VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ch3_preview2.png

Hello everybody,

As I said, the g9 test wasn't just me messing around with the new toy it also served a purpose. In this case, she's going to be one of the future side girls with a short appearance in CH3.
You can see one of the few game renders of her above.
I don't know when she'll have a "real" appearance in the game because that mainly depends on DAZ coming up with at least some of the needed tools & morphs for g9. Right now, it's way too time-consuming to work with g9 for more than a few renders.

Other than that, I posed and rendered the first 2 animations of CH3 and finished the next 49 renders.
That brings the render total to 311 as of now and the animation count to... 2 :p
Additionally, the biggest part of the next Scene is written and coded.
Coding was kinda tricky here because this scene is the last chance to get on Fiona's path. Up to that point, you can completely ignore her, talk to her but not visit her Studio or talk to and visit her. Everything came with the related variables I had to keep in mind when writing and coding the scene.
That brings the script file to 1169 lines as of now.

Nice preview... but how many sex scenes this game have?
3 in total right now. This will never be very heavy on lewd scenes. The lewd scenes are there to supplement the story and add a bit of entertainment. If they are your main focus, this is the wrong game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just played this game for the first time and it is awesome. Also Kaija best girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceolag
Sep 3, 2020
Did some practice work on making wallpapers again... and thought, it would be nice to share the result with all of you:
(if you don't mind Ceolag, cause it's essentially a modification of your original one)

Kaija Wallpaper
jpg ; 2k

View attachment 2436960

Hope, y'all enjoy!
I love badass women best girl in the entire game

coincidentally a katana is my favorite weapon

guns are the most boring weapon ever made and they're ugly

I wonder if I can ask
Ceolag

to give me a katana in the game

Reactions: Gorse

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hey everyone,

Did some practice work on making wallpapers again... and thought, it would be nice to share the result with all of you:
(if you don't mind Ceolag, cause it's essentially a modification of your original one)

Kaija Wallpaper
jpg ; 2k

View attachment 2436960

Hope, y'all enjoy!
I love it and of course, I don't mind. Great work.

I love badass women best girl in the entire game

coincidentally a katana is my favorite weapon

guns are the most boring weapon ever made and they're ugly

I wonder if I can ask
Ceolag

to give me a katana in the game
Well, it's not a question of "if" but more like "when or where" :cool:
I already had the plan/idea to use a Katana (actually it was the first idea for Kaija's weapon before I "found" the other sword). So most likely there will be one at some point.

Sep 3, 2020
Well, it's not a question of "if" but more like "when or where" :cool:
I already had the plan/idea to use a Katana (actually it was the first idea for Kaija's weapon before I "found" the other sword). So most likely there will be one at some point.
you are by far the best brother ever

please let me keep the katana as my main weapon if I get a Katana I can die happy

and my brother don't you agree that the katana is the most beautiful weapon ever created

• Haha
Reactions: Tulrek

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Sep 3, 2020
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ceolag

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ch3_preview3.png

Hey guys,

This week I completed the catch-up scene for Fiona. As I mentioned last week, it was a bit of work to keep all the possible combinations in mind and adjust the dialogue accordingly. For example, if you missed it the first time, you get a second chance to see the scene in her dance studio.
Of course, that means the scene needs to be adjusted to the story's progress, at least regarding the dialogue.
Beta testing should be fun for that... :ROFLMAO:
The whole thing is meant to be an alternative way to get on her path, mainly for those who didn't feel comfortable hugging other girls while you're still in a relationship.

The next scene is already in the works. That one will lead to the first lewd scene of Chapter 3. If you made the "correct" decisions in the earlier chapters...
The scene will probably keep me busy for the next week as it is planned to have several animations and those take forever to set up. At least for me.
The first animation for the scene is already set up and awaits being rendered, though.

In total, we're now at 369 static renders, 3 animations, and 2097 lines in the script file.

Have a nice weekend.
Cheers,
Ceolag

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes