Subway (Business Dist.) Bathroom
Security Desk
Bruce cut scene

Missing Girl Side Plot:
- talk to X
- talk to Kevin at Knocker's
- talk to Guy at Kitty's

after all this scene Brucewill appears when you go home
I thinkthat, though the walkthrough says Jessie Morning x2, it's actually x3.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I thinkthat, though the walkthrough says Jessie Morning x2, it's actually x3.
in Any case there is no need to do the third Jsssie that is a reduced replay (she does not go in the train without pants) (Maybe next update?)
if you do all parts including side paths when in the night you back home and Bruce scene start automatically that leads to this pic Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 20.01.52.jpg

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
You need good manners for sure.

the saves are included in the game with the walkthrough.
You can follow the 3/4 days and complete the whole story.
The gallery is fully unlocked (at the net of the last 3/4 days events)
I don't see any saves included can you please post your full save file over here? I just want the full gallery unlock

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
Is my computer playing tricks on me or is it something wrong with the wardrobe? I can't get her dressed.

The Office Wife.png

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I don't see any saves included can you please post your full save file over here? I just want the full gallery unlock
Read the Walkthrough that was included with the download. It says

"Save Slot 24 is where the new release starts. ***OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK***"

Slots 10-24 are actually included saves. You can overwrite them but they are there. If you load slot 24 and go to the mirror in the apartment you will see all the old gallery renders.

If you go to the RENPY version
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-unofficial-renpy-redux-v0-90-michaelcros.165309/

an download it, it includes an unlock to ALL gallery scenes.

Reactions: undefiniert

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
I never use the download sites on the first page cause I don't trust them, they always seem to have bigger files than needed, take for instance, gofile I think it said 6.5gb, yet someone put a link up for mega and the file size was only 5.8gb, so you tell me what that other 0.7gb was. I only use Mega, yes I pay for the benefit, but the amount I download off here it's worth it.
This is actually normal. The same file being hosted at 2 site may be described differently because some sites dont calculate the accurate size and simply use the "easy" marketing way of describing size as

1 gb = 1,000,000,000 b

instead of the true conversion of

1gb = 1,073,741,824 b

and your example is slightly off but close enough.

if GoFile is using the "easy" conversion then a 6.5gb file would convert accurately like so:

6,500,000,000 b = 6.0536 gb

And mega would use the Accurate conversion and show the file as 6.05 gb

The files are the same. Drive manufacturers use this simplified conversion in marketing all the time as do Cloud Storage providers

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Also videos not working for me anymore either.
Updated codecs and still have issues. Changed resolution and still nothing. I can play the video files fine outside of the game.
Also it isn't the compressed version being a problem, as downloaded the full version and still have the same issues.
What format are the vids in the full release? I was looking at the code for the compressed / patch and according to the MV forums / plugin author Mp4 is not supported. only webm

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
What format are the vids in the full release? I was looking at the code for the compressed / patch and according to the MV forums / plugin author Mp4 is not supported. only webm

All the videos are mp4s, except the title screen, which is webm.

The Ren'Py version is all webm. If you're having difficulties with video playback with the RPGM game, give it a try

bburner

Jul 13, 2022
There is a bug that won't let me re enter the office after lunch, the door is just closed and I can't do anything about it. Anyone knows of any fix? I'm in day 54, it's right after Michael's 2nd strike and Isaac's photoshoot.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
There is a bug that won't let me re enter the office after lunch, the door is just closed and I can't do anything about it. Anyone knows of any fix? I'm in day 54, it's right after Michael's 2nd strike and Isaac's photoshoot.
Post or send me your .rpgsave and I'll take a look

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Here it is
Hmm, you've missed out a required bit of progression somewhere. I think it's down to not working with Simon enough earlier in the game, I'll have a dig around and see if I can reproduce the problem and then fix it.

Anyway, going from the attached save file will allow you to continue the game.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
you have to do also the no-essential scene

you have to do all this including missing girl side plot:
New Scenes:
Intro - Spiritpaths
Donnie Solo x2
Michael Fuck
Jessie Morning x2
Landlord's Friends (morning)
Polly Webcam
Jim and Marcus BJ
Photoshoot with Tabitha
Simon
Stevie
Kabir
Andy/Jessie and O'Shannon's
Dog scene (both dogs)
Polly Office
Subway (Business Dist.) Bathroom
Security Desk
Bruce cut scene

Missing Girl Side Plot:
- talk to X
- talk to Kevin at Knocker's
- talk to Guy at Kitty's

after all this scene Brucewill appears when you go home
There's actually only 3 scenes that are required to trigger the Bruce Plotting end-of-v90-update final scene.
  1. Michael Fuck
  2. Polly Webcam 4
  3. Fuck Andy
It will trigger automatically just by you doing those 3, but the timing may be different depending on the order you do them.
  • After you've done both 1 & 2, you have to wait one day
  • After that, once you've done 3, you have to wait one more day
  • ... the bruce plotting scene will then autoplay after work on that next day
souce: code

Reactions: wildride69
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes