VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
...Jess doesn't go down this path because the family is more important to her, but I will look at what happens or doesn't happen on the path of the "lone warrior".
which family? we are also her family :HideThePain:

the moment she started giving me moral lectures - I decided to burn all the bridges as well, there is no going back now :cool:

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
which family? we are also her family :HideThePain:

the moment she started giving me moral lectures - I decided to burn all the bridges as well, there is no going back now :cool:
Now it's up to Dev to what extent he will break off relations? Only with his parents or even with Jess? The future will prove it!

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Excellent that is good news because I hate cheating on my chosen LI in these games.
Without spoiling anything, I would still recommend you play through the Medb/Finnabair path. You will get a deeper insight that way. Don't panic, nothing happens with Medb!

[edit] Just do all the training sessions. I'm afraid you'll need them later.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Now it's up to Dev to what extent he will break off relations? Only with his parents or even with Jess? The future will prove it!
I don't really see the MC breaking relations with Jess, neither does he want to do so, nor does Jess, even if you burn bridges.
I can only see this happen if the MC would actively go against his parents (like fighting them) or not help them when in their life is in danger. At best i can see them get estranged if you burn bridges.

Reactions: nitkonikic

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Without spoiling anything, I would still recommend you play through the Medb/Finnabair path. You will get a deeper insight that way. Don't panic, nothing happens with Medb!

[edit] Just do all the training sessions. I'm afraid you'll need them later.
Maybe in the future I will but I usually don't like doing multiple playthroughs with these games.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Maybe in the future I will but I usually don't like doing multiple playthroughs with these games.
This has absolutely nothing to do with multiple routes. If you don't get all the points from her, you won't get that far. You learn more there than with the Templars.

Concentrate on gathering information and training. My advice...

pitao

May 18, 2023
I hate cheating on my chosen LI in these games.
Same here but I also like to explore all paths available so far in the game (atm in chapter 3), dang gonna be a herculean task of split/separate saves to see it all and not being a cheating and hypocrite (giving shit to Kaija and doing worse lol) asshole hehehe. But the game is very good so far and I bet it is worth the time spent on it I guess.

Changing topic now, I completely agree with the MC and I'll start using this quote whenever my friends try to order an "abomination" of a pineapple pizza at my home from now on :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Cinema or movie theater, such a complicated term US uses lol seems like German that agglutinate words for a new meaning word.
"Vamos ao teatro de filme?/Let's go to the movie theater". So much easier to use a simpler term like Cinema that is also used here in Portugal and in Portuguese. "Vamos ao cinema? /Let's go to the cinema?".
Have to agree with Fiona on this, we Europeans know better hahaha. But never the less that scene and interaction was funny.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm starting to like Kari, I totally cheated on Kaija with her before I reloaded as i'm only playing 1 path for now. When I replay the game I might have to make a save for Kari just on the off i'm wrong and she gets more content beyond being a side girl. At least I think she is only a side girl.
She has no 'path'...just a side girl for lewds (aside from her actual relevence to the plot).
If you burn bridges, Ceo has already stated he will respect that....you really will burn bridges.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
This is my Medb save hehehe....if going to romance the old ice queen and side with the Elves, may as well go the whole nine yeards eh? hehe.
I've different routes made for this. Of course Medb is one of them. The others are one with Fiona and one on Kaija's love route. But it's more for the fun out of it. In my main saves I try to be a good Callister brat, at least trying to be neutral.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've different routes made for this. Of course Medb is one of them. The others are one with Fiona and one on Kaija's love route. But it's more for the fun out of it. In my main saves I try to be a good Callister brat, at least trying to be neutral.
Tht save is the only one so far I have burned bridhes and gone full on fuck the Templars. A few others I have made sure to be pissed but left things open...for now, would like a little more info before making a final choice on those other saves. My Kaija romance save (ugghh...can't believe I just said that) is the only one I went full forgiveness with.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes