RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
the blonde has the same hair as Alice..
and the one on the right has the same or similar as the voodoo woman. might be a mother/daughter story arc
Or at least the same faction if going by the next generation text in the picture. :unsure:
don't think anyone declared it dead and abandoned. wooloomooloo is a long time hater, waiting for darktoz games to slip up so his narrative is proven right. ignore him, the rest of us already does
This. wooloowhatever loves the attention. Ignore them.

Reactions: Gamemaking

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Don't care too much either way, though I would love some asians in the future. I don't remember ever seeing them in any Darktoz games though, so maybe he just doesn't like them?
Are you on his discord? I asked him about it today and he quickly replied. Basically he said he tries to make them, but is never satisfied with the results. He added a pic from the SoB Asian character though.

Last edited:

Dekafy

Sep 30, 2022
Truth is, this guy is sitting on this project. Almost a year that nothing is delivered, and you might say "No, the last update was in june!" but it's not true, almost everything in this game is recycled from old projects. This "teaser" have just 10 or 20 minutes of gameplay and don't justify the enormeous delay. You guys should open your eyes for a pontential new tower of trample effect. I would not spend money on it.

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
and the one on the right has the same or similar as the voodoo woman. might be a mother/daughter story arc
That's a pretty good point, I hope you're right!

Don't care too much either way, though I would love some asians in the future. I don't remember ever seeing them in any Darktoz games though, so maybe he just doesn't like them?
I could be wrong, because of a low model quality, but he used asian in "Femdom Stories: BDSM Tournament". She called Violet and she was like one of the main villain. She also appeared at the auction in "The Asylum" at the end of a game (no scene with her there). Here's the pic, she's at the right top, also left in the middle:

And to be honest, asian are difficult to make for a non-asian people

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
almost everything in this game is recycled from old projects
Everything is new here. In the past he was working in poser and this game's renders are made in Daz3D, nothing is reused here, he bought enviroments, models and props and made it from scratch. That's why he said old characters most probably won't come back (as they did from The Asylum to Femdom City). On top of that he also learned new engine, cause he didn't use Ren'Py for his previous games. Plus his Patreons voted to not have an update now, but to have twice as big later.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Everything is new here. In the past he was working in poser and this game's renders are made in Daz3D, nothing is reused here, he bought enviroments, models and props and made it from scratch. That's why he said old characters most probably won't come back (as they did from The Asylum to Femdom City). On top of that he also learned new engine, cause he didn't use Ren'Py for his previous games. Plus his Patreons voted to not have an update now, but to have twice as big later.
So, since his usual update time is 3 months and this is supposed to be twice as big. Last update was in June so we shouldn't expect an update till the year ends or is almost at the end. Good to know.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So, since his usual update time is 3 months and this is supposed to be twice as big. Last update was in June so we shouldn't expect an update till the year ends or is almost at the end. Good to know.
I think he's quite close to finishing it tbh; judging from his posts and discord (I'm not his patron currently) he finished main quest some time ago and currently is finishing/rendering side quests.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I think he's quite close to finishing it tbh; judging from his posts and discord (I'm not his patron currently) he finished main quest some time ago and currently is finishing/rendering side quests.
Here's some text from Darktoz' latest Patreon post. I'm on the "Cheap Bastid" plan for one measly dollar per month which lets me read his weekly updates :)

"I have finished everything main quest and dream sequence related, the only thing left to render for 0.2 is the side quest. I really want this to be great and I think the outside and the lobby are already super fitting to the setting and the vibe. I already have the main characters ready. But I still need a room that fits the lobby style a bit and I need custom paintings on the wall of that room that I have to make myself. Will be important for the quest (this is going to be sooooo good if it works out, trust me!).

You guys voted for more content so this quest will be quite a bit longer as well, with a bad ending in place and some fun stuff.

Nonetheless I hope to be done with it in 1-2 weeks so that I can wrap things up and start implementing everything...and that will take some time as well since it will be the biggest update I've done so far :)

Alright, that's it! Have a nice start in the new week and

stay kinky!"

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
All true.
Amazing the kinds of bullshit lies some people will spout just to get attention.

Darktoz

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I have been finally going through this thread and feedback seems to be overwhelmingly positive. Feels really good. Thanks, glad that you like the game so much guys.

This is also the first time that I can remember that people in this forum actively defend me when I am being called like lazy or would just recycle content (wtf? when have I done that?), which feels really good. I thought that when I said I will never look in here again because dealing with all the piracy around my games just drags down my mood that people in here would just going to hate on everything I release in the future.

I doubt that it will keep the few haters from popping up, because they are already in the neverending cycle of: "WHERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE, LAZY DEV?" - "UPDATE IS TOO SMALL, LAZY DEV!" - "WHOEVER SUPPORTS THIS DEV IS AN IDIOT!" - "WHERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE, LAZY DEV?", which they have been stuck in for more than 4 years now :sneaky: ... but for me it feels really nice that people actively follow me and point out the struggles like new game engine, new render engine and so on.

Oh, since I am here: It costs 3 bucks to convince yourself of the progress the game is making, because I give weekly updates. :whistle: And yes, it will still take time until the game update releases. Community voted for an additional sidequest instead of an earlier release. Deal with it, supporters are the ones who make sure you can get the game completely 4free (plus bitch and moan about it) ;).

Stay kinky

Darktoz

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
This isn't going to be twice as big. It will be the biggest update in terms of pictures and animations but I always try to do a bit more than the previous release. So that I can say that it is "The biggest ever!" every new release!

It takes longer because of my transition from Poser Pro 11 to Daz3D. It just takes longer to set up scenes and to render them. Plus it is so much harder to make animations in Daz3D, which is why you don't come across them as often. I am still learning day by day so I might be faster in the future, but even if not I think the higher quality and the better looking assets are worth it.

Alright, enough f95 for now. see you guys in 2-3 years :whistle:

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes