karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
There is no thrill in this game , no seduction ...
Agree, its not about having romantic bullshit, its about the leadup to a gangbang or sex with the MC. Its better if its "earned" not for the MC to give it up immediately, or instigate sex but rather make the other characters have to do a bit of work, or get teased for a while, before they get to fuck her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another way that provides thrill for players is when the MC has to fuck some-one she really doesn't want to. Hopefully some of these things will happen in the next release. The story line has potential.

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Stacey isn't that much of slut, it only increased the last update.

My issue is the plot has gone completely haywire. Ie there is no coherent plot. Maybe js should play deliverance, Haylay or early TAC to understand how to do swinging, nrt, cuckold story lines.

But, js is releasing these updates regularly so needs to be commended.
What's Haylay? Played all those but this one so was curious if there's a sharing game I don't know about.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I think it's called Halay Story? She's the best character I've seen, and it's twin incest.
this game is much much better than (haylay), it is a game with a lot of fetishes,(Haylay) is a silly game for young shy boys who are they loathe corruption and ΝΤR.

Reactions: Manifold

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I think it's called Halay Story? She's the best character I've seen, and it's twin incest.

Not really interested then if the partner is the sibling. Don't get me wrong, I like incest, its my favorite genre even more than ntr/sharing, but I genuinely don't see the appeal of combined incest/ntr in stories.

The taboo is already there in incest, adding someone into the mix doesn't make it more taboo because that's the expected pairing anyway, so it kind of kills my boner.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is really and entertaining game, but it is such a slow burn getting to any of the good H-scene's >>> or the triggers for the different scenarios are truly hard for me to find for some reason.

I may use the walkthrough and try again latter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Also, for the future content...

Would like to see the bathroom scenes with Andy keep moving higher with his stream until he is pissing in her mouth and she swallows. I am a fan of watersports in my real life but really hard to find partners for it in the rural bible belt. Unless your partner has a UTI, urine is sterile.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Having played I think through this I think to the point of needing update. ( I have still I think missed some scenes :( )

1. I would really like more bathroom, and subway scenes, that if possible they could be more aggressive in nature as well.
2. I think it would, if possible help if the hints were somehow more absolute in what to do so I don't miss anything. ( I seem to get hung in area's where I am missing a trigger, and sometimes I stumble around seems like for day's before finally serendipitous activating the trigger to move on.)
3. I absolutely love the game, (having tinkered with daz studio and poser myself, I know how hard it is to do these wonderful renders, and pose's, and keep them cohesive to the story, and erotic in nature.)
4. It is just truly wonderful adult stuff over all, and I think they are doing amazing stuff here.

Reactions: FrankXtreme

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Coming down to the wire here. I hope you all are excited. You'll be happy to know that V.0.70 of The Office Wife is on schedule and ready for the $5 and up patron release on 5/14 with the public release a week after (I will also be doing the special pre-prerelease 24 hours early for the $12 and up patrons).

This release has also been thoroughly playtested which, while there were no major issues, revealed several minor issues that I have since fixed. The end result is (knock on wood) a polished and functioning release for you all.

So what's in it? You'll get a whopping 7 enchantments you can achieve and nearly 500 new renders. Not only have all the routine scenes been updated with Stacy's new work outfit, but you'll get new H-scenes in the park, with Zack, Andy, Jim, Michael, Stevie, Tabitha, Marcus, Chi-Chi's, and more!

This release is also a little different in that it is fairly non-linear and has no hard ending. You may even hit the max 55 enchantments without seeing all the content, though you will have seen the major content by that point. However, you can keep playing as long as you wish. There will also be a helpful walkthrough included in the game file (that will also be posted on my ).

Lastly, I just want to mention that has been great. I like being able to give you all a choice on how to support the game. The tiers are the same as well as the content so it is up to you all which platform you want to use.

That's all for now. I'm putting the final touches on the release versions and will soon be ready to rock 'n roll.

- J. S.

--------

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes