Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
You kinda hit it on the head of why I dislike futa. Its basically
1. Make curvy female body + remove vagina
2. Blindfold the dev
3. Make dev toss a random penis model onto the woman

Which is obviously why trap/trans is a patrician's kink.
Now on topic, Darktoz of course does some good work, so I was exaggerating a bit, but for futa it's additional suspension of disbelief needed. It's just a woman who can now magically top for pleasure. Now with a cis woman + strapon it's about the dynamics of feeling pleasure without it being directly from genitalia
Futanari is the Japanese word for hermaphroditism, to be futanari you need a penis + a vagina (no vagina means it's not futanari)...

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Futanari is the Japanese word for hermaphroditism, to be futanari you need a penis + a vagina (no vagina means it's not futanari)...
That's true, but as per most used definitions nowadays it's a bit wrong I'd say. Now it's"
  • Trap/Femboy/sissy? = boy who acts like a girl
  • Trans = Aka realistic (or somewhat at least) boy that became a girl and still got a dick (if no bottom surgery)
  • Futa = woman who magically has/can grow a dick or was always like that
  • Hermaphrodite = what you actually are talking about, both sexes
So per above definitions Darktoz makes Futa + futa on male if I remember right

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Technically nobody cares.

Every now and then someone comes into the popular futa games thread and thinks he has to enlighten people. No matter if it is Darktoz games, futadomworld, tales of androgyny, or artwork of dmitrysfuta, nobodyinparticular, anasheya.

He tells everyone that he has discovered the shocking truth about the trans/shemale/hermaphrodite/futa tags and how they are all used wrong. Because he studied the secret futanari scrolls of ancient japan.

Again, nobody cares.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

Every now and then someone comes into the popular futa games thread and thinks he has to enlighten people. No matter if it is Darktoz games, futadomworld, tales of androgyny, or artwork of dmitrysfuta, nobodyinparticular, anasheya.

He tells everyone that he has discovered the shocking truth about the trans/shemale/hermaphrodite/futa tags and how they are all used wrong. Because he studied the secret futanari scrolls of ancient japan.

Again, nobody cares.
Well, the same happen with other genres, like ntr, incest, and a long etc.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, the same happen with other genres, like ntr, incest, and a long etc.
Don't remember seeing it in incest game threads, more common to see some "alpha male" wannabe people there. But can confirm the attention whores love going to threads with the ntr tag to whine about it.

Anyway to not make it totally offtopic, can someone share the newest post from the developer? The one from 3 days ago.

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018

Again, nobody cares.
THE SACRED SCROLLS !? :p

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Meh, basically I-hope-you-wont-die-of-old-fucking-age-before-I-can-be-bothered-to-update-ware at this point. And none of us are getting any younger.
Meh.

Basically, I-didn't-get-an-update-as-soon-as-I-finished-the-current-content-therefore-it's-correct-to-assume-there-will-never-be-another-update-ever-the-game-is-doomed at this point.

Seriously, people have been declaring this game dead and abandoned since the first time Darktox paused to take a breath.

Calm thy tits, my fellow perverts. Calm thy tits.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes