VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Seriously?

*sighs*

4....Kaija, Elea, Fiona, Medb. Anyone else is a side piece. You really needed to ping the Dev to to find this out? While he away on holiday? Jesus, have you even started and played the VN?
Nope you got it wrong. Hilda, Gertrude, Fanny and Gaye are the LIs all the others girls are red-herrings put their by the dev to lead readers astray :sneaky:

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
A pretty good summary. I wonder if the Finnabair's end was a result of the MC sneaking off to visit the Alfar and the Templars thinking the Alfar kidnapped him? Just a thought.
Medb had the MC record a video on his phone telling his parents/the Templars where he is.

How that was delivered (and whether or not there was some level of Alfar arrogance in the delivery or even an intro video from Medb with some gloating) we don't know.

Given the way some Templars freak out about not controlling something (William - let's go to war right now - Nolan), there could even be accusations of betraying the Templars - even though the MC is Not a Templar and was in the dark about all things Templar until very recently.

The writing for the different path possibilities in CH 6 will be complex but I trust Ceolag to nail it!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Medb had the MC record a video on his phone telling his parents/the Templars where he is.

How that was delivered (and whether or not there was some level of Alfar arrogance in the delivery or even an intro video from Medb with some gloating) we don't know.

Given the way some Templars freak out about not controlling something (William - let's go to war right now - Nolan), there could even be accusations of betraying the Templars - even though the MC is Not a Templar and was in the dark about all things Templar until very recently.

The writing for the different path possibilities in CH 6 will be complex but I trust Ceolag to nail it!

That's right. I had forgotten about that. Maybe they didn't believe it. We shall no more in ch6 when the times comes. I just wonder about a clash with Templars when the MC is with the Alfar. Would they put him at risk again?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
That's right. I had forgotten about that. Maybe they didn't believe it. We shall no more in ch6 when the times comes. I just wonder about a clash with Templars when the MC is with the Alfar. Would they put him at risk again?
I don't think the Templars would put the MC at risk when he is being returned - he is a potential gold mine of information, having spent time with the Alfar and returned alive - something no human we know of can claim since the days of Ponce De Leon.

(OC - How I hope we have Significant agency in choosing what to share/not share with the Templars - like not mentioning all the sword training and the final lessons from Oberon, the Elven King).

Now - I think the third party would Love to kill him and stage his 'murder and betrayal' by the Alfar to help silence the voices of reason among the Templars...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are too many possibilities and Only Ceolag can turn my many 'what if's and what about that's' into what is.

I'm Really hoping for a CH 6 December release - something nicely wrapped up with a bow and under our Christmas trees!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I don't think the Templars would put the MC at risk when he is being returned - he is a potential gold mine of information, having spent time with the Alfar and returned alive - something no human we know of can claim since the days of Ponce De Leon.

(OC - How I hope we have Significant agency in choosing what to share/not share with the Templars - like not mentioning all the sword training and the final lessons from Oberon, the Elven King).

Now - I think the third party would Love to kill him and stage his 'murder and betrayal' by the Alfar to help silence the voices of reason among the Templars...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are too many possibilities and Only Ceolag can turn my many 'what if's and what about that's' into what is.

I'm Really hoping for a CH 6 December release - something nicely wrapped up with a bow and under our Christmas trees!

Many possibilities and that's one of the things that makes this game fun and engaging. You cant help but speculate.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
That....
Was a horrible place to end.
Too many much feels.
I honestly thought it ended in a good spot the feels would of been there no matter what. I honestly don't look forward to playing Chapter 5 now anytime I do a replay. Not that it was a bad update far from it ( I think it was the best chapter yet) but the feels are going to come back everytime

Reactions: CDG

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I honestly thought it ended in a good spot the feels would of been there no matter what. I honestly don't look forward to playing Chapter 5 now anytime I do a replay. Not that it was a bad update far from it ( I think it was the best chapter yet) but the feels are going to come back everytime
Play the chapter up until after the sex scene and don't play the day after. You'll be fine.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes