OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Something like wouldn't work then? That's a shame. The previews looked pretty impressive.
That's for genesis two, and I have all the necessary tools I'll ever need. So, it's not a lack of tools is lack of understanding one-piece clothing. The top she is wearing is a one-piece, no split, the titties are way bigger than the link you showed me. Then we have the pose which makes them gravitate. In short, as I mentioned previously, I can split them, but it would look unnatural and weird AF. They would have to be pointing left/right far enough to show "proper" She looks fine as is.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So, unlike 0.1 where all you got was a demo really... 0.2 you are getting the wrath of OMVN. Each girl included in this coming update will have at least one scene with no less than 10-15 renders (if she is just being introduced.) Main girls, will have 2-3 scenes each, and with each scene, they will bring with them the love I show my work.

In short, each scene will have it's two separate choices, perv/affection, etc, and within each choice, there will be no "Under construction" if it's there expect content. 10-30 renders per single choice, depending on the girl and current level of involvement(Meaning, if it is Alice, she is more likely to have more content, since she adores you by default.)

This update will take like 5 days at demonic speed to actually put together once done with the rendering. So, expect to have some real fun, and some possible pain if you fuck with Aiko, you are asking for it, don't look at me. Back to work I go. Thank you all for your continued support and appreciation. I'll do my best not to disappoint.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
if I were to oversize these, they would also come close together. That's the price you pay with fake massive sunblocking titties.
View attachment 471076
Oh those arms! I'm in love! :love:
But yeah, that top looks pretty bad on her too, it's a shame. It's an ugly artefact right where our eyes naturally go, makes it really obvious that they're not real (and not the good kind of fake either). :(
It makes me want to learn to make clothing assets to see if anything can be done about it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh those arms! I'm in love! :love:
But yeah, that top looks pretty bad on her too, it's a shame. It's an ugly artefact right where our eyes naturally go, makes it really obvious that they're not real (and not the good kind of fake either). :(
It makes me want to learn to make clothing assets to see if anything can be done about it.
Well, they would probably look a bit better without "smoothing" but on the other hand, the shirt would have to be oversized enough for the tatas to not poke through it. It's not an easy task in DAZ at least tbh. But, at least they look perfect when she wears nothing lol. So, let's work on removing clothing instead of trying to make it look real inside a VN.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Err. Umm. Well, I may have failed to mention that this thick one may have an extra accessory attached. However, we'll see what can be done for two separate versions of her. That is, if people like her that much, and is worth the double work.
Well that's depressing to say the least, hopefully you go through with it being an option.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well that's depressing to say the least, hopefully you go through with it being an option.
I guess depressing for you. And yes, it is going to be an option as always. You can simply say no and it's shut down, move on with your life.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't understand what you mean. You can just decline and nothing ever starts. What separate version?
The post I quoted said you were thinking about making two separate versions, of what I can only assume would be one with, and without a dick.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes