Rcg7654321

Aug 31, 2020
Nice game so far! I have found a Slene bug where if you back out of her convo with x her art is stuck on the screen and reloading doesn't fix it

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Small bug update:

v19f
-fix bug on Selene image not disappearing after quitting chat
-lower confusion trigger in skill - Super Sonic from 50%- 30%
-Lower Slim Hp
-Lower Bat Hp, Mp, chances to use Super Sonic

adding v18/v17 changes in f95 changelog for clarity

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
At the start of the game if you return to the dungeon after meeting the first woman, you don't actually go back to the dungeon but get placed in the void to the left of the dungeon. You're stuck there so you have to reload and remember not to go back to the dungeon after she tells you to look around the place.

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
At the start of the game if you return to the dungeon after meeting the first woman, you don't actually go back to the dungeon but get placed in the void to the left of the dungeon. You're stuck there so you have to reload and remember not to go back to the dungeon after she tells you to look around the place.
Nice catch , I will try to address this soon

Reactions: ddaisy

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheQueendomOfLithzena-19f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks pkpkpkpkpkpk . Awesome update. Reward from Theresa awesome. Very sexy scene. And maybe you can in feature scene with Theresa add sounding(with lube of course). Character clearly into CBT. This come to my mind after second walk. Content with Selen sexy too. A little bit disapointing that your read same text like in first time. A little bit teasing from Selen will be better. For examle: You ready be milked and drink cum again? Because you will fight with Selen again for reward and items from redcraft.

Last edited:

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Thanks pkpkpkpkpkpk . Awesome update. Reward from Theresa awesome. Very sexy scene. And maybe you can in feature scene with Theresa add sounding(with lube of course). Character clearly into CBT. This come to my mind after second walk. Content with Selen sexy too. A little bit disapointing that your read same text like in fisrt time. A little bit teasing from Selen will be better. For examle: You ready be milked and drink cum again? Because you will fight with Selen again for reward and items from redcraft.
Thanks for trying out the game man, and a lot of good feedback, I think I will have time to polish Red Maiden stuff around June.

Here is a Road map:
-March, April - keep on expanding Therese lewd scenes, adding CBT/ Cunnilingus , Stapon, 1 more Pet Training scene
-May- Expand story content
-June- Polish Red Maiden content and other existing content

Reactions: human94
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes