OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I can vouch for OMVN.

Even when he was barely getting any support he wasn't going to quit. Worst case scenario was he was going to do slightly smaller updates due to having to work more hours to cover bills.

Fortunately things have started picking up but even when he was running on fumes and exhausted he never considered giving up.

I wouldn't have let him put me in his game with my real name if I didn't have any faith in what he could do. Regardless of whether i'm a side character i'm tied to the games he's put me in and that would never have happened if I didn't trust he'd come through for his players.
Don't mean to correct you or anything... But, there is one tiny/short mistake you made *chuckles*. Ava in the shrink is far from a side character. She's going to become the main grill for many I bet.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Thing is, the entire year I've worked on my games, I've never boasted. If I said it was so, it was so. Now, I'll go back to work, and you wait to find out for yourself if I'm boasting or stating.
Oh, I believe it. Since I've started playing your games, I've never been unsatisfied by an update. You've delivered every month, and I'm already champing at the bit to see what's coming next. Maybe "hope" wasn't the right word, but I am very excited for what's to come.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh, I believe it. Since I've started playing your games, I've never been unsatisfied by an update. You've delivered every month, and I'm already champing at the bit to see what's coming next. Maybe "hope" wasn't the right word, but I am very excited for what's to come.
That makes two of us. I've been itching to work on "The Shrink" and now that I am finally working on it. I want to make it the best it can be. Managed over 120 renders already and two animations. I'm really excited about what's ahead of us.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Okay, it looks like I got my big boy pants on just in time. I had a feeling I'd be getting to my goal and or over 100 patrons sometime soon. So... I uh, cranked up the perv to 11.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the rest of you filthy pirates, I do not associate with your kind. :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes