VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Just saying, we don't know how old Fiona is, chance is she is not all that much younger :LOL:
Couple of centuries or so, at least that's impression i got when she talks about irland and the bit of her past.
Or this reaction
View attachment 3950338 View attachment 3950339
Yeah, she's just hesitant to admit she's a 200 yr old virgin...;)

Orking cows is illegal in many states....
I gave you a :ROFLMAO: but I was wishin' there was a groan option... I guess I could settle for a "lepew"... :lepew:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I can't even recall if I was still technically with K, though points were still high (same with F and M, E drew the short straw). Would have to replay or reload the end of each chapter to see what decisions were made. Is it possible to keep the door open but be on a break? That seems like the ideal path, unless you hate her.

Reactions: motseer

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can't even recall if I was still technically with K, though points were still high (same with F and M, E drew the short straw). Would have to replay or reload the end of each chapter to see what decisions were made. Is it possible to keep the door open but be on a break? That seems like the ideal path, unless you hate her.
Unless you specifically make certain choices (notably in the choice in the Templar HQ)....you're still effectively with her but low points will block some content with her going forward.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Unless you specifically make certain choices (notably in the choice in the Templar HQ)....you're still effectively with her but low points will block some content with her going forward.
Then I probably cheated on her. Oops.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I was thinkin' there was a full-on breakup option plus a "step back" loophole option. But I may not be remembering correctly...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I was thinkin' there was a full-on breakup option plus a "step back" loophole option. But I may not be remembering correctly...
Only in the 'talk' in the Templar HQ but not actual 'break up'. Saying Maybe/No to Jess behind the sofa will allow other romances to start. But you never actually 'officially' break up with Miss Lying Bitch. You can however, cement the relationship going forward.

Code:
2 . We work together. For now [KaijaWork=True]
    We take a step back [KaijaStepBack=True]
    No step back [KaijaNoStepBack=True]
        Note: Requires [Kaija] LP >=8

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Only in the 'talk' in the Templar HQ but not actual 'break up'. Saying Maybe/No to Jess behind the sofa will allow other romances to start. But you never actually 'officially' break up with Miss Lying Bitch. You can however, cement the relationship going forward.

Code:
2 . We work together. For now [KaijaWork=True]
    We take a step back [KaijaStepBack=True]
    No step back [KaijaNoStepBack=True]
        Note: Requires [Kaija] LP >=8
Yeah, so... A player (pun intended) might say option 1 is a loophole option. It could imply the "romance is on hold" but we need to work together... for now. Meaning there could be a reevaluation later. Even the "step back" doesn't necessarily enforce a breakup but I'm sure most interpret it that way. The third one is really the only option that definitely says there will be no change in the relationship status.

At least, that's the way I read it... Guess that makes me a bit of a player, eh? :cool:

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, so... A player (pun intended) might say option 1 is a loophole option. It could imply the "romance is on hold" but we need to work together... for now. Meaning there could be a reevaluation later. Even the "step back" doesn't necessarily enforce a breakup but I'm sure most interpret it that way. The third one is really the only option that definitely says there will be no change in the relationship status.

At least, that's the way I read it... Guess that makes me a bit of a player, eh? :cool:
I read it exactly the same ;)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But you never actually 'officially' break up with Miss Lying Bitch. You can however, cement the relationship going forward.
That's fine, iirc technically you also never asked her 'officially' to be your gf.
It could imply the "romance is on hold" but we need to work together... for now. Meaning there could be a reevaluation later
More like, maybe we can still be friends later, that option sure didn't sound like a loophole option to me.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, she's just hesitant to admit she's a 200 yr old virgin...;)
:unsure: Spiderwebs count as hymen ? :oops:
Maviarab ; I prefer the term "deciving truthbender" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
on the serious side: I had my trouble with this 3 options, aswell, "we work toghether for now" seemed the most close to break up although it is leaving a door open.

Last edited:
Reactions: pitao and Maviarab

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
this might be a stupid question, but how aint this with a Fantasy tag yet?. I belive i saw it, in the intro it said it was?

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes