yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheQueendomOfLithzena-22b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Queendom Of Lithzena [v22B] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (885 MB/ 150 MB) : ,

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
My two cents:
I dont like the hybrid approach you taking here with the game. I would personally rather support someone who offers me the entire content in their game instead of getting roughly 80% content but the latest being exclusive to Patron.
Of course I understand the possible reasoning behind this.
When seeing in the change log that content is split into Patron and none is a turn off for me and not really a relevant info for the basic user here.I might be wrong, but I personally think only the non-patron change log should stay in the change log(unless this is ofcourse the patron version being uploaded). It's not meant to promote your patron's content which you can't expect ppl to get access to on this type of site. I mean its good to know what the patron status has to offer but it shouldn't go into the change log more like into the dev notes.

Either way "femdom rulesz"

Reactions: Lewd Uzu

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
My two cents:
I dont like the hybrid approach you taking here with the game. I would personally rather support someone who offers me the entire content in their game instead of getting roughly 80% content but the latest being exclusive to Patron.
When seeing in the change log that content is split into Patron and none is a turn off for me and not really a relevant info for the basic user here.I might be wrong, but I personally think only the non-patron change log should stay in the change log(unless this is ofcourse the patron version being uploaded). It's not meant to promote your patron's content which you can't expect ppl to get access to on this type of site. I mean its good to know what the patron status has to offer but it shouldn't go into the change log more like into the dev notes.

Hope you like the game at least

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
My two cents:

ehm, to my understanding: if you "support" a dev, then you are a patreon, and then you do get all the available content. correct me if i'm wrong.
not sure if things are different here (as i haven't closely followed developement), but often patreon versions are just one or two steps ahead of the freely shared ones. this means you either pay and are up to date, or you're patient and wait for the free stuff to catch up with the current premium stuff.
idk what you think patreons shoud have as an incentive for their support, but getting earlier access to content sounds better to me than the "privilege" to participate in a poll here and there, or join some discord or something.
also what's the big deal with a little bit of advertising? making games is work. the guy needs to eat and he isn't getting rich from this. this may be a pirate place, but it's also a good place to simply find certain games. this may come as a shock, but some people here are indeed fine to pay for stuff they like.

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
The guy gave constructive criticism effectively saying the changelogs should be simple i.e. there should be 1 patreon changelog 1 public changelog and you're all attacking him like he killed the dev's dog or something lol

human94

Jul 15, 2018
I understand correctly that now I need wait a little bit to see CBT and pegging scene if I am not supporter? For example, in next update it will be avaible in free version. Or I am wrong?

Reactions: Kokoy47

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Hope you like the game at least
If im fully honest i havent tried it yet but the screens look pretty smooth. My post ist not to be understood as a rant (maybe i should have added emojis to represent my emotions while writing.)

ehm, to my understanding: if you "support" a dev, then you are a patreon, and then you do get all the available content. correct me if i'm wrong.
not sure if things are different here (as i haven't closely followed developement), but often patreon versions are just one or two steps ahead of the freely shared ones. this means you either pay and are up to date, or you're patient and wait for the free stuff to catch up with the current premium stuff.
idk what you think patreons shoud have as an incentive for their support, but getting earlier access to content sounds better to me than the "privilege" to participate in a poll here and there, or join some discord or something.
also what's the big deal with a little bit of advertising? making games is work. the guy needs to eat and he isn't getting rich from this. this may be a pirate place, but it's also a good place to simply find certain games. this may come as a shock, but some people here are indeed fine to pay for stuff they like.
Im happy that you decided to defend the dev but there is not really a need for it as this wasnt a rant or attack.
Ofcourse advertising is fine and yes patrons need to eat too.
thats why i suggested maybe putting the patron change log in the dev notes.

Just imagine your a random f95zone user. I am pretty sure what most random f95zone users do when a new game or update comes up, is to check the changelog. seeing first up that the latest stuff is locked behind patron is discouraging to play.
Again no rant just my personal opinion.

There are different methods of solving this either via split changelogs or just a simple change as formating and putting the public notes ontop of the patron, that way the public users get the feeling of being able to eat the cake and then being offered the cherry ontop with some cool patron features..

What looks better?
Changelog exmaple:
free content changes
free content changes
free content changes
Patron unlockable changes
Patron content

or
Changelog exmaple:
Patron unlockable changes
Patron content
free content changes
free content changes
free content changes

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Just imagine your a random f95zone user. I am pretty sure what most random f95zone users do when a new game or update comes up, is to check the changelog. seeing first up that the latest stuff is locked behind patron is discouraging to play.
Again no rant just my personal opinion.
Well. I was distracted a little bit with changlog at first. I just missed part then dev clearly write that this scene avaible for patron. Maybe he write changlog for patreon first and forget delete this part. Or this just moment like "in next update on f95". Or attempt recieve more patrons. For me this detail don't matter. Ok. I can wait. Discourage? Maybe for someone but not for me.

Reactions: bosujima
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes