ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
BugFix Alternate solutions :
1 For missing png bug " take the entire www/img/pictures folder from the 0.67 rpgm build and overwrite it over the www/img/pictures folder in the 0.70 version
2 For missing png bug NOT solved by bugfix 1, copy/create a file with the name of the missing png file
3 For sound bug ...disable all sounds

Last edited:

mcnuggets34

Jul 6, 2019
BugFix Alternate solutions :
1 For missing png bug " take the entire www/img/pictures folder from the 0.67 rpgm build and overwrite it over the www/img/pictures folder in the 0.70 version
2 For missing png bug NOT solved by bugfix 1, copy/create a folder with the name of the missing png file
3 For sound bug ...disable all sounds
For the sound fix did you mean to turn all volume to 0%? Still having that sound loading error.

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Anybody have a save where this update starts? It's not rewriting over my saves, and I have a bunch of them lol

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Mine is glitched on The android port. Door next to security is open and since it doesn't trigger the "opening" I can't speak to warehouse guy to continue the day.

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
If anyone can provide a save for after lunch on the first day of new update, after getting the new outfit. I'd greatly appreciate it

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
The Office Wife [v0.66 Public] J. S. Deacon

Original Size Win: 2.71 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.84 GB
Original Size Win Update Only: 578 MB

Compressed Size Win: 241 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 376 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Win Update Only: 149 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Ohhhuuhhmmm all hail almighty JokerLeader...create us an updated MAC game forwith to fap!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Office Wife [v0.70] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 3.17 GB
Original Size Update Only Win: 770 MB

Compressed Size Win: 322 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 401 MB: - (UNTESTED)
Compressed Size Update Only Win: 218 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Screenshot 2021-05-14 115608.png

Hey Guys, I keep getting this error. Its not game breaking, but it is breaking the flow of the game.

EDIT: Ok now its game breaking. Guess we are missing some files from the update only file. Need to check if the full download has all the files or not.

Screenshot 2021-05-14 120320.png

Last edited:

Ron42

Aug 15, 2018
Hi all,
also got a problem. it keeps freezing while lunch a chichi, pic with the hammer does not continue and also on my way home in the sub, doesnt go on.
Any help?

Reactions: Lota and peas

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Can I say holy shit buggy the clown with all the different bugs at 3 separate events that I tried to do lol :KEK:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
So looking forward to this game. But I am having a video problem. When the game opens the video is only taking up part of the game screen and it is almost impossible to get stacy to move in a normal manner. It is like the game is at some weird scale to the game screen. Sometimes it will blink to full size and then right back to partial. It is not my monitor as everything else works as normal. Tried different resolutions but no help. Anyone else have this problem?

Went back and tried version 0.67 and it did not have any of the video problems. I experienced. Every thing was full size. Renders and movement screen. In my version 0.70 the renders are full size, but the movement screen is the one with only a scaled version of the screen showing. If the dev sees this, did you use a new version of something or change the video settings in some way? Basically unplayable for me like this.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes