VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nahh...not against forum rules or anything, it's just selfish and inconsiderate behaviour towards folk who have not either a) got to it yet or b) not actually played the last chapter. Basically, entitled asshole behaviour without a thought for anyone else and generally considered, bad forum ettiquette, as it has been since forum software became a thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Let us starts at the very beginning:
- Some of us have seen Fresh prince of Bel air on TV or the fabulous Eddie murphy movie called Coming to America
A most excellent use of the spoiler, Canto! Of course everything under it is utter garbage... :eek:... o_O... I have absolutely no idea what made me say that... Mab isn't standing behind me is she?

Hehe... Seriously, I always enjoy reading your posts, dude.

Reactions: Quetzzz and xapican

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
I don't think Finnabair was killed by the Templars, for days she had been acting different, the MC noticed that she seemed thoughtful about something, and wasn't acting like usual, and she confirmed it.
Yeah but, I'm playing no family ditch kaija route. I am full templar hate, and that one a-hole from the bar and the ride and the ring. He had a punch to the throat coming regardless. Now I want his frackin head, but not on a pike, in the toilet so I can piss and crap on his skull for decades. It's like playing fireman in the public restroom as a kid, but as an adult, with spite!

So until I have the right people to direct my wrath, I will settle for the people who lied to me my whole life, brainwashed my childhood friend and turned her into a killer, then for no reason that makes any sense placed her in my bed. Seriously, MC's dad is a sicko. Notice in the family tell all, there was no mention of a bodyguard "bestie" or "boyfriend" for the sister. Only the MC gets the extra knife in the back. Thats why the sister is all like, yeah they screwed up but its mom and dad. Mom and dad didnt turn out her bestie and pimp them out to her for a decade. It is either a giant hole in the story or the parents knew MC was special from the start, or intended him to be. Else the "protection" the templar council put on MC would have been extended in the exact same kind to his sister, but it wasnt. Anyway I havent finished my first coffee yet so probably should just shut up and check for update before I wander off on super weird tangents. With my brain fog I could be talking about a different game for all I know.

Peace

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Yeah but, I'm playing no family ditch kaija route. I am full templar hate, and that one a-hole from the bar and the ride and the ring. He had a punch to the throat coming regardless. Now I want his frackin head, but not on a pike, in the toilet so I can piss and crap on his skull for decades. It's like playing fireman in the public restroom as a kid, but as an adult, with spite!

So until I have the right people to direct my wrath, I will settle for the people who lied to me my whole life, brainwashed my childhood friend and turned her into a killer, then for no reason that makes any sense placed her in my bed. Seriously, MC's dad is a sicko. Notice in the family tell all, there was no mention of a bodyguard "bestie" or "boyfriend" for the sister. Only the MC gets the extra knife in the back. Thats why the sister is all like, yeah they screwed up but its mom and dad. Mom and dad didnt turn out her bestie and pimp them out to her for a decade. It is either a giant hole in the story or the parents knew MC was special from the start, or intended him to be. Else the "protection" the templar council put on MC would have been extended in the exact same kind to his sister, but it wasnt. Anyway I havent finished my first coffee yet so probably should just shut up and check for update before I wander off on super weird tangents. With my brain fog I could be talking about a different game for all I know.

Peace
I don't really agree on Steroid Kevin (or what's his name). He was just in a bar, probably recognized MC or something such (don't think he was assigned watch duty), ended up being strange and overall bad experience.
He is, so far, only character in Templars I think MC treated like trash constantly for no reason.
Poor guy didn't do anything and MC keeps using any excuse to shit on him. Why?
Don't misunderstand that for trusting the guy. He's still a templar.

As for the rest? Yeah, I'm with you. There ain't no family there, only a bunch of lying, backstabbing liars. Fuck 'em.

Reactions: duckydoodoo

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't really agree on Steroid Kevin (or what's his name). He was just in a bar, probably recognized MC or something such (don't think he was assigned watch duty), ended up being strange and overall bad experience.
He is, so far, only character in Templars I think MC treated like trash constantly for no reason.
Poor guy didn't do anything and MC keeps using any excuse to shit on him. Why?
Don't misunderstand that for trusting the guy. He's still a templar.

As for the rest? Yeah, I'm with you. There ain't no family there, only a bunch of lying, backstabbing liars. Fuck 'em.
I would also remind, for those unaware, you can gain friendship points with him..or lose them in multiple places...

How important will that be later on in the story...who knows?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The fated children are always hidden - Hercules, Moses, Perseus, Achilles - they are not kings or royalty or anything, even tho Zeus could have made it so - therefore neither did the mom and dad of MC.

Maybe they hoped MC would actually escallate his relationship with his childhood friend and they would make the transition seamlessly by becoming spouses, soul mates of bethrothed.

Remember that Mad B is Morgana la Fey - she kidnapped the leader and nobody even noticed - how easy would it have been for her to snuff MC out if MC was advertized as a kid?

Do you think she would hasitate to kill a possible human warlock?
Never.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh I sense a lot of Assasins Creed fans in here, and LOL Seems that the French king and the corrupt pope did something right in bad mouthing a order what was created within the church, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I like to think Steroid Kevin is the guilty party, would give motivation to duel and whoop his ass.
That'd be nice... But I don't think that's the case.
Kevin only shows up when Mac doesn't. Mac also met with that templar chick.
It stands to reason that the thing in the sub-basement is fairly dangerous, possibly linking to the wasteland.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Mac also met with that templar chick.
Sorry to come across as a Nerd, that was Kary a Valkyre she is not member of the organization of Templars. she is freelance so to say, the only thing she has in comon with them is that she don't wants the Hellspawns in "Midgaard" or amog humans, and that is also what Templars Alfars have in comon the "Hellspawns" else they have other interests.
Maybe the whole point of the novel if you ask me.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Sorry to come across as a Nerd, that was Kary a Valkyre she is not member of the organization of Templars. she is freelance so to say, the only thing she has in comon with them is that she don't wants the Hellspawns in "Midgaard" or amog humans, and that is also what Templars Alfars have in comon the "Hellspawns" else they have other interests.
Oh! Thank you for that clarification. With her being at the Templar HQ, I just assumed she was one, having never played her path more thoroughly.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh! Thank you for that clarification. With her being at the Templar HQ, I just assumed she was one, having never played her path more thoroughly.
she is one of the meaning full side characters, there is no own path with her, being "friendly" with her earns you extra information.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
she is one of the meaning full side characters, there is no own path with her, being "friendly" with her earns you extra information.
Yeah, I know.
I only know there's more content with her because she showed up at the bar, and Alex could pick between her and Kate. So I'm assuming there would've been a chance to get to know her better while Alex had a choice on how to spend his day/evening at the Templar HQ. That's what I meant with 'path'. :)

Reactions: xapican

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
It can also earn a Very energetic 'Ride of the Valkyrie' ... ;)

(In a future Kari sexy time encounter, I can picture Kari losing control when she climaxes with the MC and, when she throws her head back, her wings suddenly appear and snap outward, fully unfurled as she is temporarily out of control.

Once she regains control, she furls her wings back into her body, they disappear and she blushes, telling the MC that That ride was more than passable...)

Kari is Smokin!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Maybe they hoped MC would actually escallate his relationship with his childhood friend and they would make the transition seamlessly by becoming spouses, soul mates of bethrothed.
From the discussion with the parents it almost seems that they hope that Kaija will change her life, and given the ease with which they embrace any excuse not to reveal anything about the Templars

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
To be a bigger nerd....Kari* ;)
There is no Kari path until the last update (and even then it's not really a path as such). You really do need to start paying attention Quetz to what you are actually reading (not sure how many times I actually need to keep repeating this to people). One reason i'm not as active on the Discord as I could be, half of the people quote shit as fact when they are not and when I point that out they all throw a hissy fucking fit at me as entitled Patreons.

If going to quote something as fact, make sure it actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes