Marc us

Mar 1, 2019
La sortie est prévue le 9/12 pour 5 $ et plus. Je sortirai également la veille (demain) pour les clients de 12 $ et plus. La version publique gratuite sortira le 19/9.
[/CITATION]
avec de nouvelles tenues et des scènes reproductibles ???

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
What goes on in the minds of people who implement an unskippable intro every time you open the game.
Prob something along the lines of "people will surely love this, I know people I are people"

ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
Screenshot (11).png

is this somekind of bug? because i cant advance to work out to gym at enchantment 14. ( i already watch masturbated to zack)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
is this somekind of bug? because i cant advance to work out to gym at enchantment 14. ( i already watch masturbated to zack)
I think this was mentioned just one page pack, and I thought the dev answered that it would be fixed in this update.

I guess wait for the update, but also remember past saves don't normally work or are buggy, but the dev provides some saves from different points in the game normally. ( Or has in the past )

Chrisx

Mar 16, 2018
It´to short. For about near 4 months. Yes he told he was busy and have a fulltime job... But he realy has over 400 hundred Patrons. For this thing I would spend some more night and days...
Please don´t misunderstand this J.S.Decon I realy love your work. Very good renders a good story .... but to less content for my opinion. I apologize, but that is my opinion.

kay96

Jul 19, 2021
It´to short. For about near 4 months. Yes he told he was busy and have a fulltime job... But he realy has over 400 hundred Patrons. For this thing I would spend some more night and days...
Please don´t misunderstand this J.S.Decon I realy love your work. Very good renders a good story .... but to less content for my opinion. I apologize, but that is my opinion.
Hey how long is the gameplay for this update and upto how many enhancement can we achieve.??

Chrisx

Mar 16, 2018
Weird, he made it sound like a pretty big update. Bummer. Still love the game, wish this update was bigger.

Also - 4 months isn't that fucking long of a wait despite what some idiots on here say. So I'm happy with whatever.
This "idiots" are people they have their own opion about this game. And yes 4 months are to long for this short gameplay!

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Weird, he made it sound like a pretty big update. Bummer. Still love the game, wish this update was bigger.

Also - 4 months isn't that fucking long of a wait despite what some idiots on here say. So I'm happy with whatever.
Since you are not an idiot, but a very smart and polite person (undoubtedly more polite than smart), you should know that the notion of time is relative to the observer, thus very subjective.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes