jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
This is easily my favorite adult game ever. And of course I did a year subscription to the patreon right when you may end up leaving, doh
Thanks for your support and I'm glad you are enjoying the game. I'm not going anywhere, just thinking about switching payment platforms. I have a number of year subscriptions on Patreon and will honor them all as long as Patreon allows.

tillsb

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks for your support and I'm glad you are enjoying the game. I'm not going anywhere, just thinking about switching payment platforms. I have a number of year subscriptions on Patreon and will honor them all as long as Patreon allows.
Keep up the good work

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I am currently finishing up a huge scene (60+ renders) that wasn't intended to blow up that big but that's just how the story went. I think you all will be happy with the result. Once again, I won't be able to squeeze in everything I'd like to in this release, but there should be plenty to keep everyone satisfied. I will be in a place tomorrow or Tuesday to assess where I'm at and how much more I need to do before I can wrap up this next release. That means, by next weekend, I should have a release date in mind. I'm still shooting for early May, but the caveat to that is how much playtesting and bug-hunting I'll need to do first. I want to have a much smoother release than the last couple of times.

That's it for today. Back to work now. Stay safe everyone.

- J. S.

---------

umby

May 27, 2017

I am currently finishing up a huge scene (60+ renders) that wasn't intended to blow up that big but that's just how the story went. I think you all will be happy with the result. Once again, I won't be able to squeeze in everything I'd like to in this release, but there should be plenty to keep everyone satisfied. I will be in a place tomorrow or Tuesday to assess where I'm at and how much more I need to do before I can wrap up this next release. That means, by next weekend, I should have a release date in mind. I'm still shooting for early May, but the caveat to that is how much playtesting and bug-hunting I'll need to do first. I want to have a much smoother release than the last couple of times.

That's it for today. Back to work now. Stay safe everyone.

- J. S.

---------
being able to plan is a great skill

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
This game would be a lot better if you actually had any sort of choice at all. MC is forced to fuck and be sexually assaulted by every single creepy guy in the game. Like why make this RPGM or give any choices at all just make it a kinetic novel in renpy or at least give the player the choice of which guys she wants to fool around with.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
This game would be a lot better if you actually had any sort of choice at all. MC is forced to fuck and be sexually assaulted by every single creepy guy in the game. Like why make this RPGM or give any choices at all just make it a kinetic novel in renpy or at least give the player the choice of which guys she wants to fool around with.
Why are you here? We like our sleaze.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Guys can you give me a save for android 0.67 version of the game 40 -42 ehansments?
It bugged where it closes the door to work after lunch saying "i have to finish work first". It thinks i am inside

May 2, 2020
True, true. It appears choices are not popular in this game because he treats it like a book.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes