jahall

Feb 20, 2019
any 32bit version of this game ? , this game needs 64bit to play
I'd been happily playing it under 32-bit Windows until I ran into a bug in the most recent update which causes it to hang on the "Now loading" screen early on in the added content. Hopefully that will be fixed in the next build. I've had a few other problems with the game hanging in the past, but they have always been curable by saving just before the point that it hangs and then resuming playing from there. So it shouldn't require a 64-bit machine. You may find it helps not to have too much other stuff running at the same time, so as to free up more RAM.

Keyur4201

Dec 25, 2019
I am Stuck at v0.60 day 2 talk to Miguel...as per walkthrough i am supposed to speak to miguel after working with polly...however somehow i am unable to....please help

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I've got a crash with my last save !
I launch the game, Continue, choose the save, and... Boing ! :

OW-bug.jpg

Only solution : the little cross up right...

It works fine with the previous one

vick999

Dec 27, 2019
I have a bug with version 0.67 for mac - still does not work saving, and not any magic with access rights does not help. And most importantly, I can not play this version, the TC on the animation freezes, the first animation in the train-stops the game, very sorry

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone have a save from immediately after Stacy fleeing after discovering the sleeper in the hidden room in the basement that they could let me have? It's the only way I can see of getting past the problem I have of the game freezing on the "Now Loading" screen when she flees. TIA.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Can some1 please help on this
Try to play with version 0.67 surely there is a save in the preloaded slots less than the number 40 that is approaching the 2nd day of the 0.60 and surely there is a save that starts from the beginning of the 0.60 since you are only at the 2nd day

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
when update new version?
From here
" I need to do before I can wrap up this next release. That means, by next weekend, I should have a release date in mind. I'm still shooting for early May, but the caveat to that is how much playtesting and bug-hunting I'll need to do first. I want to have a much smoother release than the last couple of times.

Reactions: taglag

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Two big announcements today, actually. The first is one I know you've all been waiting for. V.0.70 of The Office Wife will be officially released on...May 21, 2021! $5 and up patrons will, of course, get it a week early on May 14.

This is a bit later than I had hoped, but again, I want to make sure we have a smooth release and that it goes through plenty of playtesting first.

The other big announcement is that I now have a account. I don't want a mad rush over there just yet, but if a few of you want to switch for now so I can get a feel for things over there, I'd be grateful. I truly believe it is only a matter of time before my Patreon account falls to the axe that is their community standards review board or whatever it is. I don't plan on shutting down my Patreon, though, until I have to. The tiers are the same and I will post the same content in both places.

- J. S.

-----

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Two big announcements today, actually. The first is one I know you've all been waiting for. V.0.70 of The Office Wife will be officially released on...May 21, 2021! $5 and up patrons will, of course, get it a week early on May 14.

This is a bit later than I had hoped, but again, I want to make sure we have a smooth release and that it goes through plenty of playtesting first.

The other big announcement is that I now have a account. I don't want a mad rush over there just yet, but if a few of you want to switch for now so I can get a feel for things over there, I'd be grateful. I truly believe it is only a matter of time before my Patreon account falls to the axe that is their community standards review board or whatever it is. I don't plan on shutting down my Patreon, though, until I have to. The tiers are the same and I will post the same content in both places.

- J. S.

-----
I wish you all the best. You deserve it, this game is amazing!

Reactions: jsdeacon

Keyur4201

Dec 25, 2019
Try to play with version 0.67 surely there is a save in the preloaded slots less than the number 40 that is approaching the 2nd day of the 0.60 and surely there is a save that starts from the beginning of the 0.60 since you are only at the 2nd day
Thanks alot for the reply....however i tried that but i guess the one i downloaded is full of bugs...can you or someone help me with the download path with no bugs???

Dédé66

Feb 4, 2021

- J. S.

-----
Full of courage to you to meet the next deadlines. Good job (if I may)

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Thanks alot for the reply....however i tried that but i guess the one i downloaded is full of bugs...can you or someone help me with the download path with no bugs???
This is the latest public version on patreon you can download it v0.67 bug fix:
This is the Walkthrough:

enjoy

Reactions: riai and Sorrow85

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Maybe some time in the future we can see Stacy get so into someone she meets either in town or at the office that she agrees to go home with them for a night or weekend that turns into several nasty encounters with his family or friends or pets.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes