pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Great game so far! where do you go after learning Fire strike from Therese?
I am starting to expand story content around may, so patron will probably get new stories around May - June,
f95 will probably get the story patch around Aug
next month I will probably release v21 to f95, but v 21 does not have new story, just bug fixes/ more lewd scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vandenkusto

Mar 1, 2023
Nice game, imo: great setting, very decent art(moreover, it's getting better with the further proceeding), many illustrations. So, really looking forward for new updates with a new content and story proceeding. I'll be like to see some more CBT, maybe chastity-belt, as well. In addition, some accented group humiliation will be fit for me.

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Nice game, imo: great setting, very decent art(moreover, it's getting better with the further proceeding), many illustrations. So, really looking forward for new updates with a new content and story proceeding. I'll be like to see some more CBT, maybe chastity-belt, as well. In addition, some accented group humiliation will be fit for me.
Thanks, I m glad you like the game, more cbt is coming in the next few months

Reactions: Pallazzo

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
Tried the game. Looks nice, it has potential. A bit short now but that's understandable. Art is solid too. Will definitely be on the lookout for future updates. Also, cool that there will be more ballbusting in the game :D

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes