Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Seems like Darktoz saw the discussion here.
View attachment 2025241
(Option #2 of course)
Both of these are lame. The dick doesn't match her skin tone, is clearly tacked and just like all futa you know it's going to be absurdly huge when erect. While the vagina on the other hand is too small and featureless without some pubic on it. She might as well be a mannequin. As per usual with how people always showing more interest in dicks than pussies..

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
That would mean doubling all renders for any sex scenes involving those characters. While is not impossible to do it sure would take quite longer.
Also trans content is not focused on people whose sexual orientation is gay. So literally no "homo bro". :p
I dont know about you but i would be willing to wait slightly longer for a much better game, i dont really see the point in having a "futaslider" otherwise if 75% of all characters in the end are going to be permanent futa, would be better in that case if darktoz made female and futa characters a choise for the player like in his other games, that way he didnt have to make dicks for all the characters, just half of them ;)

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Both of these are lame. The dick doesn't match her skin tone, is clearly tacked and just like all futa you know it's going to be absurdly huge when erect. While the vagina on the other hand is too small and featureless without some pubic on it. She might as well be a mannequin. As per usual with how people always showing more interest in dicks than pussies..
You kinda hit it on the head of why I dislike futa. Its basically
1. Make curvy female body + remove vagina
2. Blindfold the dev
3. Make dev toss a random penis model onto the woman

Which is obviously why trap/trans is a patrician's kink.
Now on topic, Darktoz of course does some good work, so I was exaggerating a bit, but for futa it's additional suspension of disbelief needed. It's just a woman who can now magically top for pleasure. Now with a cis woman + strapon it's about the dynamics of feeling pleasure without it being directly from genitalia

Reactions: SgtHatred607

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
You kinda hit it on the head of why I dislike futa. Its basically
1. Make curvy female body + remove vagina
2. Blindfold the dev
3. Make dev toss a random penis model onto the woman

Which is obviously why trap/trans is a patrician's kink.
Must be one of the most stupid things that I've read in a while. But sure, coming up with whatever strange reason to argue why you can "objectively" dislike something others like seems to work on the internet.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Must be one of the most stupid things that I've read in a while. But sure, coming up with whatever strange reason to argue why you can "objectively" dislike something others like seems to work on the internet.
Nah I play some futa games myself, it's just that in general I find that for futa game to feel "right" it's much harder/difficult to execute. In short they become penis driven instead of character/interaction driven as story warps around futa being, well, a futa.

Reactions: Mootsin

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I dont know about you but i would be willing to wait slightly longer for a much better game, i dont really see the point in having a "futaslider" otherwise if 75% of all characters in the end are going to be permanent futa, would be better in that case if darktoz made female and futa characters a choise for the player like in his other games, that way he didnt have to make dicks for all the characters, just half of them ;)
It wouldn't be slightly longer, it would mean doing every nude scene with a female character twice.

I doubt that something like this is going to happen if there is only one person working on the game.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I vote Option 3, give her a phat hairy pussy with a big clit. But of course, I know that's probably not going to happen because such a model doesn't exist. Women can only have a tiny, featureless slit or a huge Frankenstein dick in 3D hentai.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
There is Femdom City, the Asylum, Captured by Dark Elves. All games from Darktoz. I think Asylum is the closest to this one, but blackmore is just better, and different. Maybe try Estate: Dominate or Tales of Androgyny (if into futa/trap) or Tower of Trample but they don't have that dark mystery vibe

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes