Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks. This most recent game update went off with far fewer hitches than the previous one. Both giving myself more time to check and re-check everything as well as assistance from my dedicated team of playtesters made all the difference. That being said, yes, there were still a few issues. I am aware that some people are having issues playing the videos due to the updated nw.js. In the public release, I rolled back to an earlier version of nw.js that, based on my research, should help. It seems it may be a codec issue with the MP4 files I use. I am experimenting with converting them all to WEBM, but there will be a file size cost to it.

There was another issue where players using old saves were not able to do the warehouse work. Because the game is in development, which means prior parts of the game get changed as well, old saves are not going to be reliable any time soon. This is why I include working saves in every release spread throughout the game. For sites like Gamcore, I know that it is difficult to manage saves on there. I just recommend you download the game instead of playing it on that site as, from experience, saves can get wiped out at any time anyway.

The only other real issue was that the public release of the was missing the video files and a few image files. That has since been corrected and the official link on my Patreon page is now updated with the fixed version.

I plan to get to work on the next release soon after a short mental break. I am bursting with ideas so it is now a matter of figuring out how to implement them into the story and with the resources available. Thanks again for all your support!

- J. S.

----------

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
There seems to be a bug when playing from the beginning that just after you talk to the CEO Morgan and get the new outfit you cannot talk to david and get a warehouse job not sure if this was because I got 48 enchant before I was supposed to from the yoga event or what.

I was able to proceed by loading save 37 that came preloaded however.

NEGRO1

Jun 24, 2019
i can't work out for some reason it says that "I can't leave without clothes" when i try to go to the dressing room in the gym, i'm playing on gamecore, any ideas why?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
i can't work out for some reason it says that "I can't leave without clothes" when i try to go to the dressing room in the gym, i'm playing on gamecore, any ideas why?
This is a known bug that has been fixed in the new public release of V.0.70. Gamcore has not updated it yet. It is an unofficial source anyway so it will always be prone to bugs. I highly recommend you get the official game directly from my page (for free).

NEGRO1

Jun 24, 2019
This is a known bug that has been fixed in the new public release of V.0.70. Gamcore has not updated it yet. It is an unofficial source anyway so it will always be prone to bugs. I highly recommend you get the official game directly from my page (for free).
thank you but is there any way i can get my save from gamecore to pc?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
thank you but is there any way i can get my save from gamecore to pc?
I am not sure how to do that, but the official release comes with saves in slots 30-37, with save 37 starting where the new release begins.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
i got 17 enchantments, now the 18 is at knockers. where is that? :p picture please, and if someone can explain what to do? <3
It is located in the night district, to get there from the building where Stacy works go in the direction of South go on the arrow that changes the map, you should be in the district, the first building on the right is Knokkers.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The warehouse bug is fixed in the public release. It isn't even really a bug because it works fine if you start from the beginning or use the included saves. It only breaks when you try to use an old save on one of the pre-release versions and as I've alway said, old saves are not guaranteed to work since the game is still in the production phase.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes