VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Same I'm more surprised they don't find at least least Medb attractive. To me Medb model is in my top 10 - 15 or so of best looking models ive seen. She could probably pass as a supermodel imo
I'm not keen on the looks of the Kaija model, but I love the other models Ceolag uses. I don't think Kaija is ugly, the model just doesn't appeal to me. You know what though, that is okay. I'm not attracted to every woman I met in real life with a nice body. That is life. Expecting every model to be what I like, is just ridiculous and unrealistic. If I find a VN where I love all the models then its just a fortunate coincidence.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Same I'm more surprised they don't find at least least Medb attractive. To me Medb model is in my top 10 - 15 or so of best looking models ive seen. She could probably pass as a supermodel imo
No objections from my side :KEK:

Some of Fiona's smiles remind me of dialogue from Scary Movie:

Buddy: Oh my God, she looks just like you!
Cindy: You think? She’s really beautiful!
Buddy: Yeah… Well, actually, her hair doesn’t have as many split ends as yours and her skin isn’t as oily as yours either. Also, sometimes your eyes get kind of squinty and you look like you might have Down Syndrome or something. Other than that, though, the resemblance is uncanny.
Cindy: Really?
Buddy: Also, her tits are perfect. They’re not pointy or funny-looking like yours… or spaced too far apart.
Cindy: OK! Enough!

Well, the part about tits and split ends doesn't apply to her, but the other part about the weird look sometimes...
But other than that, though, she's gorgeous :)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not keen on the looks of the Kaija model, but I love the other models Ceolag uses. I don't think Kaija is ugly, the model just doesn't appeal to me. You know what though, that is okay. I'm not attracted to every woman I met in real life with a nice body. That is life. Expecting every model to be what I like, is just ridiculous and unrealistic. If I find a VN where I love all the models then its just a fortunate coincidence.
Kaija's attractiveness for me it's not just cause of her athletic body , but her design. She reminds me of that one badass female character in one of my favorite scifi tv shows that I will think is hot and like no matter what. Like her face not being as pretty as some other characters doesn't even register to me at all , it's the last thing I even think about there are very few LI like that to me. So when others say she has a bit of a masculine looking face and I do take a closer look I just can't see it.

Now Medb on the other hand since I have yet to play the update her attractiveness for me is simply cause she is hot and can pass as a supermodel to me. I just love Medb's face.

ELEA > FIONA > KARI > MEDB > KAIJA

Me when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Base on looks only for me

Medb and Kaija are kind of tied I perfer Kaija's body but Medb has a better face. Then I'd say Fiona , Kari and Elea

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
I'm completely on the Medb path. Of all the characters on offer, she made the best impression on me overall; not to mention her abilities!

The final scene is the icing on the cake
I'm a big fan of Medb and that final scene was the gut punch I did not see coming.

I'd be good with the MC seeing a trap, warning Medb and helping her escape it, then being hunted by the third party so they both flee Neverwhere to a different world (neither Earth nor Alfheim) - in an attempt to avoid those hunting them.

This would give them both a reason to depend on each other and the opportunity to build a bond that neither society (Alfar or human) would really allow - given who they are.

With that bond and the obvious closeness of the MC and Medb for each other due to their escape and evade, depending on each other, eventually finding a portal back to Alfheim and going to the Alfar capital would take on an entirely different tone that the MC's first meeting.

Proof of a third party, added to Queen Mab's ability to 'read' and be 'read' by the MC, revealing the depth of the growing bond, their closeness and the MC's sincere desire and efforts to protect Medb and return her to the Alfar could even earn a measure of approval and acceptance that this Human was truly different.

It will be hard to wait for Ceolag to give us the next chapter of this great AVN!

Cheers!! :coffee:

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Kaija's attractiveness for me it's not just cause of her athletic body , but her design. She reminds me of that one badass female character in one of my favorite scifi tv shows that I will think is hot and like no matter what. Like her face not being as pretty as some other characters doesn't even register to me at all , it's the last thing I even think about there are very few LI like that to me. So when others say she has a bit of a masculine looking face and I do take a closer look I just can't see it.

Now Medb on the other hand since I have yet to play the update her attractiveness for me is simply cause she is hot and can pass as a supermodel to me. I just love Medb's face.

Base on looks only for me

Medb and Kaija are kind of tied I perfer Kaija's body but Medb has a better face. Then I'd say Fiona , Kari and Elea
I think it's funny, the whole reason I gave the Kaija path a try was because I thought she was hot lol. I actually find her face great and the whole design and look of her is incredibly sexy. I'm also a big fan of less boring and slightly unconventional hairstyles.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I think it's funny, the whole reason I gave the Kaija path a try was because I thought she was hot lol. I actually find her face great and the whole design and look of her is incredibly sexy. I'm also a big fan of less boring and slightly unconventional hairstyles.
haha I tried her path for 2 reasons before I realized I liked her for other reasons. Like you said she was hot but I saw a render of her on reddit I think that made her look really badass

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Everyone has different tastes. She's what I would call a 'Butterface".

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
What sold me on Elea was she has that "Work wife" persona where she's got similar interests to you and lets you shoot the shit at work while having the sexy office lady in heels kinda vibe. But the more time I spent with her the more I wanted to switch to Fiona in the end. She's still alright but for me right now it boils down to Kaija and Fiona I think.

Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Everyone has different tastes. She's what I would call a 'Butterface".

haha kinda of funny how we all have someone different who we call a butterface. For me I consider Elea a butterface. While Medb is the best face for me. then id say I probably like Kaija's face slight more than Fiona.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I'm a big fan of Medb and that final scene was the gut punch I did not see coming.

I'd be good with the MC seeing a trap, warning Medb and helping her escape it, then being hunted by the third party so they both flee Neverwhere to a different world (neither Earth nor Alfheim) - in an attempt to avoid those hunting them.

This would give them both a reason to depend on each other and the opportunity to build a bond that neither society (Alfar or human) would really allow - given who they are.

With that bond and the obvious closeness of the MC and Medb for each other due to their escape and evade, depending on each other, eventually finding a portal back to Alfheim and going to the Alfar capital would take on an entirely different tone that the MC's first meeting.

Proof of a third party, added to Queen Mab's ability to 'read' and be 'read' by the MC, revealing the depth of the growing bond, their closeness and the MC's sincere desire and efforts to protect Medb and return her to the Alfar could even earn a measure of approval and acceptance that this Human was truly different.

It will be hard to wait for Ceolag to give us the next chapter of this great AVN!

Cheers!! :coffee:
I agree with you, when I read the first time that she was dead, I wanted to jump at the author's throat. I liked the girl and the funeral ceremony, .... phew.

Regarding Medb: Nothing symbolizes her change and attitude more when you look at her when she first meets as an ambassador to the Templars and in this funeral ceremony.

When you consider that the two come from completely different worlds, views and worldviews, it is more than astonishing that they have found a common basis for communication. I am certainly not talking about a romance here, but there is mutual sympathy.

Unfortunately, I fear that the connection will be put to a very tough test in the future, for a variety of reasons.

To be honest, I would never have believed that this genre would ever make it into my charts.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
haha kinda of funny how we all have someone different who we call a butterface. For me I consider Elea a butterface. While Medb is the best face for me. then id say I probably like Kaija's face slight more than Fiona.
Did you play the update now ?
Curious about your opinion, of Mebd befor and after.

Reactions: minibaer12

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Did you play the update now ?
Curious about your opinion, of Mebd befor and after.
not yet, been playing Yakuza 0 all week lol just beat it today. Was originally gonna wait till the Steam release but thinking of just playing my Love path save tomorrow.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
A few words about Kaija: For me, the saying applies: "Looks aren't everything!" On my first playthrough, like everyone else, I was totally into Kaija, but after the kidnapping attempt and the subsequent conversation, things got weird and the one-on-one conversation with Jess was over. From that point on, she was "down and out"! I not only ended the relationship, but also the friendship. Let's wait and see what the dev comes up with.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Can someone tell me how many more chapters we'll play as this mc for before the story switches to new characters?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes