JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I first tried to install the update only. I was able to get up, shower, have coffee, and enter the subway car. Then the game freezes and will not advance. I then reinstalled the full game beta version and it works properly. I got through lunch, but now David in the warehouse is not assigning any work, but the hint says it's time to work in the warehouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Junky0815

Ron42

Aug 15, 2018
Hi all,
also got a problem. it keeps freezing while lunch a chichi, pic with the hammer does not continue and also on my way home in the sub, doesnt go on.
Any help?
Ok, now I know where it freezes, always at video sequences, but I do not know why.
Any help please

Reactions: Lota

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Installed Windows uncompressed Update

Nate failed a .png load so I avoided talking to him, and went lunch at Chi Chi, there got hammer animation in womb, went back to work after lunch, but David will not talk to me :( so I seem to be hung up at that point.

(This is all after met morgan, and got new position as Office Ambassador ( or Slut ) and new outfit.)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018

Nate failed a .png load so I avoided talking to him, and went lunch at Chi Chi, there got hammer animation in womb, went back to work after lunch, but David will not talk to me :( so I seem to be hung up at that point.

(This is all after met morgan, and got new position as Office Ambassador ( or Slut ) and new outfit.)
I had that happen too, but went and loaded from the included file 37, as per the walkthrough, and it worked.

Reactions: taglag

abdulla785

Jan 9, 2018

just take some png reneme it like it want and drop it to \The Office Wife\www\img\pictures and other problem missing png...u can do it in game :)))

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
just take some png reneme it like it want and drop it to \The Office Wife\www\img\pictures and other problem missing png...u can do it in game :)))
yes that is what i finally did, but David the warehouse manager is still hung up or does not respond when I click on him

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes