duncandg

Aug 10, 2017
Three different machine with the almost same specs (2 win W10 and 1 with W11)
On Windows 10 i can't see any new video from the animations on the menu to new sex scene, on windows 11 all works perfectly. A bit strange

catfood

Feb 10, 2018
Also videos not working for me anymore either.
Updated codecs and still have issues. Changed resolution and still nothing. I can play the video files fine outside of the game.
Also it isn't the compressed version being a problem, as downloaded the full version and still have the same issues.

Reactions: tomeczek32100

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
J.S. Deacon, I was wondering as I continue the game, and I have a lot of catching up to do, I may even start the game again, cuz, I love it so much. Right now, I am at the spot where Jim is coming over with the wine. I assume that bestiality is still in the game (I hope so). I'm hoping at some point Stacy starts going to work without panties. Is she going to eventually start banging all the players in the game, I sure hope so (no one is safe, including women). Here's a suggestion, how about Stacy running into some high school boys (who look barely 18 ((wink-wink)), and she gets sexually involved with them, of course. She even brings them home and they all bang her in front of Jason. Jason loves her so much and loves being a cuck that he even cleans her out with his tongue and eats her clean. He even starts cleaning the dicks of all her lovers. Of course, you'd have to make a lot of this stuff optional for the faint of hearts out there, lol.
There should also be an option for her to take the train, seems like a lot more chances of her running into bad guys who take advantage of her. Unless she starts getting into the habit of picking up guys in her car. Nothing like hot and heavy making-out sessions in a car.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I have a good powerful computer, but some of these animated scenes really get laggy, almost to the point of crashing the game

love the game though. walkthrough needs some love though, best fix is a decent quest button telling you what steps need to be taken, what has been completed and when you have reached end of content for an update

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Hello
Can anyone tell me what triggers the bruce cut at the end ? I got the 4 enchantments but it never stops...

OK I got it. I just haven't fulfilled all the scenes, I forgot the dogs...after that it popped...
I had the same problem, but in my case it was because there was one more scene with Jessie at Stacy's desk than I had gathered from the walkthrough.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Got all essential scenes and ench 93, followed walkthrough to see all possible scenes in this version and can't trigger Bruce cutscene which should be the end of this update.

Reactions: Ekzar

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Got all essential scenes and ench 93, followed walkthrough to see all possible scenes in this version and can't trigger Bruce cutscene which should be the end of this update.
The reason that happened for me is that there was one more scene at my desk with Jessie that I needed to do, which I don't think was indicated in the walkthrough.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
you have to do also the no-essential scene
Same problem, any idea what's wrong?
you have to do all this including missing girl side plot:
New Scenes:
Intro - Spiritpaths
Donnie Solo x2
Michael Fuck
Jessie Morning x2
Landlord's Friends (morning)
Polly Webcam
Jim and Marcus BJ
Photoshoot with Tabitha