TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
got a corruptred file from GOFILE. so I did a check... with this result
I never use the download sites on the first page cause I don't trust them, they always seem to have bigger files than needed, take for instance, gofile I think it said 6.5gb, yet someone put a link up for mega and the file size was only 5.8gb, so you tell me what that other 0.7gb was. I only use Mega, yes I pay for the benefit, but the amount I download off here it's worth it.

Reactions: groober

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Oooo nice, long time since I checked this out... wondet if the crazy old bum finaly get his hands on her panties, perhaps he even gets to warm some of those cold dirty fingers in some forbidden places:unsure: Muahahahahaha...:KEK::devilish:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Is this developer retarded or something? The same bug exists from like a year ago, where if you talk to Michael in the office, it stays stuck in Now Loading and the screen is black. Likewise you still need to run the game in compatibility mode for windows 8 to see any of the animations.
Never had any of those problems, I think anyone who calls someone retarded is an idiot oh and just because you PoS have this problem doesn't mean anyone else does. Maybe you just have a shit computer.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I tried different versions of the game. Just the update and the whole game on version 0.90, but I still have the problem, that the picture turns black as soon, as there should be motioned or "animated" scenes. Like big parts of the subway toilet scene for example.
Does anyone know, how I can fix that?

Reactions: supernova874
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes