sshariff

Mar 20, 2021
I may as well post this here just to get more data. I'm starting to actively work on my next project: Project Magic-School, a game featuring all your favourite characters from the potion room. As part of the development I'm revisiting the art for the Witch. I've smoothed out some proportion issues, cleared out some cluttered pixel and made her look slightly younger so that she looks distinct from the older professors/characters she'll be interacting with.

I would love to know which of the three Witches below you prefer.

View attachment 2347266

Old is of course the Witch in her current form. New 1 and New 2 are identical except that New 2 has a more classic hairstyle.

(freckles are addable to the new 1 and new 2)

Any ideas on how I could include a patronus that fits with the potion room "lore"? I can't think anything up that isn't extremely contrived.

Yeah I've had a few people say that they were disappointed the lactation scene was relegated to the secret scenes. It's on my to-do list. Just have to think up a scenario that is fun enough.
The old version with freckles was great but would have liked a more detailed face and freckles!!!!

"I think it’s worth making her hips more magnificent, otherwise her legs are like sticks"

Last edited:

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
The old version with freckles was great but would have liked a more detailed face and freckles!!!!

"I think it’s worth making her hips more magnificent, otherwise her legs are like sticks"
I'll be adding freckles to the new version ;)

Wider hips are also going to be a thing. I think her having an eye-catching ass works well with the whole progressive corruption aspect.

herpderpies

May 17, 2018
I'd vote new number 1. You're idea about the bangs changing as things progress is interesting, and I'd say its worth exploring, but for overall I think the original bangs style is much better. But I do like the new face changes. Freckles are a sure winner for any decision here.

Reactions: PinkFuton

sshariff

Mar 20, 2021
I'll be adding freckles to the new version ;)

Wider hips are also going to be a thing. I think her having an eye-catching ass works well with the whole progressive corruption aspect.
Thanks for the reply developer!
It's great to see that you want to take into account the desires of gamers!
Looking forward to updates)
And of course I will follow your progress!:love::love::love::love::love:

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
what is number 18 and number 23 i cant find them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd vote new number 1. You're idea about the bangs changing as things progress is interesting, and I'd say its worth exploring, but for overall I think the original bangs style is much better. But I do like the new face changes. Freckles are a sure winner for any decision here.
Thanks for the feedback! I've settled on committing to the "new" witch variants. It seems like both here and on my patreon, most people prefer the newer versions of the witch.
Thanks for the reply developer!
It's great to see that you want to take into account the desires of gamers!
Looking forward to updates)
And of course I will follow your progress!:love::love::love::love::love:
As long as I like the suggestion I'm willing to add anything ;)

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Do you mean for even the initial "model," or part of the progression your intended corruption mechanics? 'Cuz over time, I think everyone expects larger everything (hips, lips, nips, tits...), regardless of whether the game skips "puberty" or not; plus clothing/makeup, but that's a whole different issue (skins, animating, etc.).

Edit: Although tanlines might be too much of an ask...!

WhiteAimZone

Sep 28, 2021
Where can I get a seed? I can't find any seed for 19 5 5 4 one.
And also doxy egg removed? I can't find it neither next to blackpowder nor sulfur.

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Do you mean for even the initial "model," or part of the progression your intended corruption mechanics? 'Cuz over time, I think everyone expects larger everything (hips, lips, nips, tits...), regardless of whether the game skips "puberty" or not; plus clothing/makeup, but that's a whole different issue (skins, animating, etc.).

Edit: Although tanlines might be too much of an ask...!
Yeah there'll be a big ass for the initial "model" (not stupid big though). As for tan lines, some of the scenes already include them (beauxbatons uniform potion for example), but I forgot to continue adding them at some point so some scenes are lacking. Something I definitely want to come back though!
Where can I get a seed? I can't find any seed for 19 5 5 4 one.
And also doxy egg removed? I can't find it neither next to blackpowder nor sulfur.
Doxy egg was indeed removed like Vivi said. Just to confirm, you didn't see it referenced in the latest version? (All references to doxy eggs should have been removed)

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Yeah there'll be a big ass for the initial "model" (not stupid big though).
Sorry, I guess I should clarify further. So yes, a bigger starting/initial model's badonkadonk, but is the corruption mechanic also intended to reflect this by changing the model over time? Or is it expected to be more of a meter (the higher the meter, the more "corrupt" events available)? I understand this is of course subject to change, just more curious which is the intended vision...

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Sorry, I guess I should clarify further. So yes, a bigger starting/initial model's badonkadonk, but is the corruption mechanic also intended to reflect this by changing the model over time? Or is it expected to be more of a meter (the higher the meter, the more "corrupt" events available)? I understand this is of course subject to change, just more curious which is the intended vision...
This is all in the planning stage, no art done at all, so it may change. But I imagine most things will be a "meter" but there will be key visual changes that will come along the way:
1. The Witch will permanently change hairstyle from something innocent to something a bit more stylish.
2. There will be a permanent breast enlargement that the Witch will have to deal with.
3. I imagine the witch will start exploiting her ass-ets at some point and start wearing a shorter skirt/tighter shirt
4. There will be costumes for specific events that require a certain corruption value to be worn. (For example I plan on an invisibility cloak that doesn't work on clothes, so you need to be naked in order for it to be fully invisible)

Hopefully that answers your question.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
This is all in the planning stage, no art done at all, so it may change. But I imagine most things will be a "meter" but there will be key visual changes that will come along the way:
1. The Witch will permanently change hairstyle from something innocent to something a bit more stylish.
2. There will be a permanent breast enlargement that the Witch will have to deal with.
3. I imagine the witch will start exploiting her ass-ets at some point and start wearing a shorter skirt/tighter shirt
4. There will be costumes for specific events that require a certain corruption value to be worn. (For example I plan on an invisibility cloak that doesn't work on clothes, so you need to be naked in order for it to be fully invisible)

On note of 'ass-ets', there certainly could be more rear-end experiments by the witch
Also on a different note since I thought about it now, if there's gonna be more scenes like the pee scene, there probably should be some content warning in place. Pee is one of those fetishes that are a solid nope for anyone that isn't into it. For immersions sake content warnings or disabling certain scenes could be toggled in settings.

azer84870

Jul 26, 2019

Wow i will definitly support you and even pay if your game goes into that direction i was hoping for something like that with her body become lewder like: permently bigger breast/ass, hair cut change, tanlines, dress up change and maybe piercing but didn't know you would do it! I hope the game will continue in that direction

PinkFuton

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
On note of 'ass-ets', there certainly could be more rear-end experiments by the witch
Also on a different note since I thought about it now, if there's gonna be more scenes like the pee scene, there probably should be some content warning in place. Pee is one of those fetishes that are a solid nope for anyone that isn't into it. For immersions sake content warnings or disabling certain scenes could be toggled in settings.
I do want content warnings but I'm a little hesitant about drawing attention to less patreon-friendly scenes with content warnings. I may just make the book be more obvious with what sort of scene you're getting yourself in for.
Wow i will definitly support you and even pay if your game goes into that direction i was hoping for something like that with her body become lewder like: permently bigger breast/ass, hair cut change, tanlines, dress up change and maybe piercing but didn't know you would do it! I hope the game will continue in that direction
Lol, I'm glad I piqued your interest. It's a huge undertaking though. While I hope I'll get v0.1 out in the next month or two the rest of the corruption journey will obviously take much longer.
I think it will technically be a different game that is basically built in the same style, but either way, yes, looking forward to it.
Yup exactly right. I'm glad you're looking forward to it :)

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
and maybe piercing but didn't know you would do it!
I'm all for piercings and tattoos by the end, but those are the kind of things that might not gel too well with game's pixelation style... could be an interesting challenge, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes