VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Quest [v0.1] [Stylestudios]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I think the slightly strange expression of the daughter's face is mainly caused by her hair starting a bit too high. If the hairline was a little bit lower, making her forehead appear just a little bit smaller, she would look much more normal.

Sarebok69

Apr 17, 2019
Itch.io's account is already updated, the other one where it was published belonged to the other guys who advertised it.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I'm so confused by this game. It's 3 minutes long, in ¡Huehuehuehue! and fictitious onomatopoeia. The "daughter" seems to have DID, with how many different ways she refers to and interact with the MC. It also has that Lego Island camerawork on the animated scenes that feels so (retro) sci-fi.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Man, I can muddle through most bad translations but when the pronouns start getting mixed up it is just so jarring.

Hotdogs, french fries, and scented candles. That is a man of refined tastes. MC is putting on airs.

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
renders are okay...text is pretty bad, lot's of he instead of she and spelling errors. Maybe get some help with the English and I think it could be a good game

Frodme

Jun 10, 2018
That's a really good beginning man ! I like her look so much, she's sooo gorgeous. She looks to be a little depraved and i really like it.
Hope she will surprise us and become a slutty girl. Maybe with NTR and group sex with daddy and friends !!
Really good job, hope you'll update it very fast.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Not bad. The jerking animation is super smooth, the daughter is nice. But the translation is pretty confusing.

Ifmonger

Dec 4, 2019
An interesting start, nice models that don't look the same as many others. The animation is also nice.
But, um, spellcheck? Also, mixing up personal pronoun genders makes the narrative difficult to follow.
Broke (Brooke) is he in one sentence and she in the next?
Ah, well, I'll follow this and hope for some corrections in the update :D

BILLYTHEKICK

Mar 7, 2021
hi, just to say i also like the brunette girl, an original cutie, i am not dad/daughter stuff, but she is really fine to me
if you don't like it, maybe it's just because it daesn't fit your taste, not that is bad
there is enough game here, so i suggest you to pass your way without complaining and posting negative comments
devs are here to GIVE/SHARE (mostly for free) you a piece of their hard work, and i guess that's a lot of work
as for you (haters), i wont play 99% of the games here
but i also so happy with the 1% remaining, so please give them a chance, don't discourage them to continue, they might could bring you your dream game if they are fostered into it

Last edited:
Reactions: Dipsode

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Liked it great art work and animation, needs some fin-tuning in the story mostly on pronoun usage and sentence structure. But all in all very nice I look forward to the next update.

BILLYTHEKICK

Mar 7, 2021
Hi, just to ask your help with i guess is a common problem, maybe, with ren'py, I just got scrambled/unreadeable text/screen
i have already read about it somewhere else, but can't find where anymore, and i don't know how to deal with it
if anyone can tell me how to resolve that problem that would be nice
and to a few of commenters, please stop with the Gollum shit, give yourself a good time at reading the Bilbo the Hobbit book
THEQUEST CAPTURE SCRAMBLEDpng.png

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes