4.20 star(s) 29 Votes
Feb 17, 2022
This is my save
I'm not sure it's complete
but if you want to check it out :)
I think a save equivalent to that has already been posted. Thanks anyways though. Im sure there is a way to unlock all the girls through modifying the save files but i dont have knowledge with that kinda thing so im kinda helpless.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I think a save equivalent to that has already been posted. Thanks anyways though. Im sure there is a way to unlock all the girls through modifying the save files but i dont have knowledge with that kinda thing so im kinda helpless.
If I remember correctly, the save has variables for how many enemies of each type you've killed, so if you can find those and set them all to at least 1 then you should theoretically unlock all the girls. It's what I did more than a few versions ago, and it seems to still be unlocking even the new ones as I carry over my save.

XE99

Mar 24, 2021
Check last page, last response, page 51, somebody I replied to had a list for crafting weapons. The list shows the material stats you gotta match in order to craft it.
Thank youuuuu. Man. Ive been suffering in this game and finally there is a guide.

Feb 17, 2022
If I remember correctly, the save has variables for how many enemies of each type you've killed, so if you can find those and set them all to at least 1 then you should theoretically unlock all the girls. It's what I did more than a few versions ago, and it seems to still be unlocking even the new ones as I carry over my save.
Oh really? I actually tried to do that in an editor and it didnt work for me. Did it work for you? If so can you please post it up on here? I dont know what im doing wrong

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Oh really? I actually tried to do that in an editor and it didnt work for me.
What I personally did was unpack the file, then go under "_enemyKillCount" and set all said kill counts to at least 1.
If so can you please post it up on here? I dont know what im doing wrong
Sure, why not.
Fair warning, save is cheated to hell and back though, lol.

Reactions: Wolhex

Leosnipermk2

Jul 17, 2019
How do you get out of the post of desolation? I've been exploring for a while, but there doesn't seem to be a exit.

Edit: nvm, found it

Feb 17, 2022
What I personally did was unpack the file, then go under "_enemyKillCount" and set all said kill counts to at least 1.

Sure, why not.
Fair warning, save is cheated to hell and back though, lol.
Wait, even in your save, some girls on the right are locked. Are they even in the game? maybe thats why im getting confused - the girls prob arnt in the game yet ;-;

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Wait, even in your save, some girls on the right are locked. Are they even in the game? maybe thats why im getting confused - the girls prob arnt in the game yet ;-;
Yeah, there are some empty spaces in the gallery, I've noticed. Carrying over this save from older versions, some of them were filled out, so that leads me to believe that said empty spaces are girls who aren't in the game yet.

XE99

Mar 24, 2021
Can someone please tell me the 0.62 forging logic is better ? rn the logic is so bad even if i am exactly at the same stats needed the weapon is different

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Can someone please tell me the 0.62 forging logic is better ? rn the logic is so bad even if i am exactly at the same stats needed the weapon is different
Last I recall hearing, instead of automatically granting you X weapon when it hits a certain number of stats, it chooses randomly between X weapon and Y weapon within the stat overlap while ignoring Z weapon if the stats are either too high or too low to get it.
Might be completely wrong on this though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Dx05

Jun 14, 2020
Save for v0.61d, currently on chapter 4, explored till the end of demo and collected some soul and journal.
Gallery is complete for now?
Dunno what these white souls for.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes