VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just caught up with the latest update.
I felt that MC acted like an entitled brat when talking to his parents.
I'm also very disappointed that Finn died. I fully expected her to get preggers from the creampie.
Reading the last couple of pages I see Melb is her mom. Really? Where, when? I must've missed it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm also very disappointed that Finn died. I fully expected her to get preggers from the creampie.
Reading the last couple of pages I see Melb is her mom. Really? Where, when? I must've missed it.
Did you get the funeral scene ? or better asking you are not on Medbs path ? or are you ?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
MC can also act less like a brat but it depends on choices.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I'm also very disappointed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fully expected her to get preggers from the creampie.
Reading the last couple of pages I see Melb
Really? Where, when? I must've missed it.
Please use spoilers !!

Reactions: tslojr

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Anyone else thinks it might partially be MC's fault that Finn died at the hands of templar? When MC and Finn first met she was extremely distrustful and wary of humans and templar. Than MC and Finn made a pretty solid connection. That distrust and wariness could have kept her alive during the mission. We don't know exactly what happened, but its easy to imagine her being less guarded around humans in general and small things can lead to life or death...

On a different note, I went no family, no kaija route. So I am super ready to go kill some templars to avenge Finn's death. So far she is my favorite female character and I would have rathered her a LI than side bitch.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone else thinks it might partially be MC's fault that Finn died at the hands of templar? When MC and Finn first met she was extremely distrustful and wary of humans and templar. Than MC and Finn made a pretty solid connection. That distrust and wariness could have kept her alive during the mission. We don't know exactly what happened, but its easy to imagine her being less guarded around humans in general and small things can lead to life or death...

On a different note, I went no family, no kaija route. So I am super ready to go kill some templars to avenge Finn's death. So far she is my favorite female character and I would have rathered her a LI than side bitch.
We don't know what happened but let's throw some theories out there.
1st once she becomes MC's friend during the training, she said she will help with the peace plan. So maybe she went to the templars to do the same the MC is doing with elves and she got killed by some tard like William.
2nd there is a third party stirring the pot, so maybe it's another attempt to start the fire between Templars and Elves.

Last edited:

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
I felt that MC acted like an entitled brat when talking to his parents
Well, lets see. MC was almost get kidnapped or killed without knowing why. His one and only (except the fact he could cheat on her) gf/love of life was fake. And almost everything was fake. (Following flashbacks from childhood and the story plot)
And he was acting from your logic like a brat. It would be interesting to see your attitude and reaction if you were in the same shoes.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's possible, but given how hotheaded Finnabair was initially and how long it took her to figure out why the guy with a legendary sword was a better fencer than he should be, I'm skeptical she would have faired all that well against the Templars if she'd been more ruthless when encountering them. The Templars may be some of the dimmest bulbs out there, but they do seem to know how to fight.

And that's assuming she was actually killed by Templars. With all the hints of behind-the-scenes conspiracy, it's entirely plausible the Alfar have been misled about the exact circumstances leading to Finnabair's death.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

View attachment 3929562
She doesn't need to hack herself..she already was
;)

SPOILER YOUR GODAMN POSTS!

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
1st once she becomes MC's friend during the training, she said she will help with the peace plan. So maybe she went to the templars to do the same the MC is doing with elves and she got killed by some tard like William.
2nd there is a third party stirring the pot, so maybe it's another attempt to start the fire between Templars and Elves.
I like to think Steroid Kevin is the guilty party, would give motivation to duel and whoop his ass.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I don't think Finnabair was killed by the Templars, for days she had been acting different, the MC noticed that she seemed thoughtful about something, and wasn't acting like usual, and she confirmed it.

Then there was the training, where King Oberon showed up to train him in Finnabair's place.
He knew where Finnabair was, but didn't want to say, and I don't think they started the war with the Templars while the MC was with them, and even if that was the case, they would have used someone other than Finnabair, the MC's guide, the one he was living with.

She was most likely part of the group that wanted war, and her changing her mind may have caused unrest in the group, and Finnabair, the one who had been accompanying the son of the leader of the Templars, having been killed by a Templar, would rekindle the desire for war, whether true or not, rumors are usually enough.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hmm now that you mention...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Would reporting the posts for not using spoilers work?
Nahh...not against forum rules or anything, it's just selfish and inconsiderate behaviour towards folk who have not either a) got to it yet or b) not actually played the last chapter. Basically, entitled asshole behaviour without a thought for anyone else and generally considered, bad forum ettiquette, as it has been since forum software became a thing.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes