VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes
Apr 2, 2023
Fiona gets best girl for me. Hands down. No one else is close. She's a cute redhead, dances and loves her doggy. That makes her lovable and she hasn't lied to me. She admits she's got some dark secret in her past but isn't ready to talk about it yet. That's fair. Early on I liked Elea, the exotic beauty, who also turned out to be the come here, come here, no, go away, go away girl. What a tease. Medb hated it so bad that I saved her life she lost her mind and control of her magic and almost killed me. Her next trick involved a little deadpan deception to get her life debt cleared. I think she missed her true calling; shoulda been a banker. Finnabair might have made an interesting mate had she not, also, tried to kill me... twice... for keeping the sword as a reward for saving her mom. Kari could have been a contender for LI except right after the earth shattering orgasm I gave her she tried to humiliate me saying I lacked stamina... WTF? Neither Linnae nor Kate have pissed me off, tried to steal from or kill me... yet... so, I guess they could still be in the running. Forget about Kaja, Mom and Dad. They were all in cahoots and lied to me for half my life. Come to think; Linnae was, technically, in on that one too. I guess she's out. Overall, not the friendliest or most honest bunch of folks. Yeah. I'm thinkin' me, Fiona and the Shaggy Dog; Walkin' off into the sunset...
As a fellow gentleman of refined taste as well as a connoiseur of the ginger persuasion I concur with this assessment.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
100%!
I think in general the side characters, npc's and extra's faces are so much more polished than the main ones. It's weird. First time I saw Kaija I wanted my MC to jump out of the window. I mean I know the guy is no prize, looking like an inbred goober with a mild case of Down's but still he's the MC of an AVN! Surely he can do better :LOL:

Somehow her personality manages to be even uglier than her looks. Easily my least favorite character of the bunch. My top 5 would probably be:
1. - Jessica
2. - Mac
3. - Kate
4. - Lugh (a fucking animal!)
5. - Succubus (demon bitch who tried to kill the MC)
seems like you stopped and judged the characters purely on the very first impressions and shut all their stories down after that.

Finnabair might have made an interesting mate had she not, also, tried to kill me... twice... for keeping the sword as a reward for saving her mom. Kari could have been a contender for LI except right after the earth shattering orgasm I gave her she tried to humiliate me saying I lacked stamina... WTF?
Finnabair doesn't know where you got the sword at that point.
and Kari is right... you only gave her one single measly orgasm and immediately fell asleep even though SHE did all the work, after you boasted you would be the first to satisfy her.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Finnabair doesn't know where you got the sword at that point.
and Kari is right... you only gave her one single measly orgasm and immediately fell asleep even though SHE did all the work, after you boasted you would be the first to satisfy her.
Yup, Can't believe some people think a human could keep up with a Valkyrie physically, they are literally built for war. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
just have to say it since I haven't been on this thread in awhile as I still have yet to play the update. But Kaija is still my best girl and honestly she is probably the 2nd hottest to me in physical attraction.
knowing you, Medb will become your favorite after this update. just like Risa in another "friendly" game
and there is no Kaija content at all in this chapter, unfortunately. the others get a very small scene each, but nothing for her. the update is all about Medb

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
knowing you, Medb will become your favorite after this update. just like Risa in another "friendly" game
and there is no Kaija content at all in this chapter, unfortunately. the others get a very small scene each, but nothing for her. the update is all about Medb
we will see it will take alot for her to dethrone Kaija for me I think. Before the update tbh I wasn't really a Medb fan, I liked Fiona and Elea more as well. So I can see her easily being my 2nd or 3rd favorite at the very least since it's all about Medb but I feel like it's gonna take alot to beat Kaija for me since Kaija is also in my top 10 LI list.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I didn't play through the update multiple times so i wasn't sure but was it possible to still get Medb route if you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or was the MC x Finnabair relationship a needed precursor in order to unlock Medb romance?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Ceolag
the scene replay screen, the last spot is labelled "Kari", but it should Finnabair instead :
1723949476532.png

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I didn't play through the update multiple times so i wasn't sure but was it possible to still get Medb route if you killed off Finnabair? Or was the MC x Finnabair relationship a needed precursor in order to unlock Medb romance?

1: Can you kill Finnabair and still romance Medb?
2: Can you keep Finnabair Alive, Don't romance her and still able to romance Medb?
3: Romance Finnabair, then romance Medb.
1. No. she considers you as an enemy for life. you are locked out of her path for good. at least, for now. maybe there will be an event later that could unlock it, but i doubt it. you killed her daughter in cold blood in front of her...
2 and 3. yes. the sex scene doesn't have any effect on Medb for now. maybe later, she could refuse you because you fucked her daughter, but elves don't seem to care that much about their partner's sexual history, and it doesn't seem like Finnabair had time to tell her mom that she fucked you.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
and it doesn't seem like Finnabair had time to tell her mom that she fucked you.[/ISPOILER]
Are you sure about that? i remember a line about how the only reason you got invited to the funeral was because Medb knew you we're "close" with her daughter, maybe im misremembering tho.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Are you sure about that? i remember a line about how the only reason you got invited to the funeral was because Medb knew you we're "close" with her daughter, maybe im misremembering tho.
yeah, you get invited to the funeral if she declared you her friend and you have enough points with Medb.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes