Ser-G

Jun 15, 2020

Promo 2.png
As you know, I like to take a step back after each release of The Office Wife to work on other projects for a bit. It's important to me mentally and I think it benefits the game so that I don't get burnt out on it. This isn't to say I don't love making it, because I do! I'm a creator, though, and I always have tons of ideas swirling around my head.
I was really happy with the first episode of The Larsons. Based on the feedback, you all liked it a lot too! I'm super excited to announce that Episode 2 will be coming out soon! It's game night at the Larsons' house! You know, just your atypical American family! Civic Leaders and higher will get it first and then it'll be released to everyone else. Stay tuned!

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Quite a big and interesting game. Although the amulet and magic spoiled the impression of the plot, it was completely inappropriate. If instead of magic there was ordinary corruption and at the same time greater development of the plot and characters, instead of such crutches as magic, then it would be much more enjoyable to play. Perhaps, in my opinion, this is precisely the element that spoils the immersion in the game.
I get your point about preferring that there wasn't something supernatural in the story, but if you have a plot without a thing-that-turns-everyone-hypersexual there are other problems that can spoil immersion.

Without an outside force driving corruption, then the writing must use something like blackmail to compel the MC to go down the degradation route. This leads to more and more twisted logic for them to continue. At what point in e.g. Fashion Business or Special Request would the MC not just run away instead of keep doing what she does? We're glad they don't of course, but immersion in the plot suffers for it.

The other thing is that, if there's not some thing-that-turns-everyone-hypersexual then almost every character has to behave like complete and utter psychopaths to drive the sex scenes, which gets tiresome. I like the fact that in The Office Wife that there's a varied cast of some-likeable and some-awful characters and animals that are getting warped and turned sex-crazed by the unnatural influence of the amulet.

Last edited:

Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
looks like the this info is not always saved.
I changed in rpg_core.js line 6070 from
this.texture.baseTexture = this._bitmap.baseTexture;
to
if(this._bitmap != null) {
this.texture.baseTexture = this._bitmap.baseTexture;
} else {
this.texture.baseTexture = PIXI.Texture.EMPTY.baseTexture
}
You're my fucking hero

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
Waiting for the new update, but you must stay away from mice and dirty scenes, or make them optional, please .You can make the story so that Tracey and Jason reach the age of fifty, while harmonizing with the stages of life and changes, and perhaps the couple becomes in a swinger and an orgy parties , and so on.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Waiting for the new update, but you must stay away from mice and dirty scenes, or make them optional, please .You can make the story so that Tracey and Jason reach the age of fifty, while harmonizing with the stages of life and changes, and perhaps the couple becomes in a swinger and an orgy parties , and so on.
It sounds like you want a totally different story to the one that the dev is writing.

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
It sounds like you want a totally different story to the one that the dev is writing.
No, it's not, just that the dirty scenes should at least be optional. The second suggestion is that because each age stage carries its own interests, we want the game to continue as the couple grows older little by little. This is a distinctive point of the game that is not found in other games. Also, with advancing age, for example, after the spouses were receiving privileges in exchange for some pleasure, we find that the Couple at a certain stage pay the price of the hotel room in order to have the pleasure. Also, perhaps some Swinger, especially since Jason has experience 3some with Tracey and Jesse

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Is the ntr avoidable?
There's no NTR. NTR is dependent on the point of view from which the story is told. NTR is told either from the perspective of the person whose love interest is being stolen, or from the perspective of the person who is stealing the love interest. Depending on the configuration used, the abbreviation may be changed to reflect this.

This is a female protagonist game, told from Stacy's point of view. No one is cheating on her, so her love interest is not being stolen. She is doing the cheating, but she is not stealing anyone else's love interest. So neither of the required points of view for NTR are present.

If you're asking if you can play the game without Stacy cheating on her husband, then no. The whole game is Stacy cheating with just about every guy in the game, and some of the gals.

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
Oh thanks. I was skipping the dialogues . I thought there would be some CG changes.
So basically drinking the potion stacy still fucks while Jason is a little bit undecided about the situation whereas NOT DRINKING THE POTION, jason totally agrees on everything with stacy.
I think the effect will be at the end of this update

Reactions: mime95
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes