Kakuroi

Jul 19, 2022
Hi! I'm new to this thread. I discover about the game today, but I saw that it's a game from 3 years ago...
How often new updates are released?
I liked the game but seems few content for 3 years of development.

Reactions: ghosty20

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Hi! I'm new to this thread. I discover about the game today, but I saw that it's a game from 3 years ago...
How often new updates are released?
I liked the game but seems few content for 3 years of development.
It updates extremely slowly. Devs promise that this time it would take less time, but we will see. There are monthly updates on Patreon, so game is far from being dead.

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
Game really trying to paint Corinne as good friend and Sharon as very bad beach.

But as I can see this Corinne just friendzoned mc and ready to jump on some badboy. But Sharon gave him uprising even if she clearly was confused and upset about her situation.

Apr 18, 2022
Game really trying to paint Corinne as good friend and Sharon as very bad beach.

But as I can see this Corinne just friendzoned mc and ready to jump on some badboy. But Sharon gave him uprising even if she clearly was confused and upset about her situation.
Friendzoning someone does not make one bad. Corinne is in no way obligated to have feelings for the MC. We can see that she is a friend in some way, at the very least she give him rides to school.

It is true that Sharon gave him a uprising, but she still have a negative attitude towards him and that seems to be what bothers MC the most. I think it is nice though that she gets some backstory, why she resents him.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Friendzoning someone does not make one bad. Corinne is in no way obligated to have feelings for the MC. We can see that she is a friend in some way, at the very least she give him rides to school.

It is true that Sharon gave him a uprising, but she still have a negative attitude towards him and that seems to be what bothers MC the most. I think it is nice though that she gets some backstory, why she resents him.
Yes, it does makes someone bad. They know that the other person is interested on them and use that feelings against their "friend". IF she actually cared about the MC, she would just cut the relationship so he could actually move on, and not manipulate him to do what she wants.

May 31, 2017
I gave the game a try and i loved it idea and story , but kinda lost since there is too many choices without a gallery mode even , so i gotta ask is there a walkthrough to the game or a gallery patch or something like it?

Reactions: Kakuroi
Apr 18, 2022
Yes, it does makes someone bad. They know that the other person is interested on them and use that feelings against their "friend". IF she actually cared about the MC, she would just cut the relationship so he could actually move on, and not manipulate him to do what she wants.
What are you talking about? When is Corinne using him and manipulating him? Plus it is possible to just stay friends, there is absolutely no reason to cut the relationship unless one part can't handle it just being friends. What do you see that makes this the case here?

You have a serious bad attitude, if you believe someone not having romantic feelings towards you are being bad, again they are not obliged to be anything towards you except common respect and decency. Yeah, if they are using you, it is bad, but where exactly do you see Corinne do this so far?

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
What are you talking about? When is Corinne using him and manipulating him? Plus it is possible to just stay friends, there is absolutely no reason to cut the relationship unless one part can't handle it just being friends. What do you see that makes this the case here?

You have a serious bad attitude, if you believe someone not having romantic feelings towards you are being bad, again they are not obliged to be anything towards you except common respect and decency. Yeah, if they are using you, it is bad, but where exactly do you see Corinne do this so far?
At the start of game Corinne never choose mc between mc and someone else. You call that healthy relationships when one side ready to give attention but another not, even friendly? Her friend pretty much insult mc and Corinne like "nothing wrong". Mc had 18 years birthday, Corinne: "Hey, gal, you right, lets go party with couble douchbags". She's good "friend" for mc yeah. She didnt even remember mc was adopted she need remind of that. Thats literally friendzone and without powers mc would must forget about her and exclude her from his life.

Later in the game when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So no, Alex and Sharon maybe have some flaws, who without, but Corinne worst in the game.

One more point

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2022
At the start of game Corinne never choose mc between mc and someone else. You call that healthy relationships when one side ready to give attention but another not, even friendly?
I don't recall saying they have a healthy relationship, but there is hell of a long way between an okay friend and being bad because you don't share feelings towards another. Turn it around and see that so far she is one of mc's only friends, so even giving him some attention is something. I am not arguing that she is perfect or great, just that she isn't bad for "friendzoning" him, unless she takes advantages of him, which we don't really see. Maybe when she wants to split the speeding ticket.

Mc had 18 years birthday, Corinne: "Hey, gal, you right, lets go party with couble douchbags".
So? It is not like he invited her to anything. He wants her to drive him home and she can't because she has other things. Sure it would be nice to give the ride home, but again she isn't obligated and she is not bad for not doing it. How entitled do you feel in this situation? Be glad when you get a lift, accept when you don't.

She didnt even remember mc was adopted she need remind of that. Thats literally friendzone and without powers mc would must forget about her and exclude her from his life.
Maybe mc doesn't talk about it often, doesn't really say anything. Furthermore it is silly to say that exclude her from his life without powers, as he didn't have them at the beginning and he is still friends with her.

As for the cafeteria scene, it is literally possible to play a version with a non altered Corinne. She clearly wants to stay out of it and ask for the friend to drop it. So no, she doesn't approve, but she may let it happen to keep out of it.

Look, I am not saying she is everything, the greatest catch, but it is just such a bad way to perceive the world, that women are bad and are friendzoning you, just because they don't harbor any romantic feelings for you. It does no one any good thinking like that and it is really what I am arguing against.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port :

Mind Society 0.5 :
(330Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I got around to playing the latest update.
This game is still great. It's such a shame that there is so little new content once a year, but that has nothing to do with its high quality.

For me, the sexiest present-day girls (not including the historical memories) are Jenny, Tracey and her mom. They make me drool.
I don't really like Alex because her body type is not for me, but I can see her being extremely sexy for those who are into that and she has a pretty face.
I totally not like Corinna or Sharon's bodies. They are so exaggerated that I find them unappealing. And I love curvy women more than anything, but their bodies are just cartoonish.

The only two things that I really dislike about this game are the ugly pre-made Daz animations and those fast render sequences that we can't stop.
I remember mentioning the very same thing two years ago; unfortunaly, this hasn't changed, and in my opinion it makes the sex scenes lackluster. Such a shame because the renders and models are sexy, and the build-up to the sex scenes is well done, but later the actual sex scenes are far from satisfying. For example, the photo shoot with Jenny was smoking hot, but the subsequent sex animations with her spoiled what could have been an epic intimate scene.

EDIT: Oh I forgot! Please, correct all those "then" used in comparative sentences. It's "better than", not "better then." There are lots of similar examples in the script that should be corrected.

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
EDIT: Oh I forgot! Please, correct all those "then" used in comparative sentences. It's "better than", not "better then." There are lots of similar examples in the script that should be corrected.
Uh,yea. About that. I actually went and edited a proofread script for the game. I tested it so it should it be fine. It's not like I changed any of the actual code. If anyone wants that just let me know.

Reactions: Aristos

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Also, while I was looking through the script I found that there's another level for mini-game where you're supposed to resist coming.
Which is weird because even when I first played this game (v.04) I couldn't get past the titjob scene no matter how long I stayed within the bar. Is there something I'm missing here?

Reactions: ghosty20
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes