Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I'd like to see more options for Stacy in the morning. Play with herself, wake Jason up with a BJ, Jason plow her in the morning before work (first anal with her... give the guy a break here). Maybe more evening, Jason just wake her up and go to town on her before sleeping, maybe catching her using her dildos and working her over good with them. Just some ideas to give the am and pm a little more "bang"

Reactions: Busted1201

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020
I'd like to see more options for Stacy in the morning. Play with herself, wake Jason up with a BJ, Jason plow her in the morning before work (first anal with her... give the guy a break here). Maybe more evening, Jason just wake her up and go to town on her before sleeping, maybe catching her using her dildos and working her over good with them. Just some ideas to give the am and pm a little more "bang"

Nothing more boring stories couple, i don't think is the game's spirit

Glayder

Aug 25, 2020
I made a little teaser trailer for the game. It's my first video promo using footage from the last release. Check it out on my twitter. I'm hoping to make more of these.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idea for the game, Stacy wear buttplug which holds cum in her ass and brings it home and Jason notices it

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
1630331416681.png

No shit man, i never eagerly awaited a game release this much. At around version 0.5 it was pretty disappointing but game just keep getting better and better lately.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
If I understood this next release will bring the actual quest line more up to date, advancing it maybe to a more understandable state?

But I will be happy with the extended slutty-ness and more great visuals. This one is, if not my favorite 3DCG game it has to be running neck and neck with it.

Love the being able to be a slutty as I want with out being pushed instantly into a bad scenario ending. ( Maybe finally being able to be and adult, and do adult things and still be basically a good person for a change. )

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

The next release is complete and is in testing right now. So far, so good with the bugs. I've even ironed out a few lag issues and reports are that it is also running better on Mac. I am on course for an on-time release. I know you all have been waiting a while so I appreciate your patience.
Thanks,
- J. S.

--------

venkydudes

May 3, 2019

The next release is complete and is in testing right now. So far, so good with the bugs. I've even ironed out a few lag issues and reports are that it is also running better on Mac. I am on course for an on-time release. I know you all have been waiting a while so I appreciate your patience.
Thanks,
- J. S.

--------
thank you

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85 and hair86

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
A question. The game already contained some saves. And when I uncheck the "skip unseen text" it skips anyway. I only want to skip what I have already seen. I deleted save files, I also deleted the game folder from AppData/Roaming but the problem persists.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
A question. The game already contained some saves. And when I uncheck the "skip unseen text" it skips anyway. I only want to skip what I have already seen. I deleted save files, I also deleted the game folder from AppData/Roaming but the problem persists.
I am not sure about this but I do remember in a past update, my older saves did not want to always work right.

(Maybe be due to some names changes, additions to images in some scenes, dialogue additions or something)

That I believe is why they give you the extra saves in the update, but I am totally guessing.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I am not sure about this but I do remember in a past update, my older saves did not want to always work right.

(Maybe be due to some names changes, additions to images in some scenes, dialogue additions or something)

That I believe is why they give you the extra saves in the update, but I am totally guessing.
No, the dev provides new saves with every release because the game is constantly evolving and he strongly recommends to use them because there may be changes in the scenes and past developments of the game so what worked before with the old save may not work now with the new one.The 90% of the blocks or bugs that people reported was because they had used an old save of this I could ascertain personally.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
No, the dev provides new saves with every release because the game is constantly evolving and he strongly recommends to use them because there may be changes in the scenes and past developments of the game so what worked before with the old save may not work now with the new one.The 90% of the blocks or bugs that people reported was because they had used an old save of this I could ascertain personally.
Can confirm. When i started playing project myriam after 2 or 3 updates renpy kept giving code errors because i continued from old saves and dev probably changed some coding shit like variables or something. When i started new game, game gave no single error.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes