Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I reached 55 and yet the game hasn't stated that I have reached the end of the update. Anyone know what the last thing is to do?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I reached 55 and yet the game hasn't stated that I have reached the end of the update. Anyone know what the last thing is to do?
I think it is open ended for now. You can't get any other special scenes, just the repeatable stuff.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
so basically there's many bugs, and so its better to wait for the patched version, when will it be released ?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. In the scene where Nat gets drunk and they take him home you are supposed to be able to choose between ntr and not ntr, but choose what you choose pretty much the same thing happens. Nat fucks mc in front of her husband and when he goes to bed. Is this so or is my game broken? Thank you

iceza

Oct 4, 2017
How to trigger a dog owner scene i have stethoscope but he said he we go to see another day and when im go to a dog at subway it dont trigger anything.

lorius

Sep 25, 2020
I cant find the saves for the end of the previous? My 40+ saves are empty. Anyone got the last one for the previous version?

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Seem to have got in a state where I can't get into the gym changing room. When I try, the message "I can't leave without clothes" pops up. Any work round? (I have a save editor)

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
How to trigger a dog owner scene i have stethoscope but he said he we go to see another day and when im go to a dog at subway it dont trigger anything.
You need to use the dog dildo 2 times during the evening.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
how to i get the Dog-scene??? i used the Dog-Dildo multiple times and visite the Dog multiple times, but nothing happens? To i need a "snack" and if yes where to i get one?

also i never hat a photoshooting

and the cookie-event from walkthrough i didnt get either

and HOW to i get stetoscope? and what for to i need that?

santynike

Sep 18, 2019
cant be able to trigger the man on the bench scene, the scene is in the folder tho for the rest i didnt have any problem at all

santynike

Sep 18, 2019
how to i get the Dog-scene??? i used the Dog-Dildo multiple times and visite the Dog multiple times, but nothing happens? To i need a "snack" and if yes where to i get one?

also i never hat a photoshooting

and the cookie-event from walkthrough i didnt get either

and HOW to i get stetoscope? and what for to i need that?
theres a man in the park you must talk with him and he gives you the doggy treats, for the cookie event you need to work on your desk then go to the break room, you need to do this twice

Reactions: Larsung

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
I think you are wrong, the same picture you posted earlier has an animated sex scene.
Yeah. Someone asked if there were animations. I said yes. But there are times there are no animations. The dog has animations but I didn't want to post the whole thing so I cropped it. That way he can unlock it himself.

Reactions: Geko1711

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
I think the prerelease got a few bugs. When I start my own save-files from the apartment the game get stuck on the train.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I got to 56 after the yoga scene but now all regular missions are not completing this is either some kind of game killing bug or the dev forgot to put up an end of content warning

Reactions: Salomon108
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes