1freevideo1

Nov 25, 2019
Hi, i have problem with Zack at gym. I cannot triger enchante 42 (i somehow skip to the next scenes :-( at gym). And therefore help buttont doesnt work any more :-(
How can I fix it? Thx

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi, i have problem with Zack at gym. I cannot triger enchante 42 (i somehow skip to the next scenes :-( at gym). And therefore help buttont doesnt work any more :-(
How can I fix it? Thx
Hard to say without seeing your save game. Send it to me via DM or here, and I'll take a look

bburner

Jul 13, 2022
Hmm, you've missed out a required bit of progression somewhere. I think it's down to not working with Simon enough earlier in the game, I'll have a dig around and see if I can reproduce the problem and then fix it.

Anyway, going from the attached save file will allow you to continue the game.
Thank you!

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
Has this creator ever mentioned if this game or their comics might delve into the pregnancy fetish?

I know in a recent update they bring up the possibility of a certain type of nonhuman pregnancy, but wasn't sure if that was a joke or if it is a real possibility.

satyral09

May 20, 2022
Might be possible as the plot has a very methaphysical trends. So say the female MC gets preggy after a gang bang and the dog and gets some kind egyptian deity of the semi god babe with the dog head and d-ggy - penis :). Probably would not be that much of a twist as well but interesting to see how it would influence the plot in the very end... Isn't it?

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
All the videos are mp4s, except the title screen, which is webm.

The Ren'Py version is all webm. If you're having difficulties with video playback with the RPGM game, give it a try

Right... I'm browsing, downloading, and posting in a RPGM thread because I wanted to play the RenPy version.

I appreciate the suggestion but i also read that suggestion in the few other posts above mine that you said it and I along with some others are trying to get the RPGM version to work right or figure out the issue.

Thank you though. I know the intent is to help but it didnt address my issue nor dids it seem to acknowledge the second sentence of my post.

according to the MV forums / plugin author Mp4 is not supported. only webm

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Towards the end of this update (v0-90), at the end of the day when Stacy goes home, Donnie is on the couch. Stacy has to fuck him for the game to continue. After the first time, there should be an option given, where she can just go to bed.

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Towards the end of this update (v0-90), at the end of the day when Stacy goes home, Donnie is on the couch. Stacy has to fuck him for the game to continue. After the first time, there should be an option given, where she can just go to bed.
I would think she's getting to a point where there is no option. She's even working with Simon again.

Reactions: wildride69

Daniel007

Jul 24, 2018
i have 84 enchantment
and i have to complete this enchantment

1697831017338.png

but I'm not able to complete it because Donnie is on the couch and i can't get into knocker's too so in short I'm stuck

mtdewaddict

Aug 20, 2022
Does this game have animated scenes? It feels like a good number of scenes are incomplete -- it'll start with a few still images then (usually around the point of insertion) it'll drop to the map of the area I'm in with characters standing around randomly. Text still goes but no images. Then it jumps to the aftermath of the scene. I checked in the images folder but it didn't skip anything...I didn't think much of it until I got to a scene that let me choose a viewing angle and nothing would happen. Thoughts?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Quite a big and interesting game. Although the amulet and magic spoiled the impression of the plot, it was completely inappropriate. If instead of magic there was ordinary corruption and at the same time greater development of the plot and characters, instead of such crutches as magic, then it would be much more enjoyable to play. Perhaps, in my opinion, this is precisely the element that spoils the immersion in the game.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes