OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Since we can avoid a specific kind of scenes, could we have the choice to avoid any lesbian scenes , threesome scenes and group sex scenes, please?
P.S: This game looks gorgeous and very interesting, thank you OneManVN for creating it. :)(y)
Hmm. I don't see why not really. I had intended to add a choice to everything this time around anyways. In short: Dom/Sub for one girl, for example, Perv/Affection for the other, feels like you are being forced to choose one or the other. Some may just want to walk away entirely. So I've decided to add a "Leave" option to everything. It will be the equivalent of the skip, and it will send us to a neutral next scene. And thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you like it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Really excited for the next update. The game looks awesome. I love the characters so far.
Well, Alice; wanted to say thank you for your kind words.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully, the next update will be around early to mid-December.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
The latest from Patreon-

"Currently at 285 renders. Things have slowed down a bit, with the increase of cast in the scene(s) Overall, so far so good.

I will also be making some changes to the way I deliver "entertainment" to you. Expect to learn more about this (Including more details) sometime in December, followed by the whole 2020. Until then, see you guys on the next weekly update, and hopefully the release of 0.2 soon as it's ready."

Also if anyone's feeling a bit richer than me there's a new reward on the $100 tier-

"You can request a girl of your "tastes" to be added to "The Shrink" You can choose her personality, background, and even looks (within reason.) I'm not adding a unicorn girl..."

And if anyone wants a sneak preview so they know exactly what's going on next update then here you go...
Yup. I feel like that makes everything clear ;)

:WaitWhat:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The latest from Patreon-

"Currently at 285 renders. Things have slowed down a bit, with the increase of cast in the scene(s) Overall, so far so good.

I will also be making some changes to the way I deliver "entertainment" to you. Expect to learn more about this (Including more details) sometime in December, followed by the whole 2020. Until then, see you guys on the next weekly update, and hopefully the release of 0.2 soon as it's ready."

Also if anyone's feeling a bit richer than me there's a new reward on the $100 tier-

"You can request a girl of your "tastes" to be added to "The Shrink" You can choose her personality, background, and even looks (within reason.) I'm not adding a unicorn girl..."

And if anyone wants a sneak preview so they know exactly what's going on next update then here you go...
Yup. I feel like that makes everything clear ;)

:WaitWhat:
Damn, is that Aiko? Didn't realise she was that much of a bitch in this one.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's a bit jumpy on the trigger, isn't it? We don't even know what happened there yet ;)
It looks like she's kicking a girl when she's down. And naked. :oops: Not really a whole lot justifies that. If it's not what it looks like, I retract the comment. :censored:

jsarah

May 31, 2017
It was huge previously. It is now barely one third or so. I figured if I made it micro, some people would cry real tears.
Quite real tears... from huge to one third... at least half or two third... :'( Why have you made this choice?

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It looks like she's kicking a girl when she's down. And naked. :oops: Not really a whole lot justifies that. If it's not what it looks like, I retract the comment. :censored:
Ever hear of "Self defense" like I said, best to withhold judgment. But, Aiko, is a Tsundere type of girl anyhow, so to some, she will look like a bitch.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Pssst. I got something for you.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes