Benazu72

Jan 21, 2020
Just finished everything thats available and have to say this is a great game, cant wait for more content. Will be a top teir, best of the best sort when its finished i'm sure!

Reactions: Dysphorika
Feb 12, 2021
I've asked this question before and the answer was sufficient enough that there will be but i'm wondering is there any sexual action involving the ladies yet, be it the MC watching or takeing part?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I've asked this question before and the answer was sufficient enough that there will be but i'm wondering is there any sexual action involving the ladies yet, be it the MC watching or takeing part?
What is your definition of sexual action? Licking pussy, blowjobs, getting penetrated? Yes, already in the game.

If you are only looking for the MC getting to fuck a lady, you should look elsewhere. Doubt that there will be much if any content like that. This is a full Femdom themed game.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
What is your definition of sexual action? Licking pussy, blowjobs, getting penetrated? Yes, already in the game.

If you are only looking for the MC getting to fuck a lady, you should look elsewhere. Doubt that there will be much if any content like that. This is a full Femdom themed game.
I think he asked more about lesbian content.
This is actually my the biggest complaint to Darktoz' games (to make it even greater as it is now for me personally): not much of content with lesbians or futas-with-girls, not much of voyeurism. Because – I get it – for many much more fun to be a center of attention, or a main participant in all sexual events, then "just watch". But how much potentially good lesbian, futanari-with-girls and futa-on-futa content we won't see from Darktoz. I guess you will never make everyone happy!

Reactions: polaco

SgtHatred607

Oct 16, 2021

MC has fucked a lady in every Darktoz game I have played.

Reactions: True_Degenerate

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I do not think this is really a fair complaint. Lesbian sex was never the focus on any of Darktoz games so far as i remember.
Same you could say about futa content in times of "Fetish Stories", sissification content before "Femdom City", cucking and forced bi content before TSoB. "This is not the focus of the game!"
Also little lesbian content already were featured in previous games (I remember it in Captured by Dark Elves — lesdom), and there also lots reference to it (like lesbian couple in Femdom City, and girl who fucked with futas and were blackmailed for it).
I just wish for that kind of content were more in plain sight (for the protagonist or a player) then just some "ingame rumors", without harm to the rest of the game content of course. That's all!
Maybe you didn't like word "complaint"? OK, let it be "my sentiment" about direction of the game!

Feb 12, 2021

Kinda a yes and no to what i meant, i'm not against the MC not getting to have any penetration with the ladies as i enjoy games were i get to humiliate another guy especially cuckolding him and plenty of times will seperate myself from the main character if they are the one's being humiliated. So in this case, i don't mind the MC not getting any just so long as the women who are humiliating, punishing etc are and yes usually by other male's rather than just sex toys.

Not against a huge proportion of it being with sex toys given that bondage and domination fetish'es are TSoB's theme. Just wondering whether intercourse is a thing here or going to be.

I think he asked more about lesbian content.
This is actually my the biggest complaint to Darktoz' games (to make it even greater as it is now for me personally): not much of content with lesbians or futas-with-girls, not much of voyeurism. Because – I get it – for many much more fun to be a center of attention, or a main participant in all sexual events, then "just watch". But how much potentially good lesbian, futanari-with-girls and futa-on-futa content we won't see from Darktoz. I guess you will never make everyone happy!

Also this too. Abit of girl on girl action with these stunning pixels would be great. I'm not into the futa stuff but each to their own. Sybill and B.B Monroe being my two main draws to this piece of art...The wife too if the screenshots are anything to go by.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
From the Darktoz Patreon:
"If everything goes according to plan the release is still the 27th. If anything unexpected happens or I am not able to finish it or think the game needs one or two days of additional polish, it will come 28-30th." :)
Keep in mind that this release is for higher tier Patrons and beta testers, so it will likely take a bit longer before it shows up here.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Looks like a couple more days before the update hits Patreon, then likely a bit more before it shows up here. From Patreon Nov 27:

crunchtime is extended a bit for anyone who is waiting for it. i need a bit longer for the dialogue so it will come midweek like i explained above

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes