mobilizedfeline

Aug 4, 2017
"The renders...
are...
...finally...
done.
Damn, that took longer than expected. Lots of stuff I had to edit in the end. I think this was the longest time I ever spend on just rendering for a new update. Fair to say that if this had taken longer, I would have lost my mind. I have already started editing the scenes into videos and I will start implementing everything next week. We will see how fast things go but fair to say that I am aiming for a november release."

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I have been finally going through this thread and feedback seems to be overwhelmingly positive. Feels really good. Thanks, glad that you like the game so much guys.

This is also the first time that I can remember that people in this forum actively defend me when I am being called like lazy or would just recycle content (wtf? when have I done that?), which feels really good. I thought that when I said I will never look in here again because dealing with all the piracy around my games just drags down my mood that people in here would just going to hate on everything I release in the future.

I doubt that it will keep the few haters from popping up, because they are already in the neverending cycle of: "WHERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE, LAZY DEV?" - "UPDATE IS TOO SMALL, LAZY DEV!" - "WHOEVER SUPPORTS THIS DEV IS AN IDIOT!" - "WHERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE, LAZY DEV?", which they have been stuck in for more than 4 years now :sneaky: ... but for me it feels really nice that people actively follow me and point out the struggles like new game engine, new render engine and so on.

Oh, since I am here: It costs 3 bucks to convince yourself of the progress the game is making, because I give weekly updates. :whistle: And yes, it will still take time until the game update releases. Community voted for an additional sidequest instead of an earlier release. Deal with it, supporters are the ones who make sure you can get the game completely 4free (plus bitch and moan about it) ;).

Stay kinky
Thank you for reminding me Darktoz... *ahem* "WHERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE, LAZY DEV?!" ;)

Just joking of course, keep up the great work dude! Please considering releasing this game on Steam (one day)... :)

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
I love the idea of one of these games, but I'm getting the impression it's male protag/sub only? Is that correct?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I love the idea of one of these games, but I'm getting the impression it's male protag/sub only? Is that correct?
Yes, weak resistant or submissive male protagonist, and female domination with optional futadom.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes