or headmasters,) they have "principals". Public schools, by law, can't be segregated by race, religion, OR gender and virtually no public schools have uniforms. (Under the laws of most states a public school could only require a uniform if it were to provide said uniform, and most would require several be provided each student and very few school districts can afford to waste money like that - they just have various "dress codes" to prevent students from wearing things offensive or revealing.) A cop couldn't be assigned to a private school (illegal use of public funds to benefit private citizens: private schools have to hire their own security) so I assume you have to be talking public school.
Regarding the school I looked into this quite a bit, the school in the game is a Charter School. What I gathered is that, a Charter School in the US, can be segregated by gender (Kansas is opening an all-girls one, and California has them that I can cite). Charter Schools can also be assigned School Resource Officers (Washington DC has used them for example) and often they have uniforms, and can require students to wear them. They also have some degree of autonomy on what they teach, which is why they can require gym classes to be completed. I didn't know about principals though, here we use the term interchangeably, the "headmaster" and the "principal" would be one and the same, I can amend it to make her the principal though, not the headmistress.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
This game is absurd... bad story flow, disjointed and convoluted plots that seem to shift in and out from nowhere, and completely unnecessary political bullshit. From the stupid "Thanks Obama", to the "I'd like to grab her by the pussy" to the "Democrats always outspend Republicans"... this just stupid political tripe from someone who very obviously has no understanding of American education systems, police forces, or politics. Write about what you know, and learn to transition scenes in some comprehensible way. The only thing good about this are the renders... the story is just a mess.

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
Got this errror

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Hannahgotfood.jpg'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 519, in script
H "This is delicious, thankyou so much"
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Hannahgotfood.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\execution.py", line 846, in run_context
File "game/script.rpy", line 519, in script
H "This is delicious, thankyou so much"
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\ast.py", line 618, in execute
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1413, in with_statement
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2193, in do_with
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 414, in render
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 229, in wrap_render
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
File "C:\Users\drpep\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.812\TheManifest-v.0141-win\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
If the Wife was hot like Miss Miller i would never dare to cheat on her IRL
She is once you get to the new content. I wasn't even going to feel bad about giving the ugly waifu the divorce papers so I could hook up with Jessica once she comes out of her coma, but the new and improved waifu is actually making me feel a little guilty about that decision.

johnw713

Jun 4, 2017
I keep on trying to sleep with my wife but whenever morning comes I magically wake up next to Miss Miller every morning. What should I do?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes