Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Milking hard in this one
it doesn't qualify as milking because
1) it's a starting dev with not enough patreons and resources, not like one of those big names that took a year for a half-assed update.
2) OMAV is working on 2 games at the same time, let's assume it takes 100 hours a month per update. and let's multiply that by the number of games... it gives us an estimate of 200 hours per month ( an optimistic estimate) which means that the dev should work 24 hours non stop for 8 days each month... considering the need to sleep, eat, work and maybe exercise that's hardly possible.
taken in consideration those two factors, the dev is doing a freakin good job at updating the games

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I dont care about girls with a dick as long as I get the option not to fuck em just give me lots more of that super cute red eyed red haired sis and I'm a super happy fan
Did you mean Alice? I'm a super happy fan too when I see her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
it doesn't qualify as milking because
1) it's a starting dev with not enough patreons and resources, not like one of those big names that took a year for a half-assed update.
2) OMAV is working on 2 games at the same time, let's assume it takes 100 hours a month per update. and let's multiply that by the number of games... it gives us an estimate of 200 hours per month ( an optimistic estimate) which means that the dev should work 24 hours non stop for 8 days each month... considering the need to sleep, eat, work and maybe exercise that's hardly possible.
taken in consideration those two factors, the dev is doing a freakin good job at updating the games
I work a minimum of 12 hours a day on it. My rendering times are anywhere from 5 minutes to 35 minutes, depending on the scene, that's not taking into account setting up each scene/character and pose for each character. I also work a real job, and I've yet to miss a single release, I updated Alison on Oct the 28th, Alison is 3 games into one. Dom/Love/Harem. Each one has it's own release cycle.
Some people are just delusional and or misinformed. That can't be helped. I'm not going to release every week while working 5 days a week to pay my bills. My update schedule is posted publicly on my patreon. Anyone who doesn't like to wait can go do something about it. Or they could just wait and make up stories. Either way, I lose no sleep over it. I'll release it when I feel it's good and I'm ready to do so.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I work a minimum of 12 hours a day on it
was trying to make you look more human with the "8 hours' assumption...

as of the contender for cuteness queen.... the crown won't change heads for a long time, but I admit you tried hard with the character shown in that spoiler.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
was trying to make you look more human with the "8 hours' assumption...

as of the contender for cuteness queen.... the crown won't change heads for a long time, but I admit you tried hard with the character shown in that spoiler.
No dev is human, didn't you know? But, thanks :) As for the cuteness, I simply said the competition is coming! No way in hell the crown is changing anytime soon though lol.

May 16, 2017
I work a minimum of 12 hours a day on it. My rendering times are anywhere from 5 minutes to 35 minutes, depending on the scene, that's not taking into account setting up each scene/character and pose for each character. I also work a real job, and I've yet to miss a single release, I updated Alison on Oct the 28th, Alison is 3 games into one. Dom/Love/Harem. Each one has it's own release cycle.
Some people are just delusional and or misinformed. That can't be helped. I'm not going to release every week while working 5 days a week to pay my bills. My update schedule is posted publicly on my patreon. Anyone who doesn't like to wait can go do something about it. Or they could just wait and make up stories. Either way, I lose no sleep over it. I'll release it when I feel it's good and I'm ready to do so.
So you work 12 hours a day AND have a real job? I won't be suprised if you say that you never sleep too.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So you work 12 hours a day AND have a real job? I won't be suprised if you say that you never sleep too.
why are you doing this? does it fill the void? you can always find something else to play... there's a bazilion games out there.
quoting a great rockstar... "Have a nice day"

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So you work 12 hours a day AND have a real job? I won't be surprised if you say that you never sleep too.
Yes, I am saying I work on it 12 hours a day and have a real job, and on weekends I work 15 hours on it, my patrons over discord see me doing so daily.

I work at Couche-Tard as lame as it sounds, it is. 9 to 1 or 2 PM depending on the day. 5 days a week. if you like you can come to visit me there, I assure you, you'll enjoy our conversation once we can speak face to face. As far as sleep goes, I sleep when I need to, 4-5 hours is more than enough for me. Been on a gamers sleep schedule for over a decade now, why change it. I have no idea why you are so hateful, but I suggest you find another hobby. This is getting old. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've said it before but I'll say it again; I think what I love most about your characters is that it's obvious that those juicy curves are a comfortable layer of fat over some solid muscle, rather than being all fat. Not that I have anything against soft, jiggly girls or anything, but strong girls (who aren't muscle-bound freaks) are just so sexy.

• Love
Reactions: OneManVN

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
And my new phone wallpaper right here ; dat booty o_O

Huh.... a lot happened here since my last visit....
I'm glad you don't give a fuck about those comments OneManVN ; and your daily schedule is impressive. Compared to you, I'm a Slowpoke (the Pokémon, not the adjective. Same IQ for both of us :D) and it's admirable that you can keep going with your job and those great games.
I guess it's make sense, you're way too busy to have time to spoon-feed the trolls

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And my new phone wallpaper right here ; dat booty o_O

Huh.... a lot happened here since my last visit....
I'm glad you don't give a fuck about those comments OneManVN ; and your daily schedule is impressive. Compared to you, I'm a Slowpoke (the Pokémon, not the adjective. Same IQ for both of us :D) and it's admirable that you can keep going with your job and those great games.
I guess it's make sense, you're way too busy to have time to spoon-feed the trolls
Yup, been so busy in fact I just now read this. 0.2 is finally done and in Early Access for the top 4 tiers for now. Soon the rest :D

Reactions: johnelros

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
As one of the people who did already play it i can tell you that the renders that McWoodz posted in his last post are not the best things you gonna see, unlike in other games. You gonna see a lot more probably laugh your ass off and you will have to take care of your little stiffy friend who's gonna poke your pants.

And if you play it...don't be affraid, try everything it won't hurt you if you save at the choices. :sneaky:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yup, been so busy in fact I just now read this. 0.2 is finally done and in Early Access for the top 4 tiers for now. Soon the rest :D
I can't wait :D ; I was postponing the download of the game for that update. My body is ready now

As one of the people who did already play it i can tell you that the renders that McWoodz posted in his last post are not the best things you gonna see, unlike in other games. You gonna see a lot more probably laugh your ass off and you will have to take care of your little stiffy friend who's gonna poke your pants.

And if you play it...don't be affraid, try everything it won't hurt you if you save at the choices. :sneaky:
"Try everything" in VN and games is my motto ; that and "If it's round and bouncy, better be a boob", but that's irrelevant here.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes