VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Can someone tell me how many more chapters we'll play as this mc for before the story switches to new characters?
depends on whether the MC actually has to leave the land of the elves. If so, I would like to have a conversation with Kari (Valkyrie): Topic: Access to the Nordic deities because of the second sword

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
depends on whether the MC actually has to leave the land of the elves. If so, I would like to have a conversation with Kari (Valkyrie): Topic: Access to the Nordic deities because of the second sword
Well, I haven't played the last update but if there is only one final update left with these characters, I will be disappointed tbh.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can someone tell me how many more chapters we'll play as this mc for before the story switches to new characters?
Hi Joshy long not read, I don't know, but seems that Ceo follows a pattern doing the LI centered Updates,
Background and MC and Kaija
then : I don't remeber if it was Fiona or Elea
then: again IDR Elea or Fiona
then : General Story and Neverwhere
last : Medb
in all of them exept the last he wrote something for the other LI and Side LI the game is Launched On Steam on Septeber 6th
(did you whishlist?)
I don't think Ceo will warp up soon, plus he did not share any Info about the content of next update

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi Joshy long not read, I don't know, but seems that Ceo follows a pattern doing the LI centered Updates,
in all of them exept the last he wrote something for the other LI and Side LI the game is Launched On Steam on Septeber 6th
(did you whishlist?)
I don't think Ceo will warp up soon, plus he did not share any Info about the content of next update
Yeah dude I wish listed the game back in November.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Well, I haven't played the last update but if there is only one final update left with these characters, I will be disappointed tbh.
We already know about 2 of them as the dev said that he moved the cliffhanger from CH 6 to CH 7 as he did not want to leave us in suspense for months.

As well - there are not just the primary LI relationships to build, but also, I imagine that side 'girl' content is much more than one and done.

That also does not touch the story aspect of this AVN.

I feel like there could easily be another 10 - 15 chapters, given the story lines and the development of the LI relationships, but that may well be my wish for more of this world and this story!

Cheers!! :coffee:

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Guys, I still don't understand how this is going to work? Book 1 is coming out in September on Steam. And then what? Chapters will be added to Book 1 on Steam as regular updates?

Reactions: Joshy92

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Guys, I still don't understand how this is going to work? Book 1 is coming out in September on Steam. And then what? Chapters will be added to Book 1 on Steam as regular updates?
Book 2 is from ch 7 on , for all what I understood.

Reactions: yossa999

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, if book one has six chapters that means only one more update with these characters if book two does start at chapter seven.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
But is it true that the Book 2 will be about different characters, but share the same lore as the Book 1?
So, if book one has six chapters that means only one more update with these characters if book two does start at chapter seven.
Where get u that from? Not that I know, but I guess it is better to ask Ceo directly
Why don't just Tag him ?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Where get u that from? Not that I know, but I guess it is better to ask Ceo directly
Ceo did say a while ago that we would eventually play as a new mc, but it would be in the same universe, but it was ages ago and I can't be bothered trying to find the post.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
(did you whishlist?)
that would fit my assumption

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Only 1 of the potential LIs has ridden a motorcycle into a gunfight for you. For me that counts for a lot...
Hehe Yep. I've played it that way too and I confess, when I put myself in a more "understanding" mindset Kaija becomes a very loveable, intriguing, loyal and awesome partner. But, right now, I'm doing a Fiona play through so, MC is considerably more disgruntled and rebellious towards his family and former lover. That's one of the great things about this story. There really are a number of ways to play it and it is quite immersive in each one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Why don't just Tag him ?
Discord habit, I guess, don't tag the dev :)

But actually I found the answers here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-neverwhere-tales-v0-5-0-ceolag.126219/post-12390850

Book 1 (game 1)will be around 11/12 chapters and will tell the story of the current MC to a certain point.
Book 2 (new game) will have new (and old) characters with a different MC and a different story.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I agree I don't like tagging devs but I was just about to do it thankfully now I don't have to.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes